• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will eventually. I am disappointed there isn't much activity on on the UGA board here......:(

Yeah the team boards I have been to do not seem to have much goin on... I think the newest thread in the Gamecock forum is from around March and there is only one for the year.

No matter I didn't really frequent FGF on Rivals anymore either so not like I am gonna miss not using a team forum.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soundoff has become stale. Really hope UCFHonors and Mono find their way over here though. I know most people hate them as horrible trolls but it was fun watching them get certain posters so wound up.

Honors is a funny guy and I never had a problem with him but Mono just got old for me fast. Hell if I wanted to listen to over the top SEC bashing I can page smittybuck. Mono was just a rehash of smittys shtick from way back.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honors is a funny guy and I never had a problem with him but Mono just got old for me fast. Hell if I wanted to listen to over the top SEC bashing I can page smittybuck. Mono was just a rehash of smittys shtick from way back.
UCF was a good troll that could take it, mono just got mad.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soundoff has become stale. Really hope UCFHonors and Mono find their way over here though. I know most people hate them as horrible trolls but it was fun watching them get certain posters so wound up.

Those are 2 of the exact turds I was thinking of when I said how glad I was we left some of the trash behind.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will eventually. I am disappointed there isn't much activity on on the UGA board here......:(
Not many teams on here have very active team boards. I think Nebraska is the most active one you'll find. You'll find activity here and there on other boards, but the majority of folks post here. Just not enough fans of individual teams to keep team boards very active.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa... It did get pretty nasty...

Glad you guys are good..

yea, we came out pretty good considering all the damage around us. The worst thing we had was about 4 trees across the road coming into the house. My brother had about 5 trees down in his yard, but nothing hit his house or his shed or his mancave, he was excited. The roads around here, no matter where you go, are littered with fallen trees, hanging on the power lines. It's probably gong to be a few days, at best, before I see power again.

Last edited:

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, we came out pretty good considering all the damage around us. The worst thing we had was about 4 trees across the road coming into the house. My brother had about 5 trees down in his yard, but nothing hit his house or his shed or his mancave, he was excited. The roads around here, no matter where you go, are littered with fallen trees, hanging on the power lines. It's probably gong to be a few days, at best, before I see power again.

I'm hearing about the same from my folks over on their side of town...

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody seen fishin4alivin?
fishin4alivin you say? i wanna meet this fella.

"Why, that's just my game"

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.