• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soft defender Lebron Gets Burned for Game Winner

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron, who just might be the most over-rated defender in NBA history, got burned last night by Jeff Green for the game winner. It has to be one of the biggest jokes in sports that this guy is considered a good defender and gets voted on to the all defensive team...

Last night, journeymen, Jeff Green lit Lebron up for 24 pts including the game winner in his ugly, bald-headed, mug...Why is it that Lebron (the human turnstile) gives up 30 pts to every good small forward and is still considered a good defensive player. Well I think we all know the answer to that -- all propaganda initiated by Espn and nike.

The reality is Lebron at best is a mediocre defender. He plays soft man to man defense and doesn't block shots, or make many steals. This year he's averaging .07 steals and .03 blocks...LOL

Yet he was actually voted 2nd best defender last year. What a fucking joke. It's about as silly as giving the over-rated player 4 mvp's and acting like he's some alltime great player.

Lebron is not an Alltime great player. His 4 mvps are worthless, since they're just bullshit awards given to him by espn and Stern. And his 2 rings are bullshit as well since he choked his balls off during the playoffs and critical moments yet was bailed out by his teammates.

Bottom line Lebron with a team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS - 2 RINGS...LEBRON without a team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS = 0 RINGS...

PEACE!!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...his ugly, bald-headed, mug...

Just for clarification, it seems you only root for NBA players you are sexually attracted to?

Proud of you to admit that on a forum notoriously ignorant to the rights of the gay people.

I guess you could be a straight woman but very confusing username then.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for clarification, it seems you only root for NBA players you are sexually attracted to?

Proud of you to admit that on a forum notoriously ignorant to the rights of the gay people.

I guess you could be a straight woman but very confusing username then.

Is this site ignorant to the rights of gay people? Sorry to offend you and your people. Can I ask why are you on this site since you're openly gay?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not "my people". Not because I am straight but because I do not own people or believe that it is ok to own people.

I do however very openly support all equal rights, including your rights to marry whom ever you wish. I support you Sman in your pursuit of happiness.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron defensively will always be better than Kobe.

3uxkr6.jpg

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensively, offensively, clutch, teammate, person...the list is pretty fucking long.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not "my people". Not because I am straight but because I do not own people or believe that it is ok to own people.

I do however very openly support all equal rights, including your rights to marry whom ever you wish. I support you Sman in your pursuit of happiness.

Yes, we know you're not straight. Why do you have to repeatedly announce you're gay? This is a sports board, not a site to pick up dudes for gay sex. Now do us all a favor Botslayer, keep your sick shit to yourself and leave this board to sports topics. Understand?

Sorry to bother you, now go back to watching your men's gymnastics.

Peace

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensively, offensively, clutch, teammate, person...the list is pretty fucking long.

All of those are easily better. Except offensively, they are close to even bc Kobe chunks up 100 shots a game.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron defensively will always be better than Kobe.

3uxkr6.jpg

Obviously you never saw Kobe in his prime...Kobe would always guard the best player on another team & in his last 2 titles during the playoffs would lock down the better PG during crucial times...oh & didn't Kobe also block Lebron 2 times in the All Star in front of the whole world & he also choked in 4th qt :laugh3::laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XxsN8jITds]Kobe Bryant blocks LeBron James twice in 2013 Allstar *MJ said it, Kobe Proves it, LeBron crying - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61VUdYBvgz8]Lebron chokes at NBA All Stars 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

:sadbron:

Enough said

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously you never saw Kobe in his prime...Kobe would always guard the best player on another team & in his last 2 titles during the playoffs would lock down the better PG during crucial times...oh & didn't Kobe also block Lebron 2 times in the All Star in front of the whole world & he also choked in 4th qt :laugh3::laugh3:

Enough said

So Kobe guarded opposing Centers? Or are you just making shit up?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Kobe guarded opposing Centers? Or are you just making shit up?

How many Centers are the best player on the team these day's ?? yea that's what i thought, I clearly stated that Kobe guarded the best PG during crucial moments in the playoffs, during his last 2 titles in 2010...he guarded Deron Williams in the 1st round, 2nd round was Nash & in the 2rd round he guarded Westbrook & finally Pierce & Rondo in the finals.. So yeah i made shit up I didn't watch the run to back to back titles for the Lakers...right stupid ?? :laugh3:

Thank you for the Skepticism (FAIL) :L

Typical Heat fan don't know WTF he is talking about WOW!! :L

Last edited by a moderator:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when is the center always the best player on a team?

who said always? wasn't me.. it was your boy. He said Kobe ALWAYS guarded the best player on the opposing team. So I take it he was guarding Dwight Howard during the finals.... I must have missed that.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many Centers are the best player on the team these day's ?? yea that's what i thought, I clearly stated that Kobe guarded the best PG during crucial moments in the playoffs, during his last 2 titles in 2010...he guarded Deron Williams in the 1st round, 2nd round was Nash & in the 2rd round he guarded Westbrook & finally Pierce & Rondo in the finals.. So yeah i made shit up I didn't watch the run to back to back titles for the Lakers...right stupid ?? :laugh3:

Thank you for the Skepticism (FAIL) :L

Typical Heat fan don't know WTF he is talking about WOW!! :L

You can say this... But your own statement was he ALWAYS guarded the opposing team best player in his prime. Then you said he guarded opposing PGs during the two title run.

Let's not just stop at Centers.. How often did Kobe guard opposing PFs? You made shit up about Kobe's defensive abilities.. and I called you on it.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say this... But your own statement was he ALWAYS guarded the opposing team best player in his prime. Then you said he guarded opposing PGs during the two title run.

Let's not just stop at Centers.. How often did Kobe guard opposing PFs? You made shit up about Kobe's defensive abilities.. and I called you on it.

You knew what the hell he meant, stop acting retarded.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kobe Bryant blocks LeBron James twice in 2013 Allstar *MJ said it, Kobe Proves it, LeBron crying - YouTube

Lebron chokes at NBA All Stars 2012 - YouTube

:sadbron:

Enough said

LOL @ the All-Star Game. Lebron can guard the 1-5, tell me when kobe can do that. Enough said :suds: