• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can he go ahead and hurry up in his improvement? I’m starting to believe we need a center.
Me too, but I still hope he can develop into a very good center. I highly doubt he'd ever be great but hopefully he can be the guy who isn't a liability. Right now hes a liability.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can he go ahead and hurry up in his improvement? I’m starting to believe we need a center.
I didn't think any of those snaps were uncatchable and I thought Biadasz was ok yesterday. The fumble was on Dak IMO. But, I get that as a QB you shouldn't have to focus on having to catch the ball. You want to be certain it will just be there so you can start focusing on the field. From that respect I think Dak did have to worry to make sure he would catch the snap which is probably a quarter of a second wasted. I thought our OL in general continued what we have been doing this year which was dominance in the run game and being ok in pass protection.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some complaints on Biadz, but lets not forget Connor Williams who was not good yesterday. There is a reason why the Cowboys run to the right. It cause that where Zack Martin is. Biadz is a rookie . but yeah one does have to wonder if he is the guy of the future. I thought He could be,but not real sure now.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't think any of those snaps were uncatchable and I thought Biadasz was ok yesterday. The fumble was on Dak IMO. But, I get that as a QB you shouldn't have to focus on having to catch the ball. You want to be certain it will just be there so you can start focusing on the field. From that respect I think Dak did have to worry to make sure he would catch the snap which is probably a quarter of a second wasted. I thought our OL in general continued what we have been doing this year which was dominance in the run game and being ok in pass protection.
It is not just the poor snaps, it is also about him getting manhandled too many times.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see some complaints on Biadz, but lets not forget Connor Williams who was not good yesterday. There is a reason why the Cowboys run to the right. It cause that where Zack Martin is. Biadz is a rookie . but yeah one does have to wonder if he is the guy of the future. I thought He could be,but not real sure now.
But, to be fair, you see who is often pulling and leading the play when we run right?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not just the poor snaps, it is also about him getting manhandled too many times.
Like I said, he played OK. No one wins every down. Even T Smith who is playing at an elite level gave up a disastrous strip sack this year. He definitely needs more weight in his ass or needs to find some other way to sit and hold up better to the bull rush against top players, but I think he does his share of the manhandling in the run game and we have played really good DTs so far. I noticed PFF has him giving up no sacks so far this year. That didn't seem right. I know he has given up a lot of pressures right up the middle, but he hasn't given up a sack yet? I think as we hit the midway point of the season we will have a little better idea of what he is. There is certainly room for improvement

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams has been a disappointment at left guard IMO not a bust just not anywhere as good as expected.
B-dezz has been average at best but following Travis would be hard for just about anyone. We have line issues but so does most every other NFL team they will be addressed but they are doing really well and exceeding expectations For the most part. They are not the 90’s line but that was one of the NFLs n
best and we were spoiled beyond belief.
Steele has been way more than just acceptable and who thought that would happen. And Tyron is playing awesome overall. We’re 4-1 and way in the hunt not many of us predicted that. Let’s enjoy the ride and hope for the best.
Go Cowboys

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, there are some weak spots but damn they look good right now.
Exactly… which is why I’m not getting into nit picking about this team right now. Way too much happening in a really, really good way to not sit back and enjoy the ride… wherever it may lead.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boys on local sports talk talked about center today. They pointed out McGovern played center at State but had trouble with his first step when the ball was snapped. Scouts had him as a guard because of it. Williams would be a mystery snap each week. Besides...Bad Ass is pretty good getting to the second level in the run game. Can't have above NFL average at all positions.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, to be fair, you see who is often pulling and leading the play when we run right?
I get what you are saying..Biadz has been a little inconsistent. He has looked good at times especially at run blocking.. He is replacing a guy who was a pro bowler. To be fair I think he needs more time to develop.. I mean we had Phil Costa before Travis and he was horrible. Biadaz is not total trash like Costa was. The salary cap is not going away.so good luck keeping a great line together for long. I am not ready to give up on Biadz yet

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boys on local sports talk talked about center today. They pointed out McGovern played center at State but had trouble with his first step when the ball was snapped. Scouts had him as a guard because of it. Williams would be a mystery snap each week. Besides...Bad Ass is pretty good getting to the second level in the run game. Can't have above NFL average at all positions.
Agree… I’d just like a little improvement here;

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, he played OK. No one wins every down. Even T Smith who is playing at an elite level gave up a disastrous strip sack this year. He definitely needs more weight in his ass or needs to find some other way to sit and hold up better to the bull rush against top players, but I think he does his share of the manhandling in the run game and we have played really good DTs so far. I noticed PFF has him giving up no sacks so far this year. That didn't seem right. I know he has given up a lot of pressures right up the middle, but he hasn't given up a sack yet? I think as we hit the midway point of the season we will have a little better idea of what he is. There is certainly room for improvement
I am not giving up on him either. I am hoping he does get stronger in the off season.