• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Imma put myself out there

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you know me I'm a bread and butter type when it comes to the draft....... Always have been

Now just to give you guys something to talk about ..... Imma do it before the draft

Watkins will be the best receiver to come out since Rice .... and the greatest draft choice since Marino ...

Imma just say it in advance of it happening .......

Now if I'm wrong ... I deserve the shit thrown at me ..... but if I'm right .... no claims I said after the fact

:suds:

I am on record he will not have a better career than Dez

#HOF Career

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#HOF Career

Not better than Dez? I don't know about that, kid looks like a legit superstar in the making...but I'll say he won't have a better career than Calvin

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#HOF Career

You're not setting the bar very high.

Dez looks like he has the talent to be a great WR, but right now he light years away from even sniffing the HOF.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not setting the bar very high.

Dez looks like he has the talent to be a great WR, but right now he light years away from even sniffing the HOF.

Dez hasn't even entered his prime, so he can be light years away because there are plenty of years ahead. Compare his numbers to the other #88 who is HOF bound @ this point in his career. Dez hasn't even scratch the surface of how GREAT he is going to be. This Watkins kids hasn't even caught a pass in the NFL, he could just as well be the next Warrick or Rogers. Don't act like Dez is chopped liver compared to a Unknown PROSPECT aka Flavor of this year's draft...... I dare to say he may not even be the best WR in his draft class. My sleeper is Beckham :whistle:
# No HOMER :suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez hasn't even entered his prime, so he can be light years away because there are plenty of years ahead. Compare his numbers to the other #88 who is HOF bound @ this point in his career. Dez hasn't even scratch the surface of how GREAT he is going to be. This Watkins kids hasn't even caught a pass in the NFL, he could just as well be the next Warrick or Rogers. Don't act like Dez is chopped liver compared to a Unknown PROSPECT aka Flavor of this year's draft...... I dare to say he may not even be the best WR in his draft class. My sleeper is Beckham :whistle:
# No HOMER :suds:

Man Im telling you I been watching football all my life...

This kid is NOT a flavor of the draft. McFadden was...Rogers was

This kid ..... I didn't compare him to Dez..... Just something special I see in him.

and without question the best receiver in this draft. Don't care how deep it is at the position. You have Watkins ..... and then you have the rest :suds:

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This kid ..... I didn't compare him to Dez..... Just something special I see in him.

and without question the best receiver in this draft. Don't care how deep it is at the position. You have Watkins ..... and then you have the rest :suds:

You're projecting him to be better than Calvin Johnson. I think he's a player, and for sure the best in this draft... I just don't think he'll be as good as CJ.

I will also say I think Dez will end up having a better career than Watkins.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wish the best for the kids, I am just saying I have to see a him produce at the NFL level before anointing him as the GOAT....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the best for the kids, I am just saying I have to see a him produce at the NFL level before anointing him as the GOAT....

That would defeat the point of the topic though.

I was calling it before he touches an NFL field. Becomes alot easier to do AFTER the fact.

Was a boredom topic anyway.... Gotta make them cause without them there is nothing to talk about til draft.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're projecting him to be better than Calvin Johnson. I think he's a player, and for sure the best in this draft... I just don't think he'll be as good as CJ.

I will also say I think Dez will end up having a better career than Watkins.

No doubt CJ is the best in the league currently..... No one can deny that.

But he is 28 and he isn't going to get better..... add that with he is on a bad franchise.

As far as Dez goes ... I wil root for him as long as he is a Cowboy... as I did Owens...... but that doesn't mean I have to like a star being on his helmet

and I don't see him in the same light as most fans do

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would defeat the point of the topic though.

I was calling it before he touches an NFL field. Becomes alot easier to do AFTER the fact.

Was a boredom topic anyway.... Gotta make them cause without them there is nothing to talk about til draft.

At least you can start threads....Them damn cry babies from the Skids boards have gotten most of all my privileges taken away cause they pansy ass couldn't take what they dish :bawling: :lame:

#Sissyfied Society

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt CJ is the best in the league currently..... No one can deny that.

But he is 28 and he isn't going to get better..... add that with he is on a bad franchise.

As far as Dez goes ... I wil root for him as long as he is a Cowboy... as I did Owens...... but that doesn't mean I have to like a star being on his helmet

and I don't see him in the same light as most fans do

You said Watkins will be the best since Rice, so Johnsons age doesn't really matter, you're going to have to look at both of their careers as a whole before you can actually compare them.

If Watkins goes to a team with a capable QB, it will be fun to watch his career.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said Watkins will be the best since Rice, so Johnsons age doesn't really matter, you're going to have to look at both of their careers as a whole before you can actually compare them.

If Watkins goes to a team with a capable QB, it will be fun to watch his career.

of course....

This is something that can only be debated if he is a bust or .... 15 years from now

But when I look at the kid .... He can run every route.... He can beat you with speed.... and awww man the thing I love the most about him .... He can drop a shoulder and run over dbs like no one currently in the league...

Total package... right out of college

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know odds and the odds are with me on this one

Elaborate on this one please. Dez has been producing against NFL teams. Watkins never played 1 snap in the NFL. Not so sure about your odds.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You or I has misread the conversation. I wasn't talking about Dez there. I stated That i don't think he will be better than Calvin. PDay asked basically why/how I know that. I said the odds are in my favor,meaning that the odds are he won't be better than a guy that I personally feel goes down as the second best WR to ever play the game. You guys can agree or disagree. i do think Watkins will be a top WR in the league, but my comment there has nothing to do with Watkins himself as I will say it about any player in this draft. Calvin is elite and not just today elite...he is all time elite. Injuries, disappointment, bad system...so much could go wrong to derail even the most talented players career.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You or I has misread the conversation. I wasn't talking about Dez there. I stated That i don't think he will be better than Calvin. PDay asked basically why/how I know that. I said the odds are in my favor,meaning that the odds are he won't be better than a guy that I personally feel goes down as the second best WR to ever play the game. You guys can agree or disagree. i do think Watkins will be a top WR in the league, but my comment there has nothing to do with Watkins himself as I will say it about any player in this draft. Calvin is elite and not just today elite...he is all time elite. Injuries, disappointment, bad system...so much could go wrong to derail even the most talented players career.

Misread by me probably lol, but this I agree with 100%

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. I just think it's so subjective when you talk about all-time best. Do stats tell the whole story?
My all time favorite is Paul Warfield, his stats don't compare, but he sure was special in his own right.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you know me I'm a bread and butter type when it comes to the draft....... Always have been

Now just to give you guys something to talk about ..... Imma do it before the draft

Watkins will be the best receiver to come out since Rice .... and the greatest draft choice since Marino ...

Imma just say it in advance of it happening .......

Now if I'm wrong ... I deserve the shit thrown at me ..... but if I'm right .... no claims I said after the fact

Depends on where he goes twist. If drafted by Cleveland or Oakland good luck with your prediction.:suds: