• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, who here had Phoenix representing the west in the NBA Finals during preseason???

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be me...

HurricaneDij's Too-Early 2021 NBA Western Conference Playoff Predictons

I also said this before Game 6 when just about everyone and their mother was loving the Clippers to even the series:

The Suns haven’t played their best game yet this series. I just have a feeling it happens tonight. As a bonus, I also want that imbecile Sam Quinn of CBS to look like the ass that he is if in fact the Clippers lose…

Series Thread: - Western Conference Finals: 4) L.A. Clippers (without Kawhi Leonard) vs. 2) Phoenix Suns (without Chris Paul)

And what do you know?:scratch: The Suns drop 130 that night.

Have a nice 4th everyone. :suds:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be me...

I also said this before Game 6 when just about everyone and their mother was loving the Clippers to even the series:

The Suns haven’t played their best game yet this series. I just have a feeling it happens tonight. As a bonus, I also want that imbecile Sam Quinn of CBS to look like the ass that he is if in fact the Clippers lose…

Series Thread: - Western Conference Finals: 4) L.A. Clippers (without Kawhi Leonard) vs. 2) Phoenix Suns (without Chris Paul)

Did you also predict that AD, Jamal Murray and Kawhi would be out and LBJ playing hurt when they faced those teams?

Doesn’t look like it.

And as good as the Suns have been, it was a crazy prediction when you made it that just happened to get lucky and hit.

So slow your roll on that victory lap.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you also predict that AD, Jamal Murray and Kawhi would be out and LBJ playing hurt when they faced those teams?

Doesn’t look like it.

And as good as the Suns have been, it was a crazy prediction when you made it that just happened to get lucky and hit.

So slow your roll on that victory lap.

Don't be a hater.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be me...

Why didn't you put money on it since you were so confident. Fan duel is legal in Indy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, CP3 is the lucky one. He is usually the guy on the sidelines or on the couch at this point. Don’t particularily like the guy but happy for him. Honestly, I dont care who wins this Finals but it feels like it’s the Suns time. If Giannis is out there is no excuses for them not to win it imo.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This years version of the suns has to be the luckiest team to ever play in the nba playoffs. If everyone stays healthy, they probably lose in the first round.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn’t look like it.

So slow your Troll on that victory lap.
FIFY

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thumb_some-people-just-need-a-pat-on-the-back-more-4690041.png

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously don’t know OP

He is famous for throwing a bunch of crazy shit to wall then doing victory laps when 1 eventually hits.
:noidea:I posted like three times on this board during the entire spring.

And FYI, I DID predict a rash of injuries for the 2020-21 season at the very time the bubble was created. No one really cared at the time though, just as long as their Lakers got their Mickey Mouse ring…

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And FYI, I DID predict a rash of injuries for the 2020-21 season at the very time the bubble was created. No one really cared at the time though, just as long as their Lakers got their Mickey Mouse ring…

Lakers ring no more or less Mickey Mouse than this one will be.

But keep on hating.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big fucking deal...An adult with down syndrome should have seen it coming. I had several discussions with a friend and told him that the Lakers had very little chances of winning a title and the same for the Clippers. The Lakers were too banged up from injuries and weren't together in time and the Clippers Are cursed to get beat. The Suns were in first place and did what they were supposed too.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your SportsHoopla Cash indicates you didn't know - That's why you don't have much - Just saying

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the odds on favorite to win at all, the Suns are proving they ain't any product of injuries (Phoenix has had a few of their own) - They're a damn good basketball team.

I knew this in 2020 and I stay true to it today...

Some people simply can't admit they're wrong.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the odds on favorite to win at all, the Suns are proving they ain't any product of injuries (Phoenix has had a few of their own) - They're a damn good basketball team.

I knew this in 2020 and I stay true to it today...

Some people simply can't admit they're wrong.

You do get that they are significantly better this year than they were last year, right?

And regardless of happens in the playoffs that will still be true.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do get that they are significantly better this year than they were last year, right?

And regardless of happens in the playoffs that will still be true.
This is true. They have vastly improved their bench. Now they have some bigs that can match up with other physical teams. Also, the emergence of Cam Johnson and Bridges adds more scoring threats so they don’t have to rely so much on Book and CP3.

I think the injury to Paul is going to benefit the Suns come playoff time. They have built up a big enough lead in the west to secure home court and Paul will be well rested for the playoffs.