• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also a little about the old Southwest Conference for some of us.
Fuck Um!
As a young boy I was all for Oklahoma and Nebraska football. I had no idea where either were, but they were lighting up the Score Board.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a young boy I was all for Oklahoma and Nebraska football. I had no idea where either were, but they were lighting up the Score Board.

Not sure what it was about Nebraskas uniforms, but before I learned that they had a mascot named Lil Red - I would have sworn that Nebraskas colors were Orange and White. I even drew a picture of Turner Gill in Art class and colored his pants orange.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson has been getting it done,especially in the hybrid role. He also has the speed go cover a wideout at times. The thing I like about Wilson is he is instinctive and physical. He has a attitude

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Physical game tonight - Rams/ 49ers
The Rams look beatable. The Rams OL could have some issues against the Cowboys front 7. Rams OL not near as good as in past seasons. The Cowboys have no chance if they cant stop the run though. Kupp will get his yards. If there is a game we need turnovers it is this one. Cowboys need to mass protect or Donald will make the Cowboys pay. I dont trust McGovern can block Donald. Cowboys need to run the ball to the outside and avoid the middle

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams look beatable. The Rams OL could have some issues against the Cowboys front 7. Rams OL not near as good as in past seasons. The Cowboys have no chance if they cant stop the run though. Kupp will get his yards. If there is a game we need turnovers it is this one. Cowboys need to mass protect or Donald will make the Cowboys pay. I dont trust McGovern can block Donald. Cowboys need to run the ball to the outside and avoid the middle
Let's see if for once we can stop the Rams misdirection. I don't expect we will even though their run game has not been too good this year. That scheme has killed us forever and the players they have don't seem to be the reason as much as the scheme itself. Even with Quinn we run a lot of stunts and have a lot of movement up front and are very aggressive. So it will still come down to our LBs which is up in the air even though a little better and our DEs holding the edge. We gave up the edge a bunch of times against Wash so we are still playing right into this type of scheme. Hopefully Kearse will be back so we can have a little help in run support. Maybe a little more of Kearse and Wilson on early downs and Hooker rotating in on later downs and hopefully Bohanna is ok. LVE and Barr have been OK but both still seem a little slow to react and get sealed off. A good pass rush though will cure some of these problems.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if for once we can stop the Rams misdirection. I don't expect we will even though their run game has not been too good this year. That scheme has killed us forever and the players they have don't seem to be the reason as much as the scheme itself. Even with Quinn we run a lot of stunts and have a lot of movement up front and are very aggressive. So it will still come down to our LBs which is up in the air even though a little better and our DEs holding the edge. We gave up the edge a bunch of times against Wash so we are still playing right into this type of scheme. Hopefully Kearse will be back so we can have a little help in run support. Maybe a little more of Kearse and Wilson on early downs and Hooker rotating in on later downs and hopefully Bohanna is ok. LVE and Barr have been OK but both still seem a little slow to react and get sealed off. A good pass rush though will cure some of these problems.
For sure. They did not do a good job at all defending those screens. It all the commanders could do. Whenever wentz dropped back he had an avalanche coming towards him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not real sure what to think about this matchup. The McVay Rams have always posed a significant threat to us it seems. The Rams though havent been the same team so far that they were in January. Their Oline is a mess. They are still trying to replace Robert Woods / OBJ. Robinson is a good WR, but perhaps not a good for the Rams. I should say he hasnt been yet. They also seem to be having some RB trouble. I thought the 49ers beat them up bad last night, but then again the 49ers have owned them the past few years. Im more worried about our offense against their defense. Regardless of the hints about Dak, I really think this will be Rush's game. Their defense has always seemed to give us some trouble.