• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Future Modal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean, it depends i guess. if you're in your 20's and bagging 16-19 i guess its not that bad. but if you're in your 30's or 40's, yeah thats wrong, in my opinion.

Well, as a 50+ male myself, I cling to the philosophy of "never say never" .... but in reality, even most college aged women are way too squirrely for my tastes ..... let alone my energy levels.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave the Rivals at or in Rival
Rivals was indeed a "boys" club. It's best to avoid certain posters that came over here. I came here because rivals tried to get everyone to pay to post. It sucks that some of the assholes from rivals came over here and continue to act like douche nozzles.

Pretty much in the last day or two....fwiw

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what that has to do with caring where people post. The poster told me who they are but didn't say I could tell anyone. People were convinced it was hawkit. I just wanted to clear up that it wasn't.

I have only posted in this thread and once in a political thread.
And from the hills of Tennessee, I thank you for honoring the request

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I haven't seen you in a while, man. How's it going?

I've been good man. Was busy with work so I couldn't post as much as I wanted recently. I popped back in today and a good chunk of Soundoff jumped ship. Just trying to not get left behind in all this lol.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had to do some sleuthing. Haven't spent near the time many have on Rivals this year. I missed the Waving Wheat Like fest (and the likes)...but found the thread when it all went down. He is a Poke...that is certain.

The guy who is on here as Alaskaguy2 is Mesecond (the guy with stephen curry as an avatar)...some also have claimed he is the old Norcalsooner...who was a real prick. No telling who he goes by now. Always changing names like a puzzy.

the end

arkansas89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had to do some sleuthing. Haven't spent near the time many have on Rivals this year. I missed the Waving Wheat Like fest (and the likes)...but found the thread when it all went down. He is a Poke...that is certain.

The guy who is on here as Alaskaguy2 is Mesecond (the guy with stephen curry as an avatar)...some also have claimed he is the old Norcalsooner...who was a real prick. No telling who he goes by now. Always changing names like a puzzy.

the end
only headshots for this guy. give this man a prize. all tree a yall

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the end

Ahhh well that does explain it then.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been good man. Was busy with work so I couldn't post as much as I wanted recently. I popped back in today and a good chunk of Soundoff jumped ship. Just trying to not get left behind in all this lol.
haha yeah it was a crazy week. Some are here full time now and some are still splitting time. Sadly, some have taken it personally.
The posters here are welcoming and this board is huge so roam around and check it out. The 100 post mark unlocks some cool privileges.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha yeah it was a crazy week. Some are here full time now and some are still splitting time. Sadly, some have taken it personally.
The posters here are welcoming and this board is huge so roam around and check it out. The 100 post mark unlocks some cool privileges.
What the hell is this, you trying to take away my work? Well, hell. Guess I'll just drink beer and watch you work, I knew retirement was going to be good. :D

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi KansasSooner, thanks for being so amicable with the newer posters. Can you explain the SportsHoopla Bookie $1000 thing to me?
It's for betting with the SportsHoopla Bookie. At the top of the page is a link for it, on the main boards are the games you can bet on, you can bet other posters. Think you need 100 posts to access.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is this, you trying to take away my work? Well, hell. Guess I'll just drink beer and watch you work, I knew retirement was going to be good. :D
I felt a little funny typing it but I took your advice and ventured out. There's a lot here....

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the end

mesond = Norcal and a couple other handles he had. Yes he is truly a piece of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.