• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trayvon Mullen - former 2nd rounder in 2019
CB
Interesting that he was cut. I really haven’t seen AZ play this year but I read he wasn’t playing well

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the media. Every talking head show today - Micah dissed Hurts. Lol.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That choke job loss to the Packers made it virtually impossible to win the division IMO. I don't see the Eagles losing two games. The other concern is Philly has very few injuries compared to Cowboys. Will the Eagles good fortune last the rest of the season is the question. The Cowboys may need to rest their better players so they are fresh for the wild card round.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume from the Von Miller show? If you really listen to what he said it wasn't really that much of a diss IMO, BUT...Micah just needs to STFU sometimes also. He has a comment about everything and a serious case of rabbit ears to boot.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume from the Von Miller show? If you really listen to what he said it wasn't really that much of a diss IMO, BUT...Micah just needs to STFU sometimes also. He has a comment about everything and a serious case of rabbit ears to boot.
I agree that Parsons needs to quiet down. Let his play on the field do the talking. Not that I really disagree with what he is saying . He becoming the Lebron of the NFL though. Now if he wants to bash the refs then I am ok with that lol. I prefer he not rile up the Eagles

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry has gone full from dementia to full on Alzheimer's. OBJ telling people he is gonna wait to sign till next season, the Cowboys sign TY Hilton...and Jerry jumps in front of a camera and says stand by, this could break LMAO. Jerry and Joe Biden should get together for a game of Sudoku

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry has gone full from dementia to full on Alzheimer's. OBJ telling people he is gonna wait to sign till next season, the Cowboys sign TY Hilton...and Jerry jumps in front of a camera and says stand by, this could break LMAO. Jerry and Joe Biden should get together for a game of Sudoku
I don't think it's alzheimers, I think its " Hey, bring that mike over here".

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. The media has made it out to be more. Honestly , I freaking love it. I need this hate again. The only bad thing is its Hurts. He is one of my favorite college players of all time. Im not even a Bama fan. The guy got his job taken in the National Championship. Came back the next year to compete with Tua. Lost. Went to Oklahoma. Dominated. Now he is where he is. Super guy as well. A lot like Dak as a person

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. The media has made it out to be more. Honestly , I freaking love it. I need this hate again. The only bad thing is its Hurts. He is one of my favorite college players of all time. Im not even a Bama fan. The guy got his job taken in the National Championship. Came back the next year to compete with Tua. Lost. Went to Oklahoma. Dominated. Now he is where he is. Super guy as well. A lot like Dak as a person
I swear the media is just grasping at a non-story again. Every QB is a system QB lol. Nothing to see here. ESPN makes me sick. Glade they would never ask me a silly question like they asked the Eagles. I would tell the reporter to get the F out my face with this stupidity.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear the media is just grasping at a non-story again. Every QB is a system QB lol. Nothing to see here. ESPN makes me sick. Glade they would never ask me a silly question like they asked the Eagles. I would tell the reporter to get the F out my face with this stupidity.

As a fan of football this is why im so glad Mahomes was passed over until the Chiefs. Dont get me wrong , he would be good in all offenses , but him and Andy Reid seem like the most perfect match in NFL history. Coukd you imagine Belichek after the first no look pass by Mahomes. Reid im sure doesnt like it, but he allows it. I cant remember who all passed on Mahomes. Im pretty sure Chicago took Trubisky. Think if Mahomes goes there. Have they ever had a great QB.

I got off topic there , but yes Hurts system helps him a lot. The problem with that system though is your QB is going to get hit. He is a tough dude but they will begin to take there toll.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan of football this is why im so glad Mahomes was passed over until the Chiefs. Dont get me wrong , he would be good in all offenses , but him and Andy Reid seem like the most perfect match in NFL history. Coukd you imagine Belichek after the first no look pass by Mahomes. Reid im sure doesnt like it, but he allows it. I cant remember who all passed on Mahomes. Im pretty sure Chicago took Trubisky. Think if Mahomes goes there. Have they ever had a great QB.

I got off topic there , but yes Hurts system helps him a lot. The problem with that system though is your QB is going to get hit. He is a tough dude but they will begin to take there toll.
Even Worse. The Bears traded up to pass on Mahomes.
Question is. Would the Bears ruin Mahomes like they seem capable of. With any QB? Or Would Mahomes flourish despite being on the Bears.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Worse. The Bears traded up to pass on Mahomes.
Question is. Would the Bears ruin Mahomes like they seem capable of. With any QB? Or Would Mahomes flourish despite being on the Bears.

I think he is good no matter what. 5000 yards with 50 TDs though would never happen.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers are looking good fellows. I thought the 3rd stringer would hurt them. They are so physical.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers are looking good fellows. I thought the 3rd stringer would hurt them. They are so physical.
That's exactly it. They bullied us in the playoffs last year

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners dangerous for sure. I am thinking that the top teams in NFC are Eagles,Niners and Cowboys. Niners could have found a diamond in the rough with Purdy. Time will tell.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this team and many times the fans to not look around at other teams.
False sense of security time after time

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly it. They bullied us in the playoffs last year
The Cowboys though may have the OL to match up better this time with Niners. The Smiths,Peters and Martin are physical. Especially rookie Smith playing at LG. Sucks that Steele got hurt.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys though may have the OL to match up better this time with Niners. The Smiths,Peters and Martin are physical. Especially rookie Smith playing at LG. Sucks that Steele got hurt.
Adversity has been a big part of this season.
Losing All Pro LT in shorts & helmet before the season starts
Losing your unquestionable team leader who happens to be your starting QB in week 1
Many past Dallas teams would be 5-8 at this point in the season.
AND NOW....the starting RT & HUGE trade acquisition defensive clogger are lost.

Coaching matters.... we'll see

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adversity has been a big part of this season.
Losing All Pro LT in shorts & helmet before the season starts
Losing your unquestionable team leader who happens to be your starting QB in week 1
Many past Dallas teams would be 5-8 at this point in the season.
AND NOW....the starting RT & HUGE trade acquisition defensive clogger are lost.

Coaching matters.... we'll see

This could be one of Coach Macs toughest games. Coming off a bad one , getting ready to play a team on the rise . Some of the young eyes already looking at next week. With all that , its Christmas season as well. Thats a lot for a bunch of 25 year olds.