• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait I have a new theory as to who this is ... It is actually AG double agent trolling.

Sounds legit. Ipad - cell phone double fist? Or just multi-browser shenanigans?

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit - i cant even post in the right thread -
is there an award for this?
Wreck Em!!

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bittersweet watching Zeke wreck my Bengals - but worth it.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its been a pretty amazing game
for both Dak and Zeke,
but the defense gets some credit as well
the defense has played much better than I thought they would coming into the game. I can't see how Romo gets the starting position back considering how the offense has looked with Dak and Zeke leading the charge

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the defense has played much better than I thought they would coming into the game. I can't see how Romo gets the starting position back considering how the offense has looked with Dak and Zeke leading the charge
agree - Jerry will be quite conflicted
when its time to make that call

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very accurate?! It is an overview of what happened not a hour by hour timeline of events so yes it is entirely accurate in the context given. I never claimed that AG didn't want revenge ... my synopsis was of the events leading up to AG's banning and now there are butt hurt dbags who are over here with fake names trying to troll him. What part of that is not accurate?

I'll hang up and listen.

This part ("so now apparently some are over here hating that AG is posting again. Again ... it is stupid that his haters would even make this effort. Pathetic really.)" is not very accurate. First, I haven't seen anyone saying anything about hating that AG is posting again. Second, it is disingenuous to say "it is stupid that his haters would even make this effort" when it is he who has specifically made statements about making the effort to carry with whatever hatred he has going.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
There are only two types of people I hate; Those that are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you go home, tell on us and gobble some dick??

Ah, but your mother doesn't have her own dick, you miserable sack of shit. She has yours in her mouth from time to time, but I don't think that counts.

Why don't you 'go home' (whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean in the internet) and mind your own business? Inquiring minds want to know.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
These are a few of my favorite things: baby lambs, long walks in the rain, grilling and eating neighborhood children on my patio and, of course, rainbows. God forbid I forget the damned rainbows.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This part ("so now apparently some are over here hating that AG is posting again. Again ... it is stupid that his haters would even make this effort. Pathetic really.)" is not very accurate. First, I haven't seen anyone saying anything about hating that AG is posting again. Second, it is disingenuous to say "it is stupid that his haters would even make this effort" when it is he who has specifically made statements about making the effort to carry with whatever hatred he has going.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
There are only two types of people I hate; Those that are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
Cut the bs you pompous fk. The knob slobbers over at Rivals have been hitting this thread hard and heavy ever since they found out I was posting on here. They know that if I wasn't banned from that board I'd be owning them like a cheap $20 crack h0 at a Motel 6.

Now why don't you do us all a favor and take your country ass back to Rivals and stay there.

Last edited:

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What level of spice are we talking here?
The wife and 4 year old daughter don't like spice like I do, so I have to up the heat for my own portion. It already has jalapeno and cayenne pepper, so I increase the ratio on those. Also either add Tabasco or Louisiana, depending on my mood. Tonight was Louisiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.