• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So two recently bad franchises are doing well this season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being a homer......

I think they make it to the NFC Championship game but they run into Seattle.

I say it would be a close game but Hawks experience wins out.

As i said before. Hope to see your teams ass there. I see you guys taking out Raiders in AFC Tittle game
Next four weeks are huge for NE. I'd say the same thing for Seattle. HFA plays a huge role. So does the bye. Oak and KC could unseed NE if they slip up. Even Denver could. So I'm by no means comfortable. The offense will be fine against Oakland. I'm worried about KC and Denver with no Gronk and no Amendola till the playoffs. That takes away a couple of quick pass options and the added blocking Gronk provides. NE is also struggling with their returners. I hope BB doesn't use Edelman while Dola is out.

Seattle lost a key defender in ET. That could really hurt them come playoff time. I don't think they can score with likes of Dallas, Detroit or Atlanta. The 40 burger last night was an anomaly. RW is struggling throwing TDs and Rawls has been hit and miss. One game he looks great and the next he disappears.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next four weeks are huge for NE. I'd say the same thing for Seattle. HFA plays a huge role. So does the bye. Oak and KC could unseed NE if they slip up. Even Denver could. So I'm by no means comfortable. The offense will be fine against Oakland. I'm worried about KC and Denver with no Gronk and no Amendola till the playoffs. That takes away a couple of quick pass options and the added blocking Gronk provides. NE is also struggling with their returners. I hope BB doesn't use Edelman while Dola is out.

Seattle lost a key defender in ET. That could really hurt them come playoff time. I don't think they can score with likes of Dallas, Detroit or Atlanta. The 40 burger last night was an anomaly. RW is struggling throwing TDs and Rawls has been hit and miss. One game he looks great and the next he disappears.

Losing ET was huge, but for Seattle to make a deep playoff run that o-line needs to play well. If the o-line holds, they can score points like how Dallas and Detroit can.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NWPATSFAN does have a point

tis a while since the Cowboys have been a force to reckon with
2014 they were 12-4, won the division and a playoff game and were a dumb rule from the NFC Championship game. But I guess that's a while:noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2014 they were 12-4, won the division and a playoff game and were a dumb rule from the NFC Championship game. But I guess that's a while:noidea:
Even a blind squirrel finds an occasional nut.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't look now...but the Titans are just about ready to shit themselves...after being the worst team in the league last year, they're tied for 1st in their division with 4 to play...

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly werent the lions in the playoffs with a 10 win season a few years back?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look fellas one fluke season in a 10, 15, 20 year period does not excuse a team from being added to this list.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions team from 2 years ago would beat both teams you mentioned from this year

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right. But I guess I don't see them as dismal as you.
Like many of the posts here on the hoop it's very subjective. Add in a dash of smack talk and this is right on par.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look fellas one fluke season in a 10, 15, 20 year period does not excuse a team from being added to this list.
Hey look who appointed himself in charge of the rules again...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Lions and/or Raiders have a shot to make noise? :noidea:

Tampa & OAK are killing it on the road which is the most impressive to me...

Probably already a WC team, but one more win and OAK is a certain playoff team...they don't always bring the DEF effort which might haunt them in a playoff game, but they have a big component to win games in JAN...edge pressure....13-3 is probable, I think 12-4 and still win the DIV/2 seed.

DET...not a lock but 10-6 is where I think they will land and that should win the DIV/3 seed...better on D as of late, I think they will win a home playoff game maybe against Tampa and probably lose the next game.

Bucs...as much as like what they're doing, they have a tough row to hoe...they have the Saints twice and @ DAL...CAR might be done, but still a tough matchup....maybe a WC 9-7.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa & OAK are killing it on the road which is the most impressive to me...

Probably already a WC team, but one more win and OAK is a certain playoff team...they don't always bring the DEF effort which might haunt them in a playoff game, but they have a big component to win games in JAN...edge pressure....13-3 is probable, I think 12-4 and still win the DIV/2 seed.

DET...not a lock but 10-6 is where I think they will land and that should win the DIV/3 seed...better on D as of late, I think they will win a home playoff game maybe against Tampa and probably lose the next game.

Bucs...as much as like what they're doing, they have a tough row to hoe...they have the Saints twice and @ DAL...CAR might be done, but still a tough matchup....maybe a WC 9-7.
I think 9 wins will get at least one NFC team in. I know everyone has kind of written them off, but I'm still thinking GB gets in. If they win this week I think that arrogant prick Rodgers may be right and they will win out. If they lose it would be a big set back to their playoff hopes obviously.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KC is a hard team to place...the DEF is good but their best attribute is turning you over...With Maclin back, Kelce gets some help...they will be a dangerous team, but I have no clue how they will do in the playoffs shuld they make it.