• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSUDW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant believe the trash fans of Miami threw trash all over Jimbo Fisher field at Doak Campbell South. Jimbo wants answers for that!
The stewards of Tally disposed of the evil empire once again sending Canes fans into hiding.
FSU now sets their ever watching eyes upon Clemson. The Noles will play the part of season ruiner for 2 more teams.

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which if the rivals guys or gals are staying here and which ones are gonna split time?

I'm going to split time for right now. I haven't posted over there much the last few days because I got tired of all the fighting about the IT problems and that was like 90% of the threads over there. If not too many guys split time I may end up full time over here since there won't be many people to interact with.

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically AG had a bunch of haters over on Rivals. He can rustle jimmies like few I have ever seen and he did it with glee. The difference was AG often was entertaining while he was doing it and was relentless so people would get bent out of shape over it and go crying to the mods to ban him. AG finally pushed it to the point where he pissed off the main board mods and they permabanned him and his haters rejoiced.

It was stupid to be honest and several asked for him to be re-instated but they made it stick ... so now apparently some are over here hating that AG is posting again. Again ... it is stupid that his haters would even make this effort. Pathetic really.

Not very accurate. AG has declared that he has to have revenge, that his hate is too strong to let go of. Here in this thread. It is pathetic, but you're looking in the wrong direction.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
I think I've discovered the secret of life. You just hang around until you get used to it. -- Charles Schultz

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's Della I will be very disappointed. It doesn't seem like her style though.

I agree; not really Della's style - if a Vol fan can be said to have style, that is....

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
No sense being pessimistic; it wouldn't work anyway.

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not the butt end of all the jokes over here... Over there you have a pecking order and if you are not in the the click you get ganged up on and just have to take it...

Over here you can tell the hecklers to go fuck themselves and move on :-)

In what way could you not move on on Rivals that you can move on here?

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
People say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very accurate. AG has declared that he has to have revenge, that his hate is too strong to let go of. Here in this thread. It is pathetic, but you're looking in the wrong direction.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
I think I've discovered the secret of life. You just hang around until you get used to it. -- Charles Schultz

Not very accurate?! It is an overview of what happened not a hour by hour timeline of events so yes it is entirely accurate in the context given. I never claimed that AG didn't want revenge ... my synopsis was of the events leading up to AG's banning and now there are butt hurt dbags who are over here with fake names trying to troll him. What part of that is not accurate?

I'll hang up and listen.

AlaskaGuy2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or is this your way of laughing at them without them knowing it? I could see you doing that. If so, props my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.