• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Soft defender Lebron Gets Burned for Game Winner

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the All-Star Game. Lebron can guard the 1-5, tell me when kobe can do that. Enough said :suds:

LeBron can't guard traditional C like Hibbert or Lopez, and he can't guard PG the full length of the floor. James' versatility is in the half-court, and it comes from his "natural born" size and athleticism... not because he is a skilled Defender.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"lebron can guard 1-5" Yeah, he can all 5 positions equally poorly. LOL...Since when is someone's defensive greatness based on guarding "all 5 positions"...A great defender guards their own position great defensively. Perkins is a very good defender because he can guard centers very well. Mutombo was a great defensive center because he guard the low post.

It makes sense that a big small forward in the 6-7 to 6-9 range can go up and guard a guy a little bigger than him or a little smaller than him. Magic johnson could do the same thing guard 1-5. But Magic like Lebron was not that good defensively. Although I believe Magic was better defensively than Lebron. He certaiinly got more steals than Lebron. The only difference between Magic and Lebron defenisvely was that Magic didn't have a marketing machine behind him that pushed so hard to put him on the all defensive team like Lebron does.

Magic was considered mediocre defensively, which is what Lebron is. Lebron's defensive stats are very mediocre. He's incredibly over-rated because of his marketing machine that trys to claim he's great when he's clearly not defensively.

Point of thread.

Peace!!!!

Well said all the way around, especially the bold/underlined.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After re watching the game. There should of been 1.6 seconds on the clock not 0.6. I understand that they did because heat are at home. But they still lost anyway

...AND LeBron fouled Green on the shot too (which NEVER would have been called if he missed).

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensively, offensively, clutch, teammate, person...the list is pretty fucking long.

It is long, and includes quitter, choker, ballhog, flopper, and very suspect PED usage.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what you say.. How enlightening you think you are. Rashard Lewis was not better than Dwight. Ever.

You came in here to defend a stupid statement by Lakerfanboy. Well you did that in a weird way. You made a statement that was insanely dumber.

If you honestly believe Rashard Lewis was better than Dwight Howard then you are a fool. No other way to put it. Lamar Odom is 100 times more versatile than Shaq. Shaq was better. If you don't want to admit you were wrong fine. I just hope you honestly don't believe Rashard Lewis was the best player on the Magic team. You really really need to lay off the drugs if you do.

Dude, you really need to look at what I posted over there. I was trolling. I was taking an obvious troll thread off onto a different topic. You should know me better than that.:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy you just quoted said this on your laker board

"Been on the main board working on convincing Flauge that Rashard Lewis was better than Dwigh when they were both on the Magic team that played the Lakers in the finals.

Gotta say, I'm making such a good argument. I almost have myself convinced!!
lol2.gif
"

He doesn't even believe the BS he is writing here.. yet you do. Tell me about kindergarden again

I see you read it after all!!:lol:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon Heat fans cant handle the truth. Jeff Green right in LeBrons grill and LeChoke can thank Ray Allen for a ring last year. Facts are facts.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron with a team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS = 2 RINGS

WITHout team LOADED WITH SUPERSTARS= 0 RINGS. O finals games won

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that question Lebron's ability to guard 1-5

12spurs.jpg

Lebron guarding the 5

ox281291730254354456.jpg

Lebron guarding the 4

146363682.jpg

Lebron guarding the 3

74369256.jpg

Lebron guarding the 2

idontknow.jpg

Lebron guarding the 1

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Duncan is a power forward....Nice try....

Who the fuck cares. Like I said Lebron can guard 1-5 equally poorly.