• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get Jerrah. Really don't. You would think the Cowboys would say that they won't know until kickoff whether Dak or Rush starts at QB so the Rams, on a short week, would have to prepare for both guys. Instead, he is out there this morning blabbering about how Dak can't grip a football and Rush will start. Dude can't help it, I swear if someone with a microphone asked him what our first 15 script will be Sunday, he would walk them through it

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a tough matchup for the Cowboys offense. Donald is going to get quick pressure right in Rush's face all game long. Ramsey, though a goober, will lock up one of Lamb or MG and they will double the other. Cowboys are going to have to hurt them with the run game and TE's IMO.
Kind of the same story in the other side. 8f we can put Stafford in obvious passing downs, our pass rush will eat him alive. I expect the Rams to try and run it down the Cowboys throat 30 times and throw a lot of quick routes

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get Jerrah. Really don't. You would think the Cowboys would say that they won't know until kickoff whether Dak or Rush starts at QB so the Rams, on a short week, would have to prepare for both guys. Instead, he is out there this morning blabbering about how Dak can't grip a football and Rush will start. Dude can't help it, I swear if someone with a microphone asked him what our first 15 script will be Sunday, he would walk them through it
Yes I'm giving Jerry too much credit, but what if Dak might start, and Jerry wants the Rams to prepare for Cooper?

I know if I were speaking for a team, I'd be known as Mr. Misinformation.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I'm giving Jerry too much credit, but what if Dak might start, and Jerry wants the Rams to prepare for Cooper?

I know if I were speaking for a team, I'd be known as Mr. Misinformation.
If that's what it is I'll be impressed lol

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a problem...

Yep. A problem definitely. I love watching our Special Teams too. I have really counted on them with Dak being out. They had a small slip up last week with a shanked punt and allowed a blocked XP. They have been rock solid for the most part.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same. I grown every time I see Jerry says.....

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This guy could help the defense and run defense . It would be unexpected but I hope it happens .

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of LSU LB playing for Dallas.
Wonder if #14 might gets some snap opportunities anytime soon.

Im surprised he hasnt been involved yet. I think he did have a knee issue or something in the off season. He does play Special Teams. The Barr signing has definitely hurt his playing time. Barr has played pretty well though. Both Cox and Clark wore the number 18 their Sr year at LSU. They dont just give that number to anyone. 18 along with 7 are normally their studs.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im surprised he hasnt been involved yet. I think he did have a knee issue or something in the off season. He does play Special Teams. The Barr signing has definitely hurt his playing time. Barr has played pretty well though.
Maybe it's me but I see plays not being made at LB. Barr seems a step late on occasions and LVE still fills the wrong gap way to much. I also don't see him getting off a whole bunch of blocks...seems content to hand fight with a blocker and look for the football...instincts seem below average. Cox intrigues me, apparently the DC not so much

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's me but I see plays not being made at LB. Barr seems a step late on occasions and LVE still fills the wrong gap way to much. I also don't see him getting off a whole bunch of blocks...seems content to hand fight with a blocker and look for the football...instincts seem below average. Cox intrigues me, apparently the DC not so much
I don't understand why they don't mix Cox in.Barr and LVE while not bad are not exactly stellar. I just figured they were being cautious with Cox.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy was a stud at LSU
135 tackles,5.5 sacks and 15.5 tackles for a loss is good. They got a steal if he regains form. He was projected to go in 2nd round before they found the spine issue. I am fairly sure he is much faster than LVE