• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah man, bama isn't unbeatable. this is the product of terrible recruiting by bret beilema. i like the guy, he's a decent coach. he just cant recruit.
Same boat with the recruiting. :suds:

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not at liberty to say, just wanted people to know it's not him since everyone seems to think it is.

If not Hawkitt then I would say probly gilligan... course AG had a few butt hurt haters so might be one of them but either way no biggee. I have him on ignore and would suggest everybody else do the same...

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is probably @shisbiscuit... He be like that. He has more screen names the AlaskaGuy.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would I have to hide?
You tell me, you're the one over here spreading drama with the ex-Rival posters. Seriously, this shit gets old. If you're here to get your old posters back and they don't want to go back, so sorry. But if you want to enjoy the site and leave drama be, welcome.

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really though, i was only an occassional poster at rivals, so i don't understand what the fuck is going on? splain plz

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really though, i was only an occassional poster at rivals, so i don't understand what the fuck is going on? splain plz

Basically AG had a bunch of haters over on Rivals. He can rustle jimmies like few I have ever seen and he did it with glee. The difference was AG often was entertaining while he was doing it and was relentless so people would get bent out of shape over it and go crying to the mods to ban him. AG finally pushed it to the point where he pissed off the main board mods and they permabanned him and his haters rejoiced.

It was stupid to be honest and several asked for him to be re-instated but they made it stick ... so now apparently some are over here hating that AG is posting again. Again ... it is stupid that his haters would even make this effort. Pathetic really.

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there were people that elevated AG to some type of "god" status because he bragged about beating women, bagging 16yr old girls and buying women from overseas to be his wife. He was eventually banned and his little groupies follow him wherever he goes. Like some kind of addiction or more like an affliction.
Me, I am just having a bit of fun with his groupies that apparently need a safe place to hide in

I am done though, so good night and good luck

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically AG had a bunch of haters over on Rivals. He can rustle jimmies like few I have ever seen and he did it with glee. The difference was AG often was entertaining while he was doing it and was relentless so people would get bent out of shape over it and go crying to the mods to ban him. AG finally pushed it to the point where he pissed off the main board mods and they permabanned him and his haters rejoiced.

It was stupid to be honest and several asked for him to be re-instated but they made it stick ... so now apparently some are over here hating that AG is posting again. Again ... it is stupid that his haters would even make this effort. Pathetic really.
Hell man, he trolled me a few times but i didn't take it personal. hell i was drunk so i probably even liked his post. who cares, its just an internet message forum. so is there any weight to the accusation that AG is a chomo?

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there were people that elevated AG to some type of "god" status because he bragged about beating women, bagging 16yr old girls and buying women from overseas to be his wife. He was eventually banned and his little groupies follow him wherever he goes. Like some kind of addiction or more like an affliction.
Me, I am just having a bit of fun with his groupies that apparently need a safe place to hide in

I am done though, so good night and good luck
Hmm, that's weird. i never had a problem with AG, but then again i never saw or heard of him doing what you claim either. if true, that is reprehensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.