• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the call on Brady yesterday and now Carr in this game - not good for a team with a good pass rush.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know........
The Dallas Cowboys Defense has still not given up 20 or more points this season.
Also the points total has gone down every game.

Can they keep us this trend? Playing against one of the top offense this season?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the call on Brady yesterday and now Carr in this game - not good for a team with a good pass rush.
Both this one and the one on Brady were pathetic calls. They were normal tackles. Really it's like WTF. I did not think the one on Fowler was roughing either

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both this one and the one on Brady were pathetic calls. They were normal tackles. Really it's like WTF. I did not think the one on Fowler was roughing either

Right. The Cowboys were knocking the shit out of Stafford - a lot worse than the Brady hit.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know........
The Dallas Cowboys Defense has still not given up 20 or more points this season.

Can they keep us this trend? Playing against one of the top offense this season?
not likely week after week, injuries ect.

BUT...It's clear this teams hope this year is this defense.
A ton of guys on this side of the ball have game and the coaching is the story.
COULD turn out special.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. The Cowboys were knocking the shit out of Stafford - a lot worse than the Brady hit.
Parsons had tweets out there about both of these. I get he is pissed,but not a good idea to piss the Fuhrer Goodell off. I know that play on Thanksgiving last probably pisses Parsons off. When carr pretended to be hurt and then ran off the field laughing. That was a terrible call

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know........

The last thing I want to do is jinx something but the answer is obviously no. As already already mentioned injuries. Also throw in turnovers , penalties , and luck. The norm though i believe though has been set. There will be some days where the field position will not be in our favor. Damn Kickers these days are amazing. They cant hit extra points but 58 yarders have become a weekly thing. You use to see the 35 being the line to make. Heck now thats the 40. We are playing great complimentary football right now. That has to continue.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then let's stop right here

kidding...

Believe me , i thought about it before i said it ha. The norm however has been set. It hasnt been just 1 or 2 good games for the defense. It has really been all 6. I dont get into a lot of stats, but I bet the QB rating vs our defense has to be one of the worst in the league. I looked at yards allowed at half time the other day and it was 236 which is not good. Of course there were two huge plays involved. The 2nd half it was under 100 yards. Complimentary football has been the key. Our offense sustained some drives the second half and it showed. Defensive TDs or Special Teams TDs are great and I would take them every week. There is a small negative to it though and its the defense is on the field longer. I just know that i love watching this defense play. Every level is really good. We are way up there in sacks im sure , but its not really the sacks to me. Its the pressures. There are so many throw aways or bad passes created.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me , i thought about it before i said it ha. The norm however has been set. It hasnt been just 1 or 2 good games for the defense. It has really been all 6. I dont get into a lot of stats, but I bet the QB rating vs our defense has to be one of the worst in the league. I looked at yards allowed at half time the other day and it was 236 which is not good. Of course there were two huge plays involved. The 2nd half it was under 100 yards. Complimentary football has been the key. Our offense sustained some drives the second half and it showed. Defensive TDs or Special Teams TDs are great and I would take them every week. There is a small negative to it though and its the defense is on the field longer. I just know that i love watching this defense play. Every level is really good. We are way up there in sacks im sure , but its not really the sacks to me. Its the pressures. There are so many throw aways or bad passes created.
I've felt really good about this defense almost from the jump. Old school me thinks a top 3 defense is better than a top 3 offense, even in todays game. I just think we've yet to see the best. It's coming together nicely.