• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And remember he tried to get Conner Cook too :L

quiet tim and eric GIF

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to get back on task.
as @jarntt was saying.
Dak was drafted in the 4th rd. to be a quality backup for Romo.
I don't remember anyone hating this draft pick (especially for the reason we drafted him)
Everything else we got from him was golden!
While excluding PE1 everyone will say all the good things that Dak brings as a QB.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most definitely. Ari and KC are the only ones they should lose if they have to for the rest of the season.

Most of the rest should't beat Dallas.

14-3?
14-3??? Sorry, but I've watched this movie before so that's not even on my radar at this point.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think we need that run stuffer at DT. Maybe its Gallimore. The depth of this team has been great so far. We are missing Gallup a tad. Thats hard to say considering it looks like we do whatever we want to on offense. I hate to pick on the guy because he is one of my faves - i just expect more out of Cooper. He just never looks 100 percent.

5-1 and im being picky. I apologize
I think Cooper is still hurting. He looked better and more motivated than I've ever seen him to start the year and has been a little different since. But, unlike years past, he isn't taking himself out as much even though he is hurting. I really think he is driven to show how good he is and I'm hoping with the bye week to rest he will be back to that beast we saw in Tampa...

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-Oh...

Left tackle Tyron Smith popped up on the injury report today with a neck issues. He was limited, but anytime you start to hear about a neck problem with Smith it’s a little worrisome. He has been plagued by neck and back issues for the last five years or so. Surgery was supposed to have fixed it, so this is a bit concerning.

We just released a back up tackle. That was foreshadowing for this news.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to get back on task.
as @jarntt was saying.
I don't remember anyone hating this draft pick (especially for the reason we drafted him)
While excluding PE1 everyone will say all the good things that Dak brings as a QB.
I recall many of us saying he's a future project, with the skills to be a good NFL QB. I for one never thought he'd be this, nor did I think he was NFL ready.

I do recall PDay pumping him in the draft. At least I think it was PDay.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cooper is still hurting. He looked better and more motivated than I've ever seen him to start the year and has been a little different since. But, unlike years past, he isn't taking himself out as much even though he is hurting. I really think he is driven to show how good he is and I'm hoping with the bye week to rest he will be back to that beast we saw in Tampa...

Slow to get up but making the catches.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak surprised the hell out of me being so good. It is nice to not have to worry about the QB position for years. Since Troy, it has been a struggle.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think Cooper is playing hurt. Taking heads on local sports talk radio all think so. Cooper does a weekly radio segment and plays this all down.

The cool thing about Cooper as with the other wide outs is none require so many targets. All talk up the team concept and quick to throw praise towards the other wide outs. The team is all about team.

Love it when Cooper catches a pass in all places, New England... and you hear COOOP

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to get back on task.
as @jarntt was saying.
I did not know much about Dak. The thing I remember was he was compared to Tebow. I watched a couple of his college games and he did not remind me of tebow. But adter that preseason game against Seattle I pretty much knew that he was the future. It was obvious Romo was physically done. The crazy thing is I knew at that moment that Dak would be the new QB..

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a dumb bunny. Plain stupid.
So dumb of Kazee and you know damn well Goodell probably got excited when he heard about it. Another opportunity to stick it to Jerry. Kazee will get suspended. Luckily we have a good DC. I trust Quinn will have a plan and a good one to replace Kazee while he is out.