• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Imma put myself out there

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on where he goes twist. If drafted by Cleveland or Oakland good luck with your prediction.:suds:

Didn't Josh Gordon just put up big numbers for Cleveland?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elaborate on this one please. Dez has been producing against NFL teams. Watkins never played 1 snap in the NFL. Not so sure about your odds.

All starting WRs produce against NFL teams. Thing is Dez has still yet to put a complete season together. Dez may turn out to be that top 5 WR everyone has been claiming he is, but he isn't that WR right now. I think the odds of Watkins having a better 1st three years than Dez is pretty damn good. If that does happen no reason to think Watkins wont continue to have a better career than Dez.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez hasn't even entered his prime, so he can be light years away because there are plenty of years ahead. Compare his numbers to the other #88 who is HOF bound @ this point in his career. Dez hasn't even scratch the surface of how GREAT he is going to be. This Watkins kids hasn't even caught a pass in the NFL, he could just as well be the next Warrick or Rogers. Don't act like Dez is chopped liver compared to a Unknown PROSPECT aka Flavor of this year's draft...... I dare to say he may not even be the best WR in his draft class. My sleeper is Beckham :whistle:
# No HOMER :suds:

Yes in his young career Dez has shown the capability to be great but then he'll turn around and make a bone headed mistake. I'm not with twist on the get rid of Dez parade but he makes to many errors to have HOF associated with him. And please don't use his stats today for comparison to any receiver from the 90's and beyond. The game has changed too much and the numbers are not equal.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this hype for an unproven rookie is rediculous best thing since Rice etc.... LoL

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I just think it's so subjective when you talk about all-time best. Do stats tell the whole story?
My all time favorite is Paul Warfield, his stats don't compare, but he sure was special in his own right.

Definitely subjective. Comparing all time greats from different eras is probably as subjective as it gets. Everyone has an opinion and really no one can prove theirs as any more valid than the next. I'm not really a stats guy when it comes to things like that, but of course they are part of the picture. I still have Marino as the greatest QB I've ever seen. Most disagree, but to me he is.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this hype for an unproven rookie is rediculous best thing since Rice etc.... LoL

yeah when CJ was coming out, I am sure there was no accurate hype for the unproven rookie.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely subjective. Comparing all time greats from different eras is probably as subjective as it gets. Everyone has an opinion and really no one can prove theirs as any more valid than the next. I'm not really a stats guy when it comes to things like that, but of course they are part of the picture. I still have Marino as the greatest QB I've ever seen. Most disagree, but to me he is.

I always thought Joe Montana, but I agree that I could make an argument for Marino as the best.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought Joe Montana, but I agree that I could make an argument for Marino as the best.

and mine has always been staubach....but I'm a little bias here.

leadership at this position like no other in sports is why I still pick Captain America as my guy

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and mine has always been staubach....but I'm a little bias here.

leadership at this position like no other in sports is why I still pick Captain America as my guy

Montana , Marino, Staubach , all awesome in their own right and there is no 1 answer Mine has always been Johnny Unitas.

And you cant really compare era's but what he did back before it was a passing league is exceptional.

Opinions vary and I would have any of the above on my team and be damn happy about it

Not trying to derail thread

JMHO

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Josh Gordon just put up big numbers for Cleveland?

Yes he did put up numbers last year.1 WR in how many years since? I think Webster Slaughter had good numbers in 1988

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he did put up numbers last year.1 WR in how many years since? I think Webster Slaughter had good numbers in 1988

If Josh Gordon can put up numbers with that group of QB's throwing to him, he might be the next Megatron

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In How many years since last season? None...not sure what that means though. Also, not sure what the decade of the 90's have to do with a player being drafted this year...

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In How many years since last season? None...not sure what that means though. Also, not sure what the decade of the 90's have to do with a player being drafted this year...

Just Saying it depends on the situation a player is drafted into goes along way in his success in the NFL. The raiders and Browns have been dumpster fires for a while now IMO

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Saying it depends on the situation a player is drafted into goes along way in his success in the NFL. The raiders and Browns have been dumpster fires for a while now IMO

Here's the only thing Imma say about that ...... Players play

Personally I think Stafford sucks .... and think CJ makes him look better than he is. That said CJ is the best in the game ... and Detroit is still a dumpster team. Not a single playoff win with him there.

Browns had crap at Qb ... but Gordon still emerged as the top receiver in the league last year.

For all the talk about Jackson .. who has he had as a Qb? a Washed up DuhNoWin McNabb a crappy Vick and last year was his best Qb amazingly career highs

The team I would have thrown up there rather than the Raiders or Browns would have been Jacksonville

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes in his young career Dez has shown the capability to be great but then he'll turn around and make a bone headed mistake. I'm not with twist on the get rid of Dez parade but he makes to many errors to have HOF associated with him. And please don't use his stats today for comparison to any receiver from the 90's and beyond. The game has changed too much and the numbers are not equal.

Who hasn't made a bone headed mistake from time to time? Rice few couple years he couldn't catch a cold, we all know how that turned out. How many big plays Dez have made that should have been game winning, yet only to see Romo or the Defense give it away. I want even mention the incompetent OC's he has dealt with thus far, maybe he finally has one who understands & knows how to use his special talent....:gaah:

#Throw up the "X" :yahoo:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And deadskins

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who hasn't made a bone headed mistake from time to time? Rice few couple years he couldn't catch a cold, we all know how that turned out. How many big plays Dez have made that should have been game winning, yet only to see Romo or the Defense give it away. I want even mention the incompetent OC's he has dealt with thus far, maybe he finally has one who understands & knows how to use his special talent....:gaah:

#Throw up the "X" :yahoo:

Let's see if he becomes a HOF Receiver or just remains a very nice#1 before our homerisim tailors his gold jacket.

I'm trying to stay out of the rookie will be better than so and so argument because I have no clue. But at this time Dez has shown he can be great one play and an idiot the next. I don't give a damn about his off field shit. As far as I'm concerned it's minor shit so far. It's his disappearing at times during games and sideline antics I'm worried about.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Josh Gordon can put up numbers with that group of QB's throwing to him, he might be the next Megatron

I think Braylon Edwards had a good season there.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if he becomes a HOF Receiver or just remains a very nice#1 before our homerisim tailors his gold jacket.

I'm trying to stay out of the rookie will be better than so and so argument because I have no clue. But at this time Dez has shown he can be great one play and an idiot the next. I don't give a damn about his off field shit. As far as I'm concerned it's minor shit so far. It's his disappearing at times during games and sideline antics I'm worried about.

Quite a bit of Homerism on here when it comes to Dez

Say he plays 12 years..... and you average his yearly stats.

Gotta hope he will get better but you also have to realize he will drop off when he gets older (30s)

you get about 13,000 yards and 120 TDs That's not HOF Not in today's passing league