• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. 29th? pass protection surely hasn't been great but I would have guessed around league average
I think Belichick and other D-Coordinators are gonna see this and commit to stopping the run and dare Dak to drop back 50-60 times a game and hope their guys get home. Might be their only shot.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Belichick and other D-Coordinators are gonna see this and commit to stopping the run and dare Dak to drop back 50-60 times a game and hope their guys get home. Might be their only shot.

Maybe but so far teams have known the run is coming and we're just flat out beating them. Our line and backs have just been that good.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's basically what Tampa did. Thing is most teams aren't Tampa.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. 29th? pass protection surely hasn't been great but I would have guessed around league average
I think that is because of Dak, that gives us that perception. I love having a Qb aware & in control.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is what I love right now with Moore & Dak.
They are saying here is our running game bitches!!! If you dare to stack the line to stop it Dak will beat you. Come get some!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they could try but I don't know that it will work. They stack the box and they will get burnt deep.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they could try but I don't know that it will work. They stack the box and they will get burnt deep.
And this is why Gallup is so important as a 3rd top option and field stretcher. NE is going to put 8 in the box on early downs. The way we are running the ball this year I suspect we may still be able to run and force them to cheat both safeties a little. Dak has been pretty consistent in going with his keys at the line. When he sees this he'll throw it and so far he has been hurting teams when he does and likely will do the same this week, but even knowing our passing offense is so good, BB isn't going to just sit back and let us run on them all day without trying to stop it. This is going to leave both Cooper and Lamb with a lot of single coverage and not so much safety help and hopefully we see some big gainers on PAP and maybe we see one of those Jarwin seam routes for a TD this week as well.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is why Gallup is so important as a 3rd top option and field stretcher. NE is going to put 8 in the box on early downs. The way we are running the ball this year I suspect we may still be able to run and force them to cheat both safeties a little. Dak has been pretty consistent in going with his keys at the line. When he sees this he'll throw it and so far he has been hurting teams when he does and likely will do the same this week, but even knowing our passing offense is so good, BB isn't going to just sit back and let us run on them all day without trying to stop it. This is going to leave both Cooper and Lamb with a lot of single coverage and not so much safety help and hopefully we see some big gainers on PAP and maybe we see one of those Jarwin seam routes for a TD this week as well.
I think Cedrick Wilson can get deep on the Patriots. It would be nice if Gallup were available though. Seems like he has been hurt quite a bit the past few seasons.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cedrick Wilson can get deep on the Patriots. It would be nice if Gallup were available though. Seems like he has been hurt quite a bit the past few seasons.
Wilson is definitely capable of causing damage and is a solid #3 WR. But, he isn't in Gallup's class, which was my only point. But, it has been great to have Wilson filling in for sure and I have total confidence in him and so does the team. How many teams have a #4 WR as good as him? Heck, he might be the Eagles best WR...

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is definitely capable of causing damage and is a solid #3 WR. But, he isn't in Gallup's class, which was my only point. But, it has been great to have Wilson filling in for sure and I have total confidence in him and so does the team. How many teams have a #4 WR as good as him? Heck, he might be the Eagles best WR...
Wilson has shown all the talents of a good WR except the hands

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you take away Diggs 6 ints, Dallas would be tied with a number of other teams with 4 and in 10th place.
or we could just add Dallas to the list of teams with less turnovers than Diggs :happy:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-Oh...

Left tackle Tyron Smith popped up on the injury report today with a neck issues. He was limited, but anytime you start to hear about a neck problem with Smith it’s a little worrisome. He has been plagued by neck and back issues for the last five years or so. Surgery was supposed to have fixed it, so this is a bit concerning.