• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also wasn't Garnet a Gamecock fan.

This one has all Gators in his/her teams
Slipping the background check..........Avoidance Week for the Gators.

A6431.jpg

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is you drank already? @Caliskinsfan posted pics of herself on the Night Shift thread, granted most of them are upside down...they can go look for them.
Yeah, but I don't share pics of other members, even if they've been posted themselves. And yes, been drinking since midnight :cocktail:

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand it being difficult to let things go...but holding on and discussing ad finitum feuds from another board is a recipe for disaster on a new board where it's to your advantage to just start fresh.

Shaggy has already asked that feuds be left behind in this thread. I'd heed that good advice.

Just my :2cents:

please tell me Shaggy likes Scooby snacks

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now he does not have to take the stinky bait. On rivals he was never so thin skinned. I liked that about him actually. Can not take this shit to seriously.
He's had quite some time for the Rivals injustice to stew. I don't blame him for being pissed. As he knows, I'm not his greatest fan at times...but we have a certain peace. If I was modding this board, I'd ban every one of those douches.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, definitely a few who seemingly have signed up to stoke the fires from your old board. Ultimately these type of posters don't last if that's all they are here for. Who stays if there is never a response? 'Ignore' option helps but situation sucks regardless.

I only posted my thoughts cuz it's obvious there are a lot of excellent posters in this thread who seem like they are ready to move on or at least coexist on both boards without rehashing things.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, definitely a few who seemingly have signed up to stoke the fires from your old board. Ultimately these type of posters don't last if that's all they are here for. Who stays if there is never a response? 'Ignore' option helps but situation sucks regardless.

I only posted my thoughts cuz it's obvious there are a lot of excellent posters in this thread who seem like they are ready to move on or at least coexist on both boards without rehashing things.
TBH love messing with AG that is what we did when he was on the other board sadly he has become thin skinned about it. I might let him be.

Doubt it though. Maybe he will get his panties out of a wad and fight back with something semi clever if this board and his banning from the other has not neutered him. Most owners do that to their Huskies though.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH love messing with AG that is what we did when he was on the other board sadly he has become thin skinned about it. I might let him be.

Doubt it though. Maybe he will get his panties out of a wad and fight back with something semi clever if this board and his banning from the other has not neutered.

Yeah...but you are not a dick about it. The only ones I have a problem with are those who get personal. That is BS.

timthumb.php

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice shades and T add to your avi Westie tho I liked the pumpkin! :thumb:

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dude Abides
Whelp, I likely won't see much of y'all unless you venture out to the general board or NFL threads.

Cheers and hope you enjoy yourselves on tHoop :suds:
I have been enjoying this place posting in other threads to . maybe I will see you around. I have just enough brain cells left to having the capacity to post on 2 boards. Still do not get the SportsHoopla bookie thing though. I am assuming it is a way to bet other posters on games.?

Status
Not open for further replies.