• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a perfect world Tyler Smith shows OT wasn't an issue.
It could happen...but I'm even less sold on McGovern at LG. I like Peters and Smith on the left side. I would really love to see them sign Daryl Williams as well. Still unsigned, started every game last year, can play everywhere but center. Would be a great depth piece

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could happen...but I'm even less sold on McGovern at LG. I like Peters and Smith on the left side. I would really love to see them sign Daryl Williams as well. Still unsigned, started every game last year, can play everywhere but center. Would be a great depth piece
Agree. Ideally T Smith 73 plays LG and gains some experience and Peters plays as well as he did last year at LT. McGovern is the guy Im most worried about And we play some good and strong DTs this year starting with week1. Also Agree that there are a couple others out there too that I still wouldn’t mind adding. We keep all of these cheap young OL around for years and they never become anything. Id churn one or two for better players and hope to get our guys to PS and if not don’t really care Because most of them don’t look too promising

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Ideally T Smith 73 plays LG and gains some experience and Peters plays as well as he did last year at LT. McGovern is the guy Im most worried about And we play some good and strong DTs this year starting with week1. Also Agree that there are a couple others out there too that I still wouldn’t mind adding. We keep all of these cheap young OL around for years and they never become anything. Id churn one or two for better players and hope to get our guys to PS and if not don’t really care Because most of them don’t look too promising
I also am concerned with Biadz,although he got very little help from Conner Williams.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New he had a good night. Saw something crazy yesterday. PFF had Pollard with a much higher grade for pass blocking than Zeke. How ??
Yeah, that’s weird. PFF definitely not a perfect measure, but that’s wacky

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now these clowns gonna rush him back :L

Right! How the Hell can you expect him to come back from that in less than a month? The first time he gets sacked he will reinjure it and be out for the year. It's like Jerry saying Gallup could have played if week one had been the Super Bowl. So full of shit

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right! How the Hell can you expect him to come back from that in less than a month? The first time he gets sacked he will reinjure it and be out for the year. It's like Jerry saying Gallup could have played if week one had been the Super Bowl. So full of shit
I seem to recall them doing the same thing to Romo and it ended badly

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has no common sense. Zeke injured last year and they used him too much. Zeke healthy this year and running ball well and they only give him 10 Carrie's.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man there are some great freaking young QB's in the league. Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Burrow....studs

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man there are some great freaking young QB's in the league. Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Burrow....studs

Man i was thinking the same thing last night. I asked a friend which he would rather have going forward between Mahomes, Allen , Herbert. He couldnt answer it. I might take Herbert. Mahomes threw about 5 last night could have been picks. I just dont know how patient he can be when these defenses make him go 10 -12 plays. Allen also throws a lot of picks but he is the total package.

It was funny because i texted him back and said I think i would take Lamar Jackson. I was kidding of course. He texted me back and called me an idiot. KC then had the ball inside the 5 , 1st and Goal. They went with 3 passes ended in a FG. Chargers drive down and have the same opportunity. Herbert throws a pick 6. I texted my friend back and said Lamar runs that shit in right there. He doesnt care about Passing TDs and stats. The guy just laughed. How football has changed. In the 90s , Emmitt gets the ball 3-4 straight times in that situation

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man i was thinking the same thing last night. I asked a friend which he would rather have going forward between Mahomes, Allen , Herbert. He couldnt answer it. I might take Herbert. Mahomes threw about 5 last night could have been picks. I just dont know how patient he can be when these defenses make him go 10 -12 plays. Allen also throws a lot of picks but he is the total package.

It was funny because i texted him back and said I think i would take Lamar Jackson. I was kidding of course. He texted me back and called me an idiot. KC then had the ball inside the 5 , 1st and Goal. They went with 3 passes ended in a FG. Chargers drive down and have the same opportunity. Herbert throws a pick 6. I texted my friend back and said Lamar runs that shit in right there. He doesnt care about Passing TDs and stats. The guy just laughed. How football has changed. In the 90s , Emmitt gets the ball 3-4 straight times in that situation
I take Herbert over any QB in the league

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take Herbert over any QB in the league
No way. He is good, but I would Take P.M. and few others over him. He has not won anything yet.