• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, But that's to be expected in some form. I really only think Aubie and TennCock sound like they are permanent here..Maybe stochdoc...arkansas89 he's a wild card lol

Who you got?
I had planned on splitting time at first but I think this board is more enjoyable overall. Plus, no clue why some of the Rivals posters that stayed took the whole excursion as a betrayal. I think most who came here will agree that it wasn't really the posters(although for some it was), it was the bullshit that Rivals started with those VERY OBVIOUS error messages and the IT incompetence. Can't blame anyone for wanting to find a board where they didn't have to deal with that

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, But that's to be expected in some form. I really only think Aubie and TennCock sound like they are permanent here..Maybe stochdoc...arkansas89 he's a wild card lol

Who you got?
Yeah and who can blame Aubie? The dude left and they are still fucking with him over there. I think he will enjoy his time here more than he did there.

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which if the rivals guys or gals are staying here and which ones are gonna split time?
I posted over there yesterday (my three posts before getting the error) and received a lot of hate for making the Hoop my board by those who I thought were good buds. I made a funny post about leaving Rivals a couple of days earlier, most didnt find it funny. Doubt I will ever return. Hoops is my home now.:suds:

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had planned on splitting time at first but I think this board is more enjoyable overall. Plus, no clue why some of the Rivals posters that stayed took the whole excursion as a betrayal. I think most who came here will agree that it wasn't really the posters(although for some it was), it was the bullshit that Rivals started with those VERY OBVIOUS error messages and the IT incompetence. Can't blame anyone for wanting to find a board where they didn't have to deal with that

Yea, I see both sides of it for sure. You shouldn't stop posting over there though, we need our Bucknut posters and you were a prominent one...

Yeah and who can blame Aubie? The dude left and they are still fucking with him over there. I think he will enjoy his time here more than he did there.

Aubie needs to find some big boy pants...He takes the whole message board thing far too seriously...

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To add, the mods over there are good people. They just got thrown into this mess.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mostly this. I'm interested in much of what I see here and to see that some of the problems with Rivals in terms of how its run are not present here. I was hoping we could leave all the trash posters behind but unfortunately some of them have showed up here too though thankfully not all of them.

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted over there yesterday (my three posts before getting the error) and received a lot of hate for making the Hoop my board by those who I thought were good buds. I made a funny post about leaving Rivals a couple of days earlier, most didnt find it funny. Doubt I will ever return. Hoops is my home now.:suds:

Oh come....You know you will miss it lol

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far less people give me shit and attack me personally over here.

Though there are still some rival fuckwits who are trying to bring me down.
the catch phrase was cute the first time or two but they did take it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
abso-fucking-lutly on Aubie there, he does seem less wound up over here

There are just several posters there who don't know how to actually have fun and who think CONSTANTLY fucking with somebody is somehow "fun". In reality its just being a dick....but what can you expect from such people?

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far less people give me shit and attack me personally over here.

Though there are still some rival fuckwits who are trying to bring me down.

Maybe you do and maybe you don't realize this, but people picked at you there because you gave them a reaction 100% of the time and it was always defensive and sensitive in nature. They knew they could get you riled up easily. Ya probably blocked me here, for who knows why, but most of us there like you a lot but knew we could get under your skin easily...

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
54367007.jpg

I love the Big Dog!

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
"What's on your mind, if you'll forgive the overstatement?" -- Fred Allen

RealisticUGAfan1191

Go Damn Dawgs!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mostly this. I'm interested in much of what I see here and to see that some of the problems with Rivals in terms of how its run are not present here. I was hoping we could leave all the trash posters behind but unfortunately some of them have showed up here too though thankfully not all of them.

Oh you know you will be splitting time lol...Too many people of you to own in debates over there at make it fun lol

Status
Not open for further replies.