• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been enjoying this place posting in other threads to . maybe I will see you around. I have just enough brain cells left to having the capacity to post on 2 boards. Still do not get the SportsHoopla bookie thing though. I am assuming it is a way to bet other posters on games.?
That's part of it. You can also bet winner/loser, point spread, etc.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been enjoying this place posting in other threads to . maybe I will see you around. I have just enough brain cells left to having the capacity to post on 2 boards. Still do not get the SportsHoopla bookie thing though. I am assuming it is a way to bet other posters on games.?

Bookie is a forum bookie that anyone can bet against. They will appear shortly before games.

There are personal bets too if you want.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's part of it. You can also bet winner/loser, point spread, etc.
How and where does this happen. I imagine the higher your total is amounts to some sort of message board street cred.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of the Water Cooler threads are hilarious. I posted almost an entire year strictly on the Skins board before I ventured out and realized there was a whole other world to entertain myself with.

@gobigred can explain the bookie exchange best but you can play in pools, bet against another poster and bet spreads etc for pretty much anything with your VCash. You can also request a bet - I think - but need at least 24 hours in advance

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How and where does this happen. I imagine the higher your total is amounts to some sort of message board street cred.
Beats me, the window was 50 posts, some now say 100, but I've heard others able to it at 50. Since you are at 54 you could try it. If you get permission denied, try logging off the board and waiting a minute or so, then log back in. That sometimes helps get your privileges caught up.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bookie is a forum bookie that anyone can bet against. They will appear shortly before games.

There are personal bets too if you want.
Thank You. I will check it out. Seems like an interesting concept.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another quit question if any you have the time. How would one stop getting notifications via email but still get them in the alerts bubble. I looked at preference and it just said stop getting notifications. Will that stop giving me on board alerts also?

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likely not her,
Likely an imposter, from Iowa or a Nole...... we can narrow it down to the 5 or 6 usual suspects.
Naa it is a poster from rivals just not who I though. If you look at my reply to Stake I linked a thread he ws in... Just not someone I had seen much I guess.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another quit question if any you have the time. How would one stop getting notifications via email but still get them in the alerts bubble. I looked at preference and it just said stop getting notifications. Will that stop giving me on board alerts also?
No, you'll still get the board alerts and you can call up all your alerts too.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had to click on the actual email to "unsubscribe"...did nothing when I set it in the privacy section.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to click on the actual email to "unsubscribe"...did nothing when I set it in the privacy section.
I see. Will do that also. that is annoying as shit.

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually clicked an email and turned the emails off via the email. I still get the notifications here though.

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG, where for art thou? Your good side needs you to come out and play.

I am you and you are me. Together we will win the battle for your soul and sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.