• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's Micah on his Madden rating.
Hopefully he takes his frustrations out on Jones. I could see Jones taking a beating if the Cowboys get an early lead. I dont see any Tackles stopping Parsons one on one. . Parsons,Dlaw,Armstrong and William's are a good lineup. They can all get to the QB if not doubled. And as we know Parsons can be tripled and still get to the QB. so they can continue to give Parsons extra attention and that Qb going to still get hit. The Cowboys pass Rush is at it's best when Parsons lines up on the edge. Barr will help at LB. I liked the hits Barr and Wilson put on Burrow. Yeah they were personal fouls, but if we got a two score lead I am ok with it. Burrow was feeling the pressure even when there was was none.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he takes his frustrations out on Jones. I could see Jones taking a beating if the Cowboys get an early lead. I dont see any Tackles stopping Parsons one on one. . Parsons,Dlaw,Armstrong and William's are a good lineup. They can all get to the QB if not doubled. And as we know Parsons can be tripled and still get to the QB. so they can continue to give Parsons extra attention and that Qb going to still get hit. The Cowboys pass Rush is at it's best when Parsons lines up on the edge. Barr will help at LB. I liked the hits Barr and Wilson put on Burrow. Yeah they were personal fouls, but if we got a two score lead I am ok with it. Burrow was feeling the pressure even when there was was none.
The pass rush won that game. Burrow couldn't get rid of the ball fast enough.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying IF THIS TEAM can have a good season with playoff advancement it's through defense and special teams. Even with healthy Dak.

Bill Parcell football with an occasional big play offense
Yep. They need to try this because what Kellen been doing was not working. Teams figured Kellen out.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore has much to prove.
I would like to think Moore, Quinn and McCarthy have had conversations about NFL deception and tendencies.
I've stood on tables in the past with Garrett about predictabilities with regards to down and distance. Moore should have his short hairs standing up.

we'll see soon enough but defense has to be this teams weekly calling card. The O will have their struggles with and without Prescott IMO, not the side of the ball to hang your hat on each week

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore has much to prove.
I would like to think Moore, Quinn and McCarthy have had conversations about NFL deception and tendencies.
I've stood on tables in the past with Garrett about predictabilities with regards to down and distance. Moore should have his short hairs standing up.

we'll see soon enough but defense has to be this teams weekly calling card. The O will have their struggles with and without Prescott IMO, not the side of the ball to hang your hat on each week

You were right in a earlier post about McCarthy showing balls on that 4rth and 2 early in the game. Personally , I couldnt believe he went for it and when he did i thought it was a bad move for this reason. I thought it was hanging our defense out on a limb and like you said Defense and Special Teams will be our calling card for awhile.

Now we can look it in a few different ways. Was McCarthy trying to get an extra possession there because he expected a high scoring game or did he trust his defense that much to hold Cincy to 3 or less.

I once remember a big game vs GB in the early 90s and Jimmy went with a fake punt early in the game from his own 25. He said he knew if they didnt get it, his defense would bail him out. He was right. His defense bailed him out.

Glad it worked on Sunday.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we can look it in a few different ways. Was McCarthy trying to get an extra possession there because he expected a high scoring game or did he trust his defense that much to hold Cincy to 3 or less.
Two things I thought:
He's not coaching to not lose his job
Back up QB and all, I think he was sending the message of believing in his team

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some of you are over bitching about what Jerry said.

IMO all he saidvis if people say there's a controversy it means Rush won games and they are still on track to win the East. If Dallas loses the next 3 to 5 games without Dak there's no controversy, but they'd be in a deep hole.

I see nothing wrong with what was said.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things I thought:
He's not coaching to not lose his job
Back up QB and all, I think he was sending the message of believing in his team
HERE IS WHERE I'LL ADD.

Players eat that shit up in a staff. Confirms a lot about what a coach has been selling. Something the media hasn't a clue about, thus 70% of the fans don't either

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Peters would upgrade LG. Farniok has been run blocking well. His issue has been in pass protection. The line has not been bad though overall.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people want to create a QB controversy. Great! That means we are winning!

Once Dak gets back it goes back to normal. No matter how crazy people think the owners are. With his Contract. Only one that can lose Dak's job is Dak.

So in the meantime. Lets keep winning & get this controversy started! :suds:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people want to create a QB controversy. Great! That means we are winning!

Once Dak gets back it goes back to normal. No matter how crazy people think the owners are. With his Contract. Only one that can lose Dak's job is Dak.

So in the meantime. Lets keep winning & get this controversy started! :suds:
I don't care who the QB is. Just win.