• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the police pour alcohol down his throat, and put him behind the wheel of a vehicle?
The Colony police were definitely power trippers growing up. Much more than Allen where I graduated. They were assholes to everyone. Not just us kids.

They did their job and I didn't accuse them f wrong doing here.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many attempts Vinny actually had... I remember the Jets/Dolphins MNF game but beyond that there is a serious void in my mind of games where he was actually in this scenario.
Lol, I think Vinny Testicle played for close to 20 years. Vinny was never great ,but later in his career he played better than early on.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is really crazy to watch Dak now as compared to early in career. I really do think Kellen Moore has helped Dak develop into a top 7 QB., maybe into top 5 even. I know some had some reservations about Moore being OC, but when Moore got hurt in 16 I know he was helping coach up Dak. I wanted Vanillahans offense gone and Moore calling plays even at that point. I watched a lot of Boise State games when Moore was there and I was very impressed that he could succeed with that noodle arm. Very smart. Now he could be better in the red zone, but his play calling now is the best I have seen in Dallas since Norv. Moore went against Belicheat and the Cowboys offense went right through that Defense.

. Dak IMO is now the complete package. I think we witnessed a coming out Party last week as far as him and Lamb goes. Dak is playing at an elite level right now.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is really crazy to watch Dak now as compared to early in career. I really do think Kellen Moore has helped Dak develop into a top 7 QB., maybe into top 5 even. I know some had some reservations about Moore being OC, but when Moore got hurt in 16 I know he was helping coach up Dak. I wanted Vanillahans offense gone and Moore calling plays even at that point. I watched a lot of Boise State games when Moore was there and I was very impressed that he could succeed with that noodle arm. Very smart. Now he could be better in the red zone, but his play calling now is the best I have seen in Dallas since Norv. Moore went against Belicheat and the Cowboys offense went right through that Defense.

. Dak IMO is now the complete package. I think we witnessed a coming out Party last week as far as him and Lamb goes. Dak is playing at an elite level right now.
This team finally seems to have more than one Star player on each side of the ball. And then we have guys like Wilson who is playing awesome football. And we are waiting for some to get back on the field who may just turn into a complete terror for the oppositions offense. Of course I am talking about Gallimore.

So far this has been a great year. Moore seems to have the players to run a fun offense. And that has been fun to watch.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reading into it as they're looking into what I suggested a couple of weeks ago. Keep Steele at T and move Collins to G.
It is possible although he is getting paid RT money. Collins would be an upgrade at LG. I doubt he would get man handled like William's does.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is possible although he is getting paid RT money. Collins would be an upgrade at LG. I doubt he would get man handled like William's does.
I don't care if he's paid as a T, he's paid to make the OL the best it can be, if that means he plays G so be it. I'm guessing he's a cap causality next season, unless Steele lurns into 2020 Steele.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if he's paid as a T, he's paid to make the OL the best it can be, if that means he plays G so be it. I'm guessing he's a cap causality next season, unless Steele lurns into 2020 Steele.
I would like to see it happen. William's getting flagged to much for my liking.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reading into it as they're looking into what I suggested a couple of weeks ago. Keep Steele at T and move Collins to G.
If we want the best 5 out there… and with the knowledge that Collins was a beast at LG a few years back…

Man - I hope you are right.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be very interesting to see what they do here. I was hoping and expecting that if we drafted Slater or Sewell this year we would move Collins to LG but I didn’t expect it to happen because Steele made us comfortable enough to make the move. What a difference a year makes...

oh, but cutting Collins isn’t happening IMO. Huge trade market for him if he plays like he has the last few years and we just restructured him again this year and if Smith gets hurt we need him at Tackle. I’m just crossing my fingers he is still the player he was pre-Injury and Steele keeps it up as well. It’s a darn good problem to have.

And while Steele has been good he hasn’t been as good as a peak Collins. So could be something to the rumor of him moving to OG or still a health issue. He was really good week 1 against a tough team but he wasn’t good at all in preseason. I guess we’ll find out soon.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be very interesting to see what they do here. I was hoping and expecting that if we drafted Slater or Sewell this year we would move Collins to LG but I didn’t expect it to happen because Steele made us comfortable enough to make the move. What a difference a year makes...

oh, but cutting Collins isn’t happening IMO. Huge trade market for him if he plays like he has the last few years and we just restructured him again this year and if Smith gets hurt we need him at Tackle. I’m just crossing my fingers he is still the player he was pre-Injury and Steele keeps it up as well. It’s a darn good problem to have.
One thing I would almost bet the house on is that Williams is on another team at this time next year. I can’t see Jerry offering another contract after this season.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I’m overreacting but it doesn’t seem like Dak is gonna play on Sunday. He said he was a full go at practice today and instead of saying “yea I’m playing Sunday no matter what, I’m feeling good” like he always does, he says “ehh well idk, we’ll have to see what the coaches says” (I’m paraphrasing)

Man, that’s not a good sign.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OTN: Jaylon is a healthy scratch for Green bay tonight. LOL