• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
abso-fucking-lutly on Aubie there, he does seem less wound up over here

He's not the butt end of all the jokes over here... Over there you have a pecking order and if you are not in the the click you get ganged up on and just have to take it...

Over here you can tell the hecklers to go fuck themselves and move on :-)

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I see both sides of it for sure. You shouldn't stop posting over there though, we need our Bucknut posters and you were a prominent one...

Aubie needs to find some big boy pants...He takes the whole message board thing far too seriously...
I would but just glancing through that IT Issue thread, it's still going on after over a week. And still, no official word except from what the mods are telling everyone. That is just stupid. Hell this place has more original Rivals posters than Rivals, I think you should bid adieu and just join us here :suds:

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would but just glancing through that IT Issue thread, it's still going on after over a week. And still, no official word except from what the mods are telling everyone. That is just stupid. Hell this place has more original Rivals posters than Rivals, I think you should bid adieu and just join us here :suds:

I'm trying to see who all has actually left but I think so,e changed their names...I will post here for sure, but I still like the other board as I've been posting there for a long time and it's still got a lot of good people. I think they got the issue fixed for the most part, maybe a few here or there....

AURadioman2006

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not the butt end of all the jokes over here... Over there you have a pecking order and if you are not in the the click you get ganged up on and just have to take it...

Over here you can tell the hecklers to go fuck themselves and move on :-)
Oh, you can and I have. I always felt restrained by the language rules over there.

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the answer is...

hint
Doc-Brown.jpg

CU#1Fan

BITE ME
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha yeah it was a crazy week. Some are here full time now and some are still splitting time. Sadly, some have taken it personally.
The posters here are welcoming and this board is huge so roam around and check it out. The 100 post mark unlocks some cool privileges.

Well let me make a few more posts so I can hit the magical 100 mark!

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remarkable mass move by you Rival folks.....seriously. Been here through several and most not nearly as large in scope. 4 days in and out of all of you guys not a single one has absolutely shit in the nest.
Mind blowing....

View attachment 149312

that at least one of you fuggers hasn't strolled in here like you own the place. Total hat's off....:yo:

Thanks. For what it's worth, many of us have been on Rivals since before this site existed; we're new here, not newbies. And Rivals was in some ways more restrictive.

It is my opinion that a number of people from Rivals, some of whom were perma-banned there, will 'shit the nest', but it would be nice if they did not.

I am glad I don't use my phone to access these boards; apparently, that's the biggest drawback to migrating.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature. -- Marcus Aurelius

Status
Not open for further replies.