• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soft defender Lebron Gets Burned for Game Winner

S

sportswise1

Lebron, who just might be the most over-rated defender in NBA history, got burned last night by Jeff Green for the game winner. It has to be one of the biggest jokes in sports that this guy is considered a good defender and gets voted on to the all defensive team...

Last night, journeymen, Jeff Green lit Lebron up for 24 pts including the game winner in his ugly, bald-headed, mug...Why is it that Lebron (the human turnstile) gives up 30 pts to every good small forward and is still considered a good defensive player. Well I think we all know the answer to that -- all propaganda initiated by Espn and nike.

The reality is Lebron at best is a mediocre defender. He plays soft man to man defense and doesn't block shots, or make many steals. This year he's averaging .07 steals and .03 blocks...LOL

Yet he was actually voted 2nd best defender last year. What a fucking joke. It's about as silly as giving the over-rated player 4 mvp's and acting like he's some alltime great player.

Lebron is not an Alltime great player. His 4 mvps are worthless, since they're just bullshit awards given to him by espn and Stern. And his 2 rings are bullshit as well since he choked his balls off during the playoffs and critical moments yet was bailed out by his teammates.

Bottom line Lebron with a team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS - 2 RINGS...LEBRON without a team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS = 0 RINGS...

PEACE!!!

and who selects the all defensive team (and why would they have any reason to overrate anybody?)
and name one respected person in basketball who doesn't think he's been the best player tha last few years and is still the best

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rashard Lewis played in one more game, played more minutes, averaged almost as many points (20-19ppg), had more assists, shot much better from the free throw line and shot almost 40% from 3-point range.

That's playoffs. I didn't look at the regular season.

rashard lewis was better than Dwight Howard

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo"]Never Go Full Retard - YouTube[/ame]

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Howard averaged over 20/15 for the playoffs with over 2.5 blocks a game...and shot above 60% from the field.

Rashard Lewis averaged 19/6 for the playoffs with about .5 blocks a game while shooting 48%.

The fact you just said Rashard Lewis was better than Dwight Howard should be shame enough.. but I decided to pull the playoff stats anyways.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rashard lewis was better than Dwight Howard

Never Go Full Retard - YouTube

I posted why. Not my problem that your knowledge of the game is too limited to understand. Dwight has far too many weaknesses that have to be adjusted for and covered up by his teammates to ever be any teams best player.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight Howard averaged over 20/15 for the playoffs with over 2.5 blocks a game...and shot above 60% from the field.

Rashard Lewis averaged 19/6 for the playoffs with about .5 blocks a game while shooting 48%.

The fact you just said Rashard Lewis was better than Dwight Howard should be shame enough.. but I decided to pull the playoff stats anyways.

Nice try Einstein. First off, I already stated where each was better than the other. I noticed that you left out assists per game, free throw shooting and 3 point shooting. I wonder why?

Dwight should have a higher shooting percentage, all of his shots are within 5 feet of the basket. If you understood the game, you'd understand the difference between a versatile player and a one-dimensional player.

You're really beginning to embarrass yourself.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn't... you said this...

Obviously you never saw Kobe in his prime...Kobe would always guard the best player on another team & in his last 2 titles during the playoffs would lock down the better PG during crucial times...oh & didn't Kobe also block Lebron 2 times in the All Star in front of the whole world & he also choked in 4th qt
giggle.gif
giggle.gif

Isnt the internet a bitch? You are now trying to change what you said. You said ALWAYS.. now you want to say.. well he guarded a lot of good people? LMAO... You notice only laker fan boys are on your side.

You made shit up about Kobe's defense. Admit that. You were wrong when you said "Kobe would always guard the best player on another team" That's not true. It has never been true. It was a fanboy nut huggers statement.
That's some major ownage by Flague on puppet boy.

He tried to spin this fail post last night when I asked why a Laker fan would be rooting for the Clippers?

"I'm not rooting for the Clippers to win, I just want Houston to lose"

:rofl:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try Einstein. First off, I already stated where each was better than the other. I noticed that you left out assists per game, free throw shooting and 3 point shooting. I wonder why?

Dwight should have a higher shooting percentage, all of his shots are within 5 feet of the basket. If you understood the game, you'd understand the difference between a versatile player and a one-dimensional player.

You're really beginning to embarrass yourself.

Dude.. you claimed Rashard Lewis was better than Dwight Howard.. and are still trying to defend it. I guess this answers the age old question of does an moron know they are a moron?

why is it hard for people to admit they said something stupid? Seriously.. think about what you said. You said Rashard Lewis.. Rashard Lewis... was better than Dwight Howard. The best center in the league at that time. Rashard Lewis. Let that marinate.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude.. you claimed Rashard Lewis was better than Dwight Howard.. and are still trying to defend it. I guess this answers the age old question of does an moron know they are a moron?

why is it hard for people to admit they said something stupid? Seriously.. think about what you said. You said Rashard Lewis.. Rashard Lewis... was better than Dwight Howard. The best center in the league at that time. Rashard Lewis. Let that marinate.

Because it wasn't stupid. I pointed out to you exactly what made Rashard better than Dwight. Your inability to see and understand the difference between a one-dimensional player and a all-around player is not my problem, it's yours.

You're all caught up in the NAME Dwight Howard and not looking at who performed better overall. You're like the Suns, Cavs and Celtics fans who thought they were going to win championships because they got Shaq. It's funny that you can't understand the value of a versatile player when your team has the most versatile player in the game.

Considering what the center position has been like for the last 15 years, being the best center in the league doesn't even guarantee that you are the best player on your own team. Hell, Shaq was still the best center in the league in his last couple of seasons with the Lakers and he even says that Kobe was the Lakers best player at that time.

So yeah, I agree. People on the internet need to be able to admit when they say something stupid. But don't worry. I won't hold my breath waiting on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are going to keep defending this?

Dime Magazine (dimemag.com) : Daily NBA News, NBA Trades, NBA Rumors, Basketball Videos, Sneakers » Blog Archive Phil Jackson Would Choose Dwight Over LeBron » Dime Magazine (dimemag.com) : Daily NBA News, NBA Trades, NBA Rumors, Basketball Videos, S

Remember when Phil said he would start a team with Dwight over LeBron.. to bad no one asked him about Rashard. I honestly cant believe you are still defending this. Dude put down the weed. There is not 1 GM in the NBA that would rather have had Rashard Lewis at any point in his career over Dwight Howard.

I wish you were GM for the lakers... then they would have a shit ton less fans and wouldn't annoy me as much

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no dog in this fight but in no alternate reality is Rashard Lewis better than Dwight Howard. I get it, a lot of Cali fans hate Howard but to say Lewis is better than him reeks of sour grapes.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are going to keep defending this?

Dime Magazine (dimemag.com) : Daily NBA News, NBA Trades, NBA Rumors, Basketball Videos, Sneakers » Blog Archive Phil Jackson Would Choose Dwight Over LeBron » Dime Magazine (dimemag.com) : Daily NBA News, NBA Trades, NBA Rumors, Basketball Videos, S

Remember when Phil said he would start a team with Dwight over LeBron.. to bad no one asked him about Rashard. I honestly cant believe you are still defending this. Dude put down the weed. There is not 1 GM in the NBA that would rather have had Rashard Lewis at any point in his career over Dwight Howard.

I wish you were GM for the lakers... then they would have a shit ton less fans and wouldn't annoy me as much

I can't believe that you still can't understand the differences I've spelled out for you. It's okay, it's not your fault. You're a Heat fan. You guys are new to basketball.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw Flauge.

Check out my post about this on the Lakers/Wolves game thread on the Lakers board. Very enlightening!!

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"lebron can guard 1-5" Yeah, he can all 5 positions equally poorly. LOL...Since when is someone's defensive greatness based on guarding "all 5 positions"...A great defender guards their own position great defensively. Perkins is a very good defender because he can guard centers very well. Mutombo was a great defensive center because he guard the low post.

It makes sense that a big small forward in the 6-7 to 6-9 range can go up and guard a guy a little bigger than him or a little smaller than him. Magic johnson could do the same thing guard 1-5. But Magic like Lebron was not that good defensively. Although I believe Magic was better defensively than Lebron. He certaiinly got more steals than Lebron. The only difference between Magic and Lebron defenisvely was that Magic didn't have a marketing machine behind him that pushed so hard to put him on the all defensive team like Lebron does.

Magic was considered mediocre defensively, which is what Lebron is. Lebron's defensive stats are very mediocre. He's incredibly over-rated because of his marketing machine that trys to claim he's great when he's clearly not defensively.

Point of thread.

Peace!!!!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's some major ownage by Flague on puppet boy.

He tried to spin this fail post last night when I asked why a Laker fan would be rooting for the Clippers?

"I'm not rooting for the Clippers to win, I just want Houston to lose"

:rofl:

Awww loookk a Heat Fan & a Knick fan agreeing what a joke & i clearly explained to youThat for 1 night i didnt mind to see Dwight Losing to another LA team, but your too stupid to realize that & where content on being a jerk like always...this is what i told you on my last post, but you keep twisting it like Always, but " why Laker fans want Clippers to win over Houston blah blah blah " you sound like my little niece...very childish & i gave you clear answers for you to understand :doh:

I never said that, I cleary explained to you I cheer for the Rockets to lose not cheer for the Clippers to win :doh: try working on your comprehension it's horrible you don't seem to understand the difference, any grown person would. :scratch:

I detect a sense of skepticism from you, I may be wrong, but i never see you post any enthusiasm comments, always very series or mad never any joyful comments. Relax enjoy life have a beer & get laid...life is too short to hate on people because their happy about a basketball game :10:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw Flauge.

Check out my post about this on the Lakers/Wolves game thread on the Lakers board. Very enlightening!!

I don't care what you say.. How enlightening you think you are. Rashard Lewis was not better than Dwight. Ever.

You came in here to defend a stupid statement by Lakerfanboy. Well you did that in a weird way. You made a statement that was insanely dumber.

If you honestly believe Rashard Lewis was better than Dwight Howard then you are a fool. No other way to put it. Lamar Odom is 100 times more versatile than Shaq. Shaq was better. If you don't want to admit you were wrong fine. I just hope you honestly don't believe Rashard Lewis was the best player on the Magic team. You really really need to lay off the drugs if you do.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After re watching the game. There should of been 1.6 seconds on the clock not 0.6. I understand that they did because heat are at home. But they still lost anyway

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe that you still can't understand the differences I've spelled out for you. It's okay, it's not your fault. You're a Heat fan. You guys are new to basketball.

Theres no point in trying to explain things to them...if you state to them that a strawberry has a red color to it & it clearly does & they know it does, they will still not want to agree with you because they no they're wrong.

You can even break a content in to kindergarden knowledge to make it easy for them, but still they have no brains or they just choose to look the other way (Its a Shame) :L

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres no point in trying to explain things to them...if you state to them that a strawberry has a red color to it & it clearly does & they know it does, they will still not want to agree with you because they no they're wrong.

You can even break a content in to kindergarden knowledge to make it easy for them, but still they have no brains or they just choose to look the other way (Its a Shame) :L

The guy you just quoted said this on your laker board

"Been on the main board working on convincing Flauge that Rashard Lewis was better than Dwigh when they were both on the Magic team that played the Lakers in the finals.

Gotta say, I'm making such a good argument. I almost have myself convinced!!
lol2.gif
"

He doesn't even believe the BS he is writing here.. yet you do. Tell me about kindergarden again

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy you just quoted said this on your laker board

"Been on the main board working on convincing Flauge that Rashard Lewis was better than Dwigh when they were both on the Magic team that played the Lakers in the finals.

Gotta say, I'm making such a good argument. I almost have myself convinced!!
lol2.gif
"

He doesn't even believe the BS he is writing here.. yet you do. Tell me about kindergarden again

I gave you a pretty clear statements on how Kobe always took the Challenge to guard the other's team best player in when he was in his prime...You now exactly what i was talking about, I never twisted anything look at my response to your questions i still kept on telling the same answer but you wanted to then talk about Center's & PF's...like ok that's pretty irrelevant to what we where talking about & you know what i meant from the getgo!!!

If you want to say that Kobe is not a great defender & never was then that's your opinion but don't say just because you hate on the guy. He was a 9 time all first defensive team...that's saying something indeed

If you say Trojan said something on another board that you feel is irrelevant then bring it up with that person & i told him what i explained to you because yes, it was pretty simple what i was telling you that even a Kindergarden child would understand. Did i answer your question correctly ???

I think i once again gave you another pretty good explanation,did you understand what i just told you ?? i don't know how more simple to make it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron, who just might be the most over-rated defender in NBA history, got burned last night by Jeff Green for the game winner. It has to be one of the biggest jokes in sports that this guy is considered a good defender and gets voted on to the all defensive team...

Last night, journeymen, Jeff Green lit Lebron up for 24 pts including the game winner in his ugly, bald-headed, mug...Why is it that Lebron (the human turnstile) gives up 30 pts to every good small forward and is still considered a good defensive player. Well I think we all know the answer to that -- all propaganda initiated by Espn and nike.

The reality is Lebron at best is a mediocre defender. He plays soft man to man defense and doesn't block shots, or make many steals. This year he's averaging .07 steals and .03 blocks...LOL

Yet he was actually voted 2nd best defender last year. What a fucking joke. It's about as silly as giving the over-rated player 4 mvp's and acting like he's some alltime great player.

Lebron is not an Alltime great player. His 4 mvps are worthless, since they're just bullshit awards given to him by espn and Stern. And his 2 rings are bullshit as well since he choked his balls off during the playoffs and critical moments yet was bailed out by his teammates.

Bottom line Lebron with a team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS - 2 RINGS...LEBRON without a team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS = 0 RINGS...

PEACE!!!

Agreed about LeBum's over-rated Defense... the guy makes the "highlight reel" with a couple chase-from-behind Blocks and suddenly he's talked about as a DPOY candidate???

ROFLMAO... like you said, what a joke.