• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soft defender Lebron Gets Burned for Game Winner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always felt Lebron is an overrated defender. He really is an average defender and most of his blocks are from behind. And for all this talk of playing and guarding all 5 positions, when have you ever seen Lebron guard a center or great PF? He didn't guard Duncan once in the Finals neither did he guard Dirk.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You knew what the hell he meant, stop acting retarded.

knew what he meant? I think he meant to try to say kobe guarding the other team's best player. Otherwise I am to believe he was just repeating himself inside the same sentence? Sorry not buying that. The kid was trying to say Kobe guarded the best opposing player on the other team.

He got called on the BS. Kobe isn't as good a defender as LeBron. he's smaller. he cant guard 1-5 like LeBron can. it really isn't a shot on kobe.. he's just a different player and has a smaller frame.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the All-Star Game. Lebron can guard the 1-5, tell me when kobe can do that. Enough said :suds:

the funniest thing about the all star game thing... one year earlier when Wade broke kobe's nose.. laker fans were upset because it was just an exhibition game that no one plays defense in.. then a year later.. two blocks by kobe in the same exhibition game is proof he is the man.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
knew what he meant? I think he meant to try to say kobe guarding the other team's best player. Otherwise I am to believe he was just repeating himself inside the same sentence? Sorry not buying that. The kid was trying to say Kobe guarded the best opposing player on the other team.

He got called on the BS. Kobe isn't as good a defender as LeBron. he's smaller. he cant guard 1-5 like LeBron can. it really isn't a shot on kobe.. he's just a different player and has a smaller frame.
Please show me a clip where Lebron has guarded a center. I will entertain him guarding 1-4, though I've rarely seen him guard a 4 but won't say he hasn't. But prove me wrong.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can say this... But your own statement was he ALWAYS guarded the opposing team best player in his prime. Then you said he guarded opposing PGs during the two title run.

Let's not just stop at Centers.. How often did Kobe guard opposing PFs? You made shit up about Kobe's defensive abilities.. and I called you on it.

I made shit up ?? are you fucken serious ?? Wow you are dumb...i clearly stated that Kobe guarded many opposing best players in his prime (Kobe's prime) & then you said how many Centers where the best players on a team, wich was a dumb question :L & irrelevant & now you your bringing up PF's trying to change your statement around :duh:

And how did i make shit up i also clearly gave you an example of what he did in 2010 during that playoff run...did you even see the games ??

Kobe has been on the 1st All NBA defensive team & i believe he has 2 on the 2nd NBA defensive team...so how i'm I making shit up about Kobe in his prime ?? the numbers & facts our their that he was a pretty good defender in his (PRIME)

You've already been put on blast by 3 people in here because your not making sense, this is why i told you your comprehension skills & Basketball knowledge is really low, nothing against you, but not even the common adult would think this way

Last edited by a moderator:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made shit up ?? are you fucken serious ?? Wow you are dumb...i clearly stated that Kobe guarded many opposing best players in his prime (Kobe's prime) & then you said how many Centers where the best players on a team, wich was a dumb question :L & irrelevant & now you your bringing up PF's trying to change your statement around :duh:

No you didn't... you said this...

Obviously you never saw Kobe in his prime...Kobe would always guard the best player on another team & in his last 2 titles during the playoffs would lock down the better PG during crucial times...oh & didn't Kobe also block Lebron 2 times in the All Star in front of the whole world & he also choked in 4th qt
giggle.gif
giggle.gif

Isnt the internet a bitch? You are now trying to change what you said. You said ALWAYS.. now you want to say.. well he guarded a lot of good people? LMAO... You notice only laker fan boys are on your side.

You made shit up about Kobe's defense. Admit that. You were wrong when you said "Kobe would always guard the best player on another team" That's not true. It has never been true. It was a fanboy nut huggers statement.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said always? wasn't me.. it was your boy. He said Kobe ALWAYS guarded the best player on the opposing team. So I take it he was guarding Dwight Howard during the finals.... I must have missed that.

Howard isn't, wasn't and will never be anyone's best player!!

Also, of all Heat fans on here, I'd think you could figure out what he meant. I guess you've been hanging with other Heat fans so long that it's having a negative impact on your i.q.!!

Kind of like sniffing glue.:lol:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so you Kobe never guarded anybody & he sucked on defensive & Lebron owns the universe & tha's all that matters in that little mind of yours...oh & the Heat are the Greatest franchise ever...yea Heat fans know way more about basketball then anybody...hail to you ( Congrats ) :L

And not once did i say he guarded good players he would always take the challenge to guard the best player on another team...ask Phi jackson stupid...yea another fail by you...typical Heat fan trying to teach the game.......HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3:

Don't put words in my mouth kid. I never said Kobe sucked. Lebron isn't even my favorite Heat player. You made some shit up about Kobe. It wasn't true. You got called on it. Deal with it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the funniest thing about the all star game thing... one year earlier when Wade broke kobe's nose.. laker fans were upset because it was just an exhibition game that no one plays defense in.. then a year later.. two blocks by kobe in the same exhibition game is proof he is the man.

th

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, of all Heat fans on here, I'd think you could figure out what he meant. I guess you've been hanging with other Heat fans so long that it's having a negative impact on your i.q.!!

Howard wasn't Orlando's best player?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He meant what he said. He meant Kobe guarded the best player on the other team. It wasn't true. He didn't always cover the best opposing player. What he said was bullshit.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn't... you said this...

Obviously you never saw Kobe in his prime...Kobe would always guard the best player on another team & in his last 2 titles during the playoffs would lock down the better PG during crucial times...oh & didn't Kobe also block Lebron 2 times in the All Star in front of the whole world & he also choked in 4th qt
giggle.gif
giggle.gif

Isnt the internet a bitch? You are now trying to change what you said. You said ALWAYS.. now you want to say.. well he guarded a lot of good people? LMAO... You notice only laker fan boys are on your side.

You made shit up about Kobe's defense. Admit that. You were wrong when you said "Kobe would always guard the best player on another team" That's not true. It has never been true. It was a fanboy nut huggers statement.

Ok so you Kobe never guarded anybody & he sucked on defensive & Lebron owns the universe & tha's all that matters in that little mind of yours...oh & the Heat are the Greatest franchise ever...yea Heat fans know way more about basketball then anybody...hail to you ( Congrats ) :L

And not once did i say he guarded good players in my statement, i clearly stated he would always take the challenge to guard the best player on another team, ask Phi jackson stupid...yea another fail by you, Dont put words in my mouth, typical Heat fan trying to teach the game.......HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3:

You clearly need to go back to school & work on your comprehension & that way you understand the content of what somebody is telling you & who knows then you might get somewhere in life....take my advise it's for the best for you.

This is too funny.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He meant what he said. He meant Kobe guarded the best player on the other team. It wasn't true. He didn't always cover the best opposing player. What he said was bullshit.

Not what he meant and you know it!! You're turning into the other basketball challenged, glue sniffing Heat fans and getting your jimmies rustled every time someone says something negative about Lebron.

did-someone-rustle-your-jimmies-.jpg

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard wasn't Orlando's best player?

Defense? Yes. Overall? No. He's too limited as a basketball player to ever be anyone's overall best player. He can't pass, he can't shoot outside of a dunk, he can't shoot a free throw to save his life and to this day, he's the only NBA center I've ever seen that doesn't know how to post up.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense? Yes. Overall? No. He's too limited as a basketball player to ever be anyone's overall best player. He can't pass, he can't shoot outside of a dunk, he can't shoot a free throw to save his life and to this day, he's the only NBA center I've ever seen that doesn't know how to post up.

Okay who was better than Dwight Howard on that Orlando team?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay who was better than Dwight Howard on that Orlando team?

Rashard Lewis played in one more game, played more minutes, averaged almost as many points (20-19ppg), had more assists, shot much better from the free throw line and shot almost 40% from 3-point range.

That's playoffs. I didn't look at the regular season.

Last edited by a moderator: