• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think every upcoming game is a concern. While the Defense is better than last season, there is lots of room for improvement. Anthony Brown is about as good a CB as Denucci is a QB. The defense would be a lot better if they had a decent replacement for Brown. The Special teams is a joke. Fassell makes bonehead decisions quite often. The Cowboys Defense only seem to get off the field if they force either a FG or a turnover. I think if the Cowboys are going to win the Division they got to run Zeke and Pollard and use a short passing game to keep the defense off the field. The defense has too many injuries to get in any shootouts.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me. Going to need a couple of PS call ups. I suspect Hamilton for sure

I think they only have 3 DTs and 4 DEs available

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me. Going to need a couple of PS call ups. I suspect Hamilton for sure

I think they only have 3 DTs and 4 DEs available
And the devil smiles again.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Surprised he took the bait to answer this question.
While I lean towards next RB to get paid is pollard over Zeke (time in NFL my main reason) One thing about Zeke. He as a three down back he is very good at protecting the QB when need for blocking. Something that doesnt come up in a stat line.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Surprised he took the bait to answer this question.
While I lean towards next RB to get paid is pollard over Zeke (time in NFL my main reason) One thing about Zeke. He as a three down back he is very good at protecting the QB when need for blocking. Something that doesnt come up in a stat line.
I agree with you. Zeke is.clearly the better blocker. I do think Pollard is under utilized though. He could start on a lot of teams.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team waited way too long to get Pollard more involved. His skill set is something a creative guy like Moore can use and it's been clear Elliott has tired during games the last couple of years and honestly has struggled as well and not played like the guy we drafted. Last year watching Zeke play the ratio should have already starting changing dramatically and I think most fans were calling for it.

That being said Zeke is having a really good year so far. Both guys look like they can help this team and Pollard playing more can keep Zeke fresh for the now 17 game season. This is a good problem to have and most teams have some type of rotation at RB. Both look great right now

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kearse needs to stay on the field for awhile. He was robbed by the refs of a pick. That pick was a great play. He just did not luck himself into getting that INT.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kearse needs to stay on the field for awhile. He was robbed by the refs of a pick. That pick was a great play. He just did not luck himself into getting that INT.
Kearse was great. I had him pegged as a backup/emergency replacement/STs guy. So far he has sure proven that idea wrong

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kearse was great. I had him pegged as a backup/emergency replacement/STs guy. So far he has sure proven that idea wrong
I like Kazee as well. That pick in the end zone was huge. Last year the defender probably drops it.. I just feel like the D is playing faster this season. The D is getting better coaching

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while I still worry they will give up the lead in the 4th every time if given the chance.
I did hewar today we lead the league with 6 forced turnovers.
Who can remember the last time the Cowboys defense was connected with lots of turnovers! :eek:

As at least we are headed in the right direction.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team literally searches out new ways to be stupid...Dude is likely he isn't out for the year if this is true

"The NFL initially was preparing to suspend Collins five games for his actions, but the NFL Players Association -- aware of the intended five-game suspension -- helped negotiate a reduction to what would have been a two-game ban.

Collins, however, appealed the suspension, and the appeal was heard by an arbitrator appointed jointly by the league and the NFLPA. The arbitrator not only rejected Collins' appeal but also ruled that, based on the evidence, the suspension should be increased back to the original five games."

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team literally searches out new ways to be stupid...Dude is likely he isn't out for the year if this is true

"The NFL initially was preparing to suspend Collins five games for his actions, but the NFL Players Association -- aware of the intended five-game suspension -- helped negotiate a reduction to what would have been a two-game ban.

Collins, however, appealed the suspension, and the appeal was heard by an arbitrator appointed jointly by the league and the NFLPA. The arbitrator not only rejected Collins' appeal but also ruled that, based on the evidence, the suspension should be increased back to the original five games."

Remember the good old days when only had to worry about injuries?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SMH, so if I am reading this right: NFLPA negotiated original suspension of 5 games down to 2 games ? Collins then appealed the 2 games suspension and after further investigation the Arbitrator uncovers the bribery and the suspension gets changed back to 5 games? This is crazy shit

I bet the arbitrator is an Eagle or Giants fan.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while I still worry they will give up the lead in the 4th every time if given the chance.
I did hewar today we lead the league with 6 forced turnovers.
Who can remember the last time the Cowboys defense was connected with lots of turnovers! :eek:

As at least we are headed in the right direction.
I have the same concerns. The Defense looks better,but we need more 3 and outs.

Cant just rely on turnovers to get the ball back for the offense .

I dont trust the D and a big part of my concern is Anthony Brown. He is worse than ever.

It not all negative. I am seeing good things as compared to last season ,but Brown is getting torched over and over.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll bet it’s just that Collins is an utter dumbass.
Yep, this is sad and embarrassing at the same time. Collins is probably lucky the suspension was not permanent. This is a pretty serious infraction.

The future at RT could be Steele or Ball. They could also burn a high draft pick if Steele or Ball dont work out.

It just seems like Collins is always missing games due to injuries ar stupid shit like this.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, this is sad and embarrassing at the same time. Collins is probably lucky the suspension was not permanent. This is a pretty serious infraction.

The future at RT could be Steele or Ball. They could also burn a high draft pick if Steele or Ball dont work out.

It just seems like Collins is always missing games due to injuries ar stupid shit like this.
Read a Twitter comment this morning that he’s becoming one of those “always something with this guy” guys…

Kind of hard to argue the point. Especially with something this utterly moronic.