• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverNole22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had to do some sleuthing. Haven't spent near the time many have on Rivals this year. I missed the Waving Wheat Like fest (and the likes)...but found the thread when it all went down. He is a Poke...that is certain.

The guy who is on here as Alaskaguy2 is Mesecond (the guy with stephen curry as an avatar)...some also have claimed he is the old Norcalsooner...who was a real prick. No telling who he goes by now. Always changing names like a puzzy.

the end
I had thought it was him as well so really good guess, but no.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had to do some sleuthing. Haven't spent near the time many have on Rivals this year. I missed the Waving Wheat Like fest (and the likes)...but found the thread when it all went down. He is a Poke...that is certain.

The guy who is on here as Alaskaguy2 is Mesecond (the guy with stephen curry as an avatar)...some also have claimed he is the old Norcalsooner...who was a real prick. No telling who he goes by now. Always changing names like a puzzy.

the end
Damn Stake.

Somebody make sure I never piss of Stake.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn owners (all three that we have had) never did let me set up a SportsHoopla loan sharking business for those low on SportsHoopla vCash (that is what we call it). I was only going to charge 20% compounded daily. :tsk:
Won my first bet today with A&M. I really like that feature.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the end
and here is the thread when it AG was permabanned

Did AG's account get nuked? | Page 5 | Rivals Message Boards

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has to be Della or SoDa... Sorry not Shis perhaps someone else.
nah, too subtle for SoDa, Della MIGHT be a slight possibility, but i dont think she'd stoop to hiding under his own name. I can think of another Vol fan who hated AG more

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the end
Could be... Good a guess as any at this point

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man...these boards are nuts. You go back to life for a few weeks/months and look what you miss:

For my 39,000th 'Like', I give you this | Rivals Message Boards

Funnie shit. AG puts up a thread for his 39,000 like...Waving Wheat comes in and asks what he's going to do for his 40k...because it's coming up soon. AG says hes going to troll the MB

3 hours later he has his 40k...hahaha

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the end

another pretty good possibility, but again not the most subtle guy i can think of

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but don't most people want others to know but kinda not know. Ya know.. What is the point if you can not take a little credit.

Maybe... I doubt if it's a one time thing, though. I hope it is, but I imagine this individual gets his jollies from crap like this.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who are going to make SportsHoopla your home I hope I have done my best to make you feel welcome and have helped you have a nice transition here. For those of you who came over because you were pissed that your posters found SportsHoopla to be a better place; well it is, live with it. With that I bid you many happy days of posting here and I'll see you on the dark side of the moon. - Sooner3.14 (for those who know)

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who are going to make SportsHoopla your home I hope I have done my best to make you feel welcome and have helped you have a nice transition here. For those of you who came over because you were pissed that your posters found SportsHoopla to be a better place; well it is, live with it. With that I bid you many happy days of posting here and I'll see you on the dark side of the moon. - Sooner3.14 (for those who know)

Well I will definitely be staying. I am still on over at Rivals but to be honest it is not what it was and I dont see things getting better over there so I am sure there will come a day where I just stop posting there... now this place has a lot more to offer imo and most of the good posters from SO are now here so I am here for the long term.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's Della I will be very disappointed. It doesn't seem like her style though.
It's not della. It's 'mesecond / NorCalGuy / Big Chorizo .. he's been banned from Rivals a few times for posting my Facebook pics on there and he changes his IP and comes back under another name.

Status
Not open for further replies.