• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all the laughing at Mr Gregory too.

So week 11, KC? Week 17 Arizona?

A while to wait I suppose but I'm looking forward to both those games.
I have a feeling that Arizona game gonna be for the number one seed. Huge game for us.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling that Arizona game gonna be for the number one seed. Huge game for us.

Most definitely. Ari and KC are the only ones they should lose if they have to for the rest of the season.

Most of the rest should't beat Dallas.

14-3?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is the real deal. Hopefully he gets Player of the Week finally. Definitely in line for MVP. I know its early and individual accolades isnt the number one thing on his mind. When i saw Belicheck trying to stop the run , i told my son Dak was going for 500 today. I know he had some extra in OT but damn the guy is amazing.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most definitely. Ari and KC are the only ones they should lose if they have to for the rest of the season.

14-3?

Watch out for those damn Vikings. Cousins is quietly having an outstanding year. We do get a week off which is good . They seem to be in every game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demarcus Ware was one of my all time faves. Charles Haley though was damn mean. Im seeing more Haley in Gregory. Before his two sacks yeaterday , he came off that end early in the game and was right there. So fast. Not sure what his contract is and i know he has had his issues, but thus guy looks like a totally different player this year.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think we need that run stuffer at DT. Maybe its Gallimore. The depth of this team has been great so far. We are missing Gallup a tad. Thats hard to say considering it looks like we do whatever we want to on offense. I hate to pick on the guy because he is one of my faves - i just expect more out of Cooper. He just never looks 100 percent.

5-1 and im being picky. I apologize

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demarcus Ware was one of my all time faves. Charles Haley though was damn mean. Im seeing more Haley in Gregory. Before his two sacks yeaterday , he came off that end early in the game and was right there. So fast. Not sure what his contract is and i know he has had his issues, but thus guy looks like a totally different player this year.

It's a flat out crime he has been kept from playing these past years because he like his pot. Not steroids. Not drinking and driving. Not raping anybody.

Guy just liked to relax with his herb. Don't believe he wasn't practising hard, don't believe he was late for or missing meetings. Just failed the silly piss tests

Now that herb is no longer considered a heinous crime Randy is showing his stuff.

Get Lawrence back too and then we'll really be talking turkey.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think we need that run stuffer at DT. Maybe its Gallimore. The depth of this team has been great so far. We are missing Gallup a tad. Thats hard to say considering it looks like we do whatever we want to on offense. I hate to pick on the guy because he is one of my faves - i just expect more out of Cooper. He just never looks 100 percent.

5-1 and im being picky. I apologize

Wilson and Brown are not chopped liver.

Cooper makes the catches he needs to make but always seems to get up slowly.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is the real deal. Hopefully he gets Player of the Week finally. Definitely in line for MVP. I know its early and individual accolades isnt the number one thing on his mind. When i saw Belicheck trying to stop the run , i told my son Dak was going for 500 today. I know he had some extra in OT but damn the guy is amazing.
Yes he really is

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Jerry trying to trade up for at least two QBs in that draft. Thankfully those other two teams offered too much. I am curious as to who pulled the trigger on using that comp pick on Dak?

It really goes to show you how wrong these draft experts and scouts can be.

Dak has clearly turned into the best QB out of that draft. Dak has continued to improve every season
I still thank Denver for this! :)

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

14-3?
I agree with you either we lose to KC or Arizona. And week 18 when we rest our starters :thumb:

That being said, imma STILL be a nervous, cynical wreck during our games. Just the Cowboys fan in me lol

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought everyone was behind that move. Late 4th round?
I remember liking him but I was a doubter because of his DUI arrest. He dropped In the draft and we were lucky he was available to be drafted after Jerry tried to draft damn near every other QB in the draft. Dak is playing like a MVP and earning every penny of his salary. Dak was acquitted on the DUI and the rest is football history. He put up the most passing yards against a belichik defense ever 445 I think.
Go Cowboys

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a flat out crime he has been kept from playing these past years because he like his pot. Not steroids. Not drinking and driving. Not raping anybody.

Guy just liked to relax with his herb. Don't believe he wasn't practising hard, don't believe he was late for or missing meetings. Just failed the silly piss tests

Now that herb is no longer considered a heinous crime Randy is showing his stuff.

Get Lawrence back too and then we'll really be talking turkey.
Fried Turkey QB‘s just ready to munch on

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you either we lose to KC or Arizona. And week 18 when we rest our starters :thumb:

That being said, imma STILL be a nervous, cynical wreck during our games. Just the Cowboys fan in me lol

As my son and I were watching on Sunday I had said they're gonna lose at least 3 times.

Fortunately I had the Ari-Cle game and Raiders-Den as well so since I record all the games I was watching those earlier and let them finish before finished off Dallas-NE.

So as I eased into Happy Hour (I live on the Best Coast) around 5 PM my time I was pleased as punch to watch Dallas win.

Made my weekend.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fried Turkey QB‘s just ready to munch on

Damn near ripped Jones in 2 once and tossed aside their 1st rounder from a couple of years ago (Wynn) like he was nothing.

Last week he made Nate Solder look like a ragamuffin.

He isn't LAR #99 but I'll take him.