• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Imma put myself out there

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have him in the HOF with a grand total of four years in the NFL. Now from those four years please show us were he could be considered GREAT.

I see him having HOF potential, he has been the best talent @ WR for the Cowboys since the day he was drafted. I expect him to be a top 3 WR this season, barring injury.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lovers gonna love.

Here's the thing though. I don't hate Dez. I believe he CAN be one of the greatest WR's to ever play the game. Just I have seen to many negatives that help keep me from saying he's great. Is the potential there? YES, are the ON FIELD negatives there? YES.

I want a guy I can trust to help my QB. Michael was that guy, Dez is not.
they often blend potential into reality so they can make claims like great, & ignore all the flaws that would say a player isn't great.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see him having HOF potential, he has been the best talent @ WR for the Cowboys since the day he was drafted. I expect him to be a top 3 WR this season, barring injury.

So now you say he has HOF potential. Earlier you flat out said he's a HOF receiver.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And lovers gonna love.

I want a guy I can trust to help my QB. Michael was that guy, Dez is not.

Let's not stop @ Irvin, I am sure u want a QB like Aikman, Rb like Enmitt, Safety like Woody, etc... Get my drift??

#These are NO longer the GLORY DAYS, APPRECIATE WHAT U GOT! :suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have him in the HOF with a grand total of four years in the NFL. Now from those four years please show us were he could be considered GREAT.

HOF is not just about being great..... It's about being great in your ERA

right now is Dez great in his ERA? No

You have CJ .. Jones.. Marshall.... Gordon White ..... among others (if he can do what he did again)

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not stop @ Irvin, I am sure u want a QB like Aikman, Rb like Enmitt, Safety like Woody, etc... Get my drift??

#These are NO longer the GLORY DAYS, APPRECIATE WHAT U GOT! :suds:

Well I guess we can get guys as good or better than them. Hell we already got a WR that's better. One down three to go.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOF is not just about being great..... It's about being great in your ERA

right now is Dez great in his ERA? No

You have CJ .. Jones.. Marshall.... Gordon White ..... among others (if he can do what he did again)

But he's yards ahead of past HOF'ers. Doesn't that automacally put him in the hall?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you say he has HOF potential. Earlier you flat out said he's a HOF receiver.

I #HOF Bound, how could any one be considered a HOF after 4 years?? Hell even Gale Sayers played 6.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he's yards ahead of past HOF'ers. Doesn't that automacally put him in the hall?

I would swear Dez was a 10yr Vet the way you talking about ERA...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would swear Dez was a 10yr Vet the way you talking about ERA...

I'd swear he was a 10 year vet too and in the top 5 stat wise all time in receiving yards and TD the way he is HOF bound.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess we can get guys as good or better than them. Hell we already got a WR that's better. One down three to go.

Irvin was a beast, but put Dez on that same team & Cowboys still have 3 SB. Truth be told Emmitt was the little engine that could. I want mention the year Emmitt held out :whistle:

#Ultimate Team Sport

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
d
I'd swear he was a 10 year vet too and in the top 5 stat wise all time in receiving yards and TD the way he is HOF bound.

He is closer to the HOF than wonder kid

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irvin was a beast, but put Dez on that same team & Cowboys still have 3 SB. Truth be told Emmitt was the little engine that could. I want mention the year Emmitt held out :whistle:

#Ultimate Team Sport

what? Are seriously comparing Dez's Career to Irvins right now?
Irvin caught most of his catches in traffic with players draped on him. Dez isn't even a reliable catch the ball 1st WR yet, whether a defender is near or not. Dez would have hated playing for Jimmy Johnson, with his inconsistencies. Jimmy would have made Dez cry. please stop with this absurdness :doh:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? Are seriously comparing Dez's Career to Irvins right now?
Irvin caught most of his catches in traffic with players draped on him. Dez isn't even a reliable catch the ball 1st WR yet, whether a defender is near or not. Dez would have hated playing for Jimmy Johnson, with his inconsistencies. Jimmy would have made Dez cry. please stop with this absurdness :doh:

You Dez haters can't have it both ways, first you say this is a passing era so the numbers are not comparable. Then you say Dez couldn't play in that era. Just answer this one question if Dez played on those 90's team would they still not have won 2 SB? Put Irvin on the Current Cowboys how many SB?

#Dez wears #88 for a reason

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
d

He is closer to the HOF than wonder kid

Ok I will agree with you here. But I already said I'm not in on the Watkins debate because I have no clue if he's going to be great or a bust. I just hate homer comments be it from fans of other teams or ours. Complete homer comments makes fans look like idiots.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Dez haters can't have it both ways, first you say this is a passing era so the numbers are not comparable. Then you say Dez couldn't play in that era. Just answer this one question if Dez played on those 90's team would they still not have won 2 SB? Put Irvin on the Current Cowboys how many SB?

#Dez wears #88 for a reason

Thing is

and Imma say this straight up

Dez wouldn't have played on any of those 90s teams..... Walk off early on a Jimmy Johnson team?
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAA

His ass would have been the fuck out of the door

Drops the balls he does...... Ride the fucking bench

and the most important one ..... which Dez is famous for ... keep fighting and fumble

Jimmy probably wouldn't have allowed him back on the plane for the ride home. Probably made him rent a car and drive back to Dallas

think not .... He left Mike's ass for being late .... Mike had to buy his own plane ticket to the game

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is

and Imma say this straight up

Dez wouldn't have played on any of those 90s teams..... Walk off early on a Jimmy Johnson team?
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAA

His ass would have been the fuck out of the door

Drops the balls he does...... Ride the fucking bench

and the most important one ..... which Dez is famous for ... keep fighting and fumble

Jimmy probably wouldn't have allowed him back on the plane for the ride home. Probably made him rent a car and drive back to Dallas

think not .... He left Mike's ass for being late .... Mike had to buy his own plane ticket to the game

This is one of the biggest misconception about Jimmy, he never cut talented players like Dez, he made examples of scrubs. Mike & several other talented players were well know for having Coke parties & not one of then got cut....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if some of you guys haven't watched the past Cowboys teams ... or if so much time has passed you have forgotten how great they were......

Sometimes it just makes me throw my hands up

The ONLY player on this roster that could have played on the 90s Cowboys team is Jason Witten
Period

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I will agree with you here. But I already said I'm not in on the Watkins debate because I have no clue if he's going to be great or a bust. I just hate homer comments be it from fans of other teams or ours. Complete homer comments makes fans look like idiots.

Actually assuming is what makes idiots out of most. Just like the OPS made his bold statement about Watkins, I made mine about Dez. Has nothing to do with being a homer, if Dez played for the Ravens I would think the same thing, probably even more because he would be playing for a COMPETENT Organization.....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the biggest misconception about Jimmy, he never cut talented players like Dez, he made examples of scrubs. Mike & several other talented players were well know for having Coke parties & not one of then got cut....

WRONG

Walker stormed in his office and demanded the offense be ran around him

3 days later he was gone

And at the time .... Walker was the BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM