• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take Herbert over any QB in the league

One of my sons is a huge Oregon fan for some damn reason. We live in the Tennessee. Of course i saw Herbert in college. I never saw it. I didnt think there was any way he would be this good. The odd thing is they began the season one year vs Wyoming. My son said we have to get that game. I said why - they will kill them. My son said Wyoming has the best QB in the nation. I was like whatever. He said his name is Josh Allen. I said never heard of him. Well he was right.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man i was thinking the same thing last night. I asked a friend which he would rather have going forward between Mahomes, Allen , Herbert. He couldnt answer it. I might take Herbert. Mahomes threw about 5 last night could have been picks. I just dont know how patient he can be when these defenses make him go 10 -12 plays. Allen also throws a lot of picks but he is the total package.

It was funny because i texted him back and said I think i would take Lamar Jackson. I was kidding of course. He texted me back and called me an idiot. KC then had the ball inside the 5 , 1st and Goal. They went with 3 passes ended in a FG. Chargers drive down and have the same opportunity. Herbert throws a pick 6. I texted my friend back and said Lamar runs that shit in right there. He doesnt care about Passing TDs and stats. The guy just laughed. How football has changed. In the 90s , Emmitt gets the ball 3-4 straight times in that situation
I think if you me to this and come back 10 years from now, those 4 QB's will have at least 8 SB wins. Rest of the league maybe 2.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my sons is a huge Oregon fan for some damn reason. We live in the Tennessee. Of course i saw Herbert in college. I never saw it. I didnt think there was any way he would be this good. The odd thing is they began the season one year vs Wyoming. My son said we have to get that game. I said why - they will kill them. My son said Wyoming has the best QB in the nation. I was like whatever. He said his name is Josh Allen. I said never heard of him. Well he was right.
Sometimes you see greatness early. I watched J. Taylor's high school games and knew he would be special. One game he ran for 365 and some of his runs were called back for penalties. He was the best runner I had ever seen in New Jersey or PA. Herbert did not look that great in college from what I saw, but he looks like a stud.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there have been many over the years I said was going to be professional. Cedric Benson shorta hit but in high school, to me he looked HOF with health.

It's funny, super athletes are coddled starting in jr. high and it progresses from there. NOW, WHO is comfortable enough in their own shell when the room is full of guys just as talented. Who is focused and ready for all that?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Herbert better than the other QBs in that draft. Easily top 5 in the League IMO.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there have been many over the years I said was going to be professional. Cedric Benson shorta hit but in high school, to me he looked HOF with health.

It's funny, super athletes are coddled starting in jr. high and it progresses from there. NOW, WHO is comfortable enough in their own shell when the room is full of guys just as talented. Who is focused and ready for all that?
Yep. Some are not focused and really dont do what is necessary to be great. I think a major busts like Ryan leaf lacked dedication to getting better. He was really a nutjob.

That huge LT Green Bay drafted in 89 is another example. I remember that dumbasz Theismann saying the Cowboys made a mistake when they Drafted Aikman over Mandarich. It was like WTF? Aikman was my top choice in that draft. You could tell by watching UCLA that Aikman was the real deal. Aikman MVP performance in the Superbowl proved how underrated he was as a passer. The Bill's tried to slow Emmitt by stacking the Box and Aikman shredded that defense. Mandaraich was a bust for where he was taken.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I coached a kid who at 9 years old wore the same size shirt I did.
Kid played 4 years varsity football & baseball and all state in both.
Went to Texas and wilted in 2 years

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Some are not focused and really dont do what is necessary to be great. I think a major busts like Ryan leaf lacked dedication to getting better. He was really a nutjob.

That huge LT Green Bay drafted in 89 is another example. I remember that dumbasz Theismann saying the Cowboys made a mistake when they Drafted Aikman over Mandarich. It was like WTF? Aikman was my top choice in that draft. You could tell by watching UCLA that Aikman was the real deal. Aikman MVP performance in the Superbowl proved how underrated he was as a passer. The Bill's tried to slow Emmitt by stacking the Box and Aikman shredded that defense. Mandaraich was a bust for where he was taken.
the skill may be the ability to see football players and not guys seeking their pay day coming outta school

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought Benson was going to be an all timer too. He was Fantastic at Texas.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

J. Taylor is the total opposite of coddled high school athlete. He was a science major in high school and a humble country kid. Soft spoken. Nice young man.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always wondered about Connor Williams as a center. Last week he was the top graded center in the NFL. Sigh....

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tolbert inactive again. 3d round pick and ain't good enough to even suit up.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New he had a good night. Saw something crazy yesterday. PFF had Pollard with a much higher grade for pass blocking than Zeke. How ??

I always wondered about Connor Williams as a center. Last week he was the top graded center in the NFL. Sigh....
Makes you wonder about the OL coaching. Yeah Tyler Smith did well,but maybe he is learning from Peters? Also helps that Smith is like a brick wall.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tolbert inactive again. 3d round pick and ain't good enough to even suit up.
Again I wonder about this coaching staff. Not a good look. The Cowboys need to put Tolbert in cause the receivers that played last week did nothing good. Not everybody is like Irvin who kicked everybody ass in practice. I want to see a player in real games before I will say they are a bust.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the skill may be the ability to see football players and not guys seeking their pay day coming outta school
I think the salary restructure they did years ago for rookie contracts was a good thing. Gives the rookies an incentive.