• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG, where for art thou? Your good side needs you to come out and play.

I am you and you are me. Together we will win the battle for your soul and sanity.
Charles-Barkley-Falling-Asleep-Inside-the-NBA.gif

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,386,359.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another quit question if any you have the time. How would one stop getting notifications via email but still get them in the alerts bubble. I looked at preference and it just said stop getting notifications. Will that stop giving me on board alerts also?

DO THIS!!!!!!

Go to your email. Open up one of your notifications in your email. Scroll down to the very bottom. Will say something like to discontinue or unsubscribe email click here.. Click it and following instructions...

You are welcome...

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG, where for art thou? Your good side needs you to come out and play.

I am you and you are me. Together we will win the battle for your soul and sanity.
You know, if you are really this way, or just bored, you could always shove a railroad spike up your ass.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I'm always willing to give new posters a chance and the benefit of the doubt but @AlaskaGuy2 I guess you didn't read the rules of the board. Here are the first two:

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big kids, please move along quietly to the sports message boards minor leagues where you belong.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be unceremoniously dismissed. Additionally, accusing a poster of trolling because you're not clever enough to respond only makes you look dumb.

You have done nothing but dumb down the board since your arrival. You are obviously here to troll one poster who left rivals. You aren't entertaining us, nor have you been very clever with your responses. Given this I think it might be time you left voluntarily or perhaps @HammerDown or @Shaggy need to remind you of the rules.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One dude gets this many people this riled up. This isn't 1 person with many alts either.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I'm always willing to give new posters a chance and the benefit of the doubt but @AlaskaGuy2 I guess you didn't read the rules of the board. Here are the first two:

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big kids, please move along quietly to the sports message boards minor leagues where you belong.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be unceremoniously dismissed. Additionally, accusing a poster of trolling because you're not clever enough to respond only makes you look dumb.

You have done nothing but dumb down the board since your arrival. You are obviously here to troll one poster who left rivals. You aren't entertaining us, nor have you been very clever with your responses. Given this I think it might be time you left voluntarily or perhaps @HammerDown or @Shaggy need to remind you of the rules.
you left out do not pass go and you do not collect 200v bucks

SteveCook69

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for the refresher on the rules. That guy is a real troublemaker.

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golly jeepers, I am hurt. Did not realize that AG had so many in his circle jerk.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golly jeepers, I am hurt. Did not realize that AG had so many in his circle jerk.
I don't think it is that. I think that we have realized that you're just an asshole with a vendetta, or someone who is just very dumb. Take it somewhere else, the SportsHoopla don't want your shit. 26 posts all directed at one person, pathetic.

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But who will be AG's conscience now and keep him on the straight and narrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.