• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverNole22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tell me, you're the one over here spreading drama with the ex-Rival posters. Seriously, this shit gets old. If you're here to get your old posters back and they don't want to go back, so sorry. But if you want to enjoy the site and leave drama be, welcome.
I don't care where people post on the internet. If they would rather post here, fine by me. If Alaskaguy were to be unbanned on Rivals, fine by me. Don't care either way.

Have I broken a rule here? Not my intention at all, but I admit I haven't read them.

The Future Modal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell man, he trolled me a few times but i didn't take it personal. hell i was drunk so i probably even liked his post. who cares, its just an internet message forum. so is there any weight to the accusation that AG is a chomo?

Noob here ..... what is a "chomo"?

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell man, he trolled me a few times but i didn't take it personal. hell i was drunk so i probably even liked his post. who cares, its just an internet message forum. so is there any weight to the accusation that AG is a chomo?

Not that I am aware. His haters went to great lengths to exaggerate anything he said to paint him as some kind of perv. Never saw any evidence to support anything they said.... like you said it is a message board so people take things too serious and make shit up.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that some of them are coming into this place and acting like they own it already is pissing me off a bit. Some of them are the ones who clashed with myself on the former site.
I'm looking forward to everyone settling in and just talking about football and boobs and stuff.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care where people post on the internet. If they would rather post here, fine by me. If Alaskaguy were to be unbanned on Rivals, fine by me. Don't care either way.

Have I broken a rule here? Not my intention at all, but I admit I haven't read them.
You were the one who said you weren't at liberty say who was who, seems to me you either do care where people post or you came here with the intent to cause drama.

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, there was a thread calling AR out but it got deleted. The guy has always been a tool.

There was a thread calling a bunch of us out that have moved, myself included even though I still post occasionally over there. IB put a stop to that before the pissing match got started.

Because it's Hawkitt, and he's drunk, and it was funny and I'm a big boy who can take care of himself. He also got hilariously burned back. It's not really defending the guys, I'm just not going to trash them on another board. I've always brought my issues there front and center.

It was so easy to burn him it wasn't funny.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't think the posters here care about all this so I'd save the explanations and work on proving that we aren't all hellbent on ruining everyone's time.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that some of them are coming into this place and acting like they own it already is pissing me off a bit.
Those kind don't last to long on SportsHoopla, they either get shown the door or leave by themselves after a meltdown encounter with a mod. Believe me, I've seen it happen with every board migration that came to the SportsHoopla.

The Future Modal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chomo = child molester

No. AG liked to brag about the legal age of consent in Alaska being 16, while many of the more pseudo-Puritan states have an age of consent of 18. So using an ass-backward transitive logic, it became a "well, you'd be in jail if you lived in my state" kind of thing.

AURadioman2006

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those kind don't last to long on SportsHoopla, they either get shown the door or leave by themselves after a meltdown encounter with a mod. Believe me, I've seen it happen with every board migration that came to the SportsHoopla.
Rivals was indeed a "boys" club. It's best to avoid certain posters that came over here. I came here because rivals tried to get everyone to pay to post. It sucks that some of the assholes from rivals came over here and continue to act like douche nozzles.

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no truth to that. 16 is legal in Alaska. Just most normal 50yr olds dont go looking for 16yr olds. Doesnt make him a child molester, just a perv in my opinion

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG liked to brag about the legal age of consent in Alaska being 16
Hell the age of consent used to be 14 in a lot of states, they only started raising it after WWII. Had to get them girls married young so new farm hands could be born you know.

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. AG liked to brag about the legal age of consent in Alaska being 16, while many of the more pseudo-Puritan states have an age of consent of 18. So using an ass-backward transitive logic, it became a "well, you'd be in jail if you lived in my state" kind of thing.
i mean, it depends i guess. if you're in your 20's and bagging 16-19 i guess its not that bad. but if you're in your 30's or 40's, yeah thats wrong, in my opinion.

ForeverNole22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were the one who said you weren't at liberty say who was who, seems to me you either do care where people post or you came here with the intent to cause drama.
Not sure what that has to do with caring where people post. The poster told me who they are but didn't say I could tell anyone. People were convinced it was hawkit. I just wanted to clear up that it wasn't.

I have only posted in this thread and once in a political thread.

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals was indeed a "boys" club. It's best to avoid certain posters that came over here. I came here because rivals tried to get everyone to pay to post. It sucks that some of the assholes from rivals came over here and continue to act like douche nozzles.
aubie06, that you? poonswah

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's keep this a "good" welcome thread and leave the drama of Rivals behind. SportsHoopla has a lot to offer once you go to the main board and see just how many forums and team boards there are. Just don't troll the team boards, that'll get you kicked out fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.