• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So two recently bad franchises are doing well this season.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, probably more like 1 game seeing they have the division record tie-breaker. I don't see much chance the Lions won't have to win that last game to win the division.
Me either.

After beating NO I like our odds a lot more than before. But Week 17 still seems like it'll be Ford Fields playoff debut.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great news for NFL. Meh, you better believe it.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If KC can continue with those turnovers they can go a long way. That's what's hurting NE until the last couple weeks they weren't getting any. Hopefully, they are starting to peak? Well that and that little thing called lack-o-d

Clearly a wait and see team for me in terms of the playoffs. As good as Poe is, KC is not that great vs the run surprisingly...but they are great on the edge and very good at one CB and SS. They're kind of built to play with a lead.

If Smith can get back to his downfield aggressiveness with Maclin, imo they have enough OFC to go a long way in the playoffs.

FWIW...I think KC will probably win the west and take the 2 seed. OAK goes in as the 5 seed and DEN will battle PIT or BAL for the 6 seed.