• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not worth the effort. I've moved on...it's a lesson others should learn as well...especially the 28 guests lurking below.

I understand it being difficult to let things go...but holding on and discussing ad finitum feuds from another board is a recipe for disaster on a new board where it's to your advantage to just start fresh.

Shaggy has already asked that feuds be left behind in this thread. I'd heed that good advice.

Just my :2cents:

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now...32 guests. Must be entertaining to watch.
watching-002.jpg

At least they will have something to go back and post with their 3 post today...

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I always get confused, is a Rivals 7 better or worse than a Cleveland 7? Either way, my wife of 10 years is better looking and NOT fucking crazy, so I'll pass.

here is the spectrum -

RIVALS 7 = CLEVELAND 8.3 = QUAD CITIES ( Iowa) 9.5

The Quad is thrown in, for our buddy HawkIT, who I am sure ( we all are) is in this thread as we type., or has been the past hour.

Hey Hawk, what up ..... sign in, get a real Hawk Handle, and join in with us ....

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand it being difficult to let things go...but holding on and discussing ad finitum feuds from another board is a recipe for disaster on a new board where it's to your advantage to just start fresh.

Shaggy has already asked that feuds be left behind in this thread. I'd heed that good advice.

Calie is a respected member and a hottie milf...best to just listen. :nod:

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I think I understand which is better, they would rate some dog shit and I'd be confused again. Me and the real GB were on par, I believe.
Basically Put rivals in fron the the number and subtract 2 put Cleveland in front the number and add 2.

Real Life 7 is a
Rivals 5
Cleveland 9

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, I'm good. My issue is this...even AG will admit that he is volatile. He's said his piece on this thread and has, for the most part, kept it here. Just when he's settled into discussing other things, some Rivals douche comes over and pokes him...because, well, they are douches. Makes ME mad.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also wasn't Garnet a Gamecock fan.

This one has all Gators in his/her teams

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I'm good. My issue is this...even AG will admit that he is volatile. He's said his piece on this thread and has, for the most part, kept it here. Just when he's settled into discussing other things, some Rivals douche comes over and pokes him...because, well, they are douches. Makes ME mad.
Come on now he does not have to take the stinky bait. On rivals he was never so thin skinned. I liked that about him actually. Can not take this shit to seriously.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No pics, but she's Asian so about all you need to know. :D

She used to be a mod and is a respected member, so just make sure to listen when she ads her 2 cents. :suds:
Is you drank already? @Caliskinsfan posted pics of herself on the Night Shift thread, granted most of them are upside down...they can go look for them. And pics in the thread in the Members only board.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now he does not have to take the stinky bait. On rivals he was never so thin skinned. I liked that about him actually. Can not take this shit to seriously.

Yeah...besides...I'm here only for entertainment.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.