• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So glad those cocky bastards lost

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That cocky defense and Sherman let Brady pick them apart. Absolutely shredded.

Pete Carroll, the biggest douche of a head coach with a terrible call at the end of the game that will haunt him till the end hahahaha

:agree:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this on another thread but its the rotten apples that ruin it for the others. A handfull of Sherman type posters vs the majority of classy Wilson type posters. Either bandwagon fans or young ones that dont remember before their last 2 SB's. On CBS sports, we had a hanful of those type obnoxious douchers that thought NFL started in 2001 and weren't there for the previous 30 doormat years.

Worst park Clark is now football is over and I wanna cry. I remember when a thread was going on, counting down the days till preason, and it seemed forever, and the season flew by. You have hockey and other sports, I basically watch CFL and NFL and a little CB dont care for NBA anymore, too many primadonnas and guys like Lebron leaving Cleveland, and then coming back wtf

I know right!

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess none of us should be surprised your only glory anymore is waiting for the day former rivals lose... FAR after your team is already on vacation. :lol:

9'er fans saying ANYTHING about this game? Now that's funny shit from a fan base that now has a ron jeremy clone no experience HC and squidwards cousin at QB.

I'd keep dumping on your fans, but it's clear that next year it's a 3 horse race for the NFCW and the only thing the 9'ers will be racing for is the cellar. That is punishment enough.

Well yea, don't tell me you wouldn't enjoy seeing your rival get eliminated. And yes, he does look like Ron Jeremy. Is that the best you can come up with?

C'mon, try harder. Your team just made one of the worst decisions in the history of football. Congratulations. :lol::lol:

You're not going to bitch about your feelings getting hurt too, are you? And you think you have room to talk about OUR fans. Pathetic. Absolutely fucking pathetic. :pound:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That cocky defense and Sherman let Brady pick them apart. Absolutely shredded.

Pete Carroll, the biggest douche of a head coach with a terrible call at the end of the game that will haunt him till the end hahahaha

Defense ranking for 2014 season:

1) Seattle Seahawks

30 ) Chicago Bears

Nuff said.......

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Seattle Seahawks

30 ) Chicago Bears

Nuff said.......

Bears D has nothing to do with anything but his point I believe is with all the Bevell, Pete "the call" bull shit flying around the real reason Hawks lost is their biggest, baddest, greatest Defense in the history of mankind got torched. That's why Seattle lost the SB not passing on 2nd down from the 1

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Seattle Seahawks

30 ) Chicago Bears

Nuff said.......
Great deflection. The topic is the Seahawks defense, since it's the one that Brady passed up and down the field on them all SB long. He may have dinked and dunked, but it was very successful.

I also noticed the Seahawk defenders missed a lot of tackles enabling the receivers to gain a ton of YAC. That's something rarely seen from that defense.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great deflection. The topic is the Seahawks defense, since it's the one that Brady passed up and down the field on them all SB long. He may have dinked and dunked, but it was very successful.

I also noticed the Seahawk defenders missed a lot of tackles enabling the receivers to gain a ton of YAC. That's something rarely seen from that defense.
Yeah, I noticed some slipped tackles too. I think the Pats WRs being on the smaller side and 3 of our best tacklers needing surgery pretty much explains that.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
300+ yards and 4 TD's... they got shredded. Gronk & the Midget were owning bitches tonight.

That's because Lane got hurt and Brady was picking on Simon ... We also lost Avril at a critical point... I knew that was gonna hurt us...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears D has nothing to do with anything but his point I believe is with all the Bevell, Pete "the call" bull shit flying around the real reason Hawks lost is their biggest, baddest, greatest Defense in the history of mankind got torched. That's why Seattle lost the SB not passing on 2nd down from the 1

This is what Seattle fans do. In a Seahawks thread they'll bring up your favorite team who isn't relevant to that thread and act like that is supposed to hurt you. As you said the big bad Seattle defense gave up 2 tds to the pats in the 4th after allowing 2 tds in the first 3 quarters.