• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope for a speedy recovery to D-Law. Not a superstar, but solid.
When healthy DLaw is a force. But lately he has been hurt a lot. Last 3 years? Hopefully the Cowboys are in contention when gets back. I dont have a lot of confidence in these backups. Maybe one of the backups steps foward and gets something done. I like Anae quite a bit. Armstrong not been consistent but not horrible either

Seems like dejavu will all these injuries,suspensions and covid. SMH

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the WFT game to get an idea of what the Chargers are. The first thing that jumped out to me is that if our heroes allow them to go 14 of 19 on 3rd down conversions like WFT did…

Which is quite possible based on the history of this team.
I liked Herbert when he was in College. I thought he was better than Tua. I liked him more than Burrow. He is a good young QB. He could be top 10 in a year or two. I hate to say it but this is a bad matchup with Collins ,Dlaw and Gregory out.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Herbert when he was in College. I thought he was better than Tua. I liked him more than Burrow. He is a good young QB. He could be top 10 in a year or two. I hate to say it but this is a bad matchup with Collins ,Dlaw and Gregory out.
Yeah. Our D-Line was going to be challenged as it was and with our starting DE’s out, even more so. I have a hunch our 1st Round pick may get a little time at one of those DE spots even though it could open up some running opportunities for LAC. Because if Herbert looks as comfortable as he did last Sunday…

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's out there some where very close to being able to play.
CHAUNCEY GOLSTON

come on baby....Daddy needs a new pair of shoes
Well I do give the team some credit for at least attempting to improve depth by drafting lineman on both sides of the ball.
I forgot all about Golston. It is unfortunate Josh Ball is on IR because he is a much better prospect than Steele.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One missed test came in November on the day that Cowboys strength and conditioning coach Markus Paul died and the organization sent all its players home to allow them to grieve.

Another missed test came on the day of Collins' uncle's funeral in Arizona, according to a source. The Cowboys gave Collins permission to leave Dallas and tend to his family, the source told ESPN.

A third missed test came on the day Collins underwent hip surgery in October. The league counted a positive test for codeine against him, but Collins was prescribed the drug after having the surgery.

Collins didn't have any positive marijuana tests during the past 18 months. His representatives also have argued that under the drug policy in the new collective bargaining agreement, suspensions aren't permitted for missed tests.

If his suspension is not reduced or overturned, Collins will be eligible to return to the roster Oct. 18, the day after the Cowboys play the New England Patriots.

The suspension will cost Collins roughly $2 million and, per the CBA, voids the injury guarantee worth $6.48 million in his 2022 salary.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One missed test came in November on the day that Cowboys strength and conditioning coach Markus Paul died and the organization sent all its players home to allow them to grieve.

Another missed test came on the day of Collins' uncle's funeral in Arizona, according to a source. The Cowboys gave Collins permission to leave Dallas and tend to his family, the source told ESPN.

A third missed test came on the day Collins underwent hip surgery in October. The league counted a positive test for codeine against him, but Collins was prescribed the drug after having the surgery.

Collins didn't have any positive marijuana tests during the past 18 months. His representatives also have argued that under the drug policy in the new collective bargaining agreement, suspensions aren't permitted for missed tests.

If his suspension is not reduced or overturned, Collins will be eligible to return to the roster Oct. 18, the day after the Cowboys play the New England Patriots.

The suspension will cost Collins roughly $2 million and, per the CBA, voids the injury guarantee worth $6.48 million in his 2022 salary.
If this is true I'd think the NFLPA has to step in and fight the suspension. Of course we all know the NFLPA is weaker than cheat toilet paper.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true I'd think the NFLPA has to step in and fight the suspension. Of course we all know the NFLPA is weaker than cheat toilet paper.
If this was the MLB union Collins would be playing today. The NFLPA is the weakest union of the big 3.
This has Herr Goodell written all over it. Another reason that POS needs to go.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was the MLB union Collins would be playing today. The NFLPA is the weakest union of the big 3.
It will be a great day when godell is no longer commish. Cant happen soon enough

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is very similar to Zekes suspension where the penalty does not match the crime. Total BS.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got nothing…

Another perfect example of why you pick the best player on your board instead of the guy that ”fits your scheme” ! A good player will always find a way onto the field.
And a FU shout out to Rod Marinelli for pushing Taco over Watts.
SMH

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another perfect example of why you pick the best player on your board instead of the guy that ”fits your scheme” ! A good player will always find a way onto the field.
SMH
Wonder if Taco might pick up a few pointers from the guy he’ll be backing up… or maybe share a few as he was drafted before the guy.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH
Damn... should have read on more response

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH

Also why you never draft a guy with no motor.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH
Yep. I noticed TJ Watt there for the taking and about Puked when I heard the pick was Taco. Watt was clearly the best pass rusher on the board. I was pisst

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive always said I could watch any NFL game. Tonight may be tougher than i thought. Carolina vs. Houston. No Watson or Taylor at Qb. Im sure i will give it a look.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive always said I could watch any NFL game. Tonight may be tougher than i thought. Carolina vs. Houston. No Watson or Taylor at Qb. Im sure i will give it a look.
I'm going to spend a little time on it. That Panther defense appears to be no joke. That's what I'm interested in.