• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be one of Coach Macs toughest games. Coming off a bad one , getting ready to play a team on the rise . Some of the young eyes already looking at next week. With all that , its Christmas season as well. Thats a lot for a bunch of 25 year olds.
No question, all could be an advantage/disadvantage going forward. I think Jax has Dallas's attention this week.
I think Dallas beats Philly, it's the Titans game that makes me think why Dallas will most definitely lose another game and thus be the wildcard team.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question, all could be an advantage/disadvantage going forward. I think Jax has Dallas's attention this week.
I think Dallas beats Philly, it's the Titans game that makes me think why Dallas will most definitely lose another game and thus be the wildcard team.

I thought we had a tough stretch of games early in the season. The next 4 look like they are all must wins for our opponents. Maybe not Philly , but the other 3 will be fightIng fOr their playoff lives. Tough stretch here.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be one of Coach Macs toughest games. Coming off a bad one , getting ready to play a team on the rise . Some of the young eyes already looking at next week. With all that , its Christmas season as well. Thats a lot for a bunch of 25 year olds.
I don’t know. My feeling is If there is anyone on this team who after last week‘s horrendous display and almost losing to the worst team in the league at home isn’t 100% focused on this game then blow the whole thing up. Players, coaches, all of it. I can handle a loss. But looking past this game would be unacceptable IMO

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting side note....if the Cowboys help the Jags by beating Tennessee, the Jags get the Titans in week 17. Jags could well win that division and have a QB playing fantastic going into the playoffs

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting side note....if the Cowboys help the Jags by beating Tennessee, the Jags get the Titans in week 17. Jags could well win that division and have a QB playing fantastic going into the playoffs

The Titans are in rough shape right now. Jags definitely playing better

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we keep the 5 seed there no reason we can't beat Tampa. That would land us in Philly where the team has shown it can compete. If one of the WC teams below us beats the Vikes though, that would send us to the Niners and a tougher matchup IMO

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be interested in seeing if one of the 2 veteran corners we signed could man the slot. They both have several starts in their career. Move Bland outside and make Joseph the 4th corner again. Unless we can start generating a pass rush with 4, which we haven't done for 3 weeks, we can't keep 2 safeties back in passing sets. And considering we need the extra safety up now vs the run with the Hankins and LVE injuries, it's gonna be find Joseph from here on in for offenses. Does Joseph take Brown or Smith this week?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we keep the 5 seed there no reason we can't beat Tampa. That would land us in Philly where the team has shown it can compete. If one of the WC teams below us beats the Vikes though, that would send us to the Niners and a tougher matchup IMO
we have Dak AND McCarthy, we aren't winning any playoff game.

lets talk draft