• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So glad those cocky bastards lost

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Sherman.

Revis is better. Fuck you Pete, you are a laughing stock and made the worst play call ever.

Lynch, you have to talk soon.

Wilson you are a good guy in a clutter of trash.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Sherman.

Revis is better. Fuck you Pete, you are a laughing stock and made the worst play call ever.

lol

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Sherman.

At least we agree on something :nod:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel free to explain yourself.

I bet you don't.

gollum always explains his reasoning, actually

come on gollum, we all look forward to you explaining yourself

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the Seahawks lost. Can't stand the "fanbase" I mean shit there were fans on the Seattle forum posting "yes this game is over" at 6:02 PM. Really? Good riddance.

Start talking shit after the seasons over. Grow some balls and show yourself during the season if you're just gonna show up after the superbowl that your team didn't make it to.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start talking shit after the seasons over. Grow some balls and show yourself during the season if you're just gonna show up after the superbowl that your team didn't make it to.

I think lost fans expressed themselves before today...

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No class displayed here. You people cry about the Seahawks but act 10x worse than the team or fanbase you are crying about. Pathetic.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No class displayed here. You people cry about the Seahawks but act 10x worse than the team or fanbase you are crying about. Pathetic.
There is no way I could act 10x worse than Seahawks players. I'm not even sure what would happen if you took that much 'adderall' and started that many fights in real life but Im pretty sure Id be in jail

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the Seahawks lost. Can't stand the "fanbase" I mean shit there were fans on the Seattle forum posting "yes this game is over" at 6:02 PM. Really? Good riddance.

I agree. The only thing more irritating to me than pumpous packer fans are the ignorant Seattle fans. The team is full of goons as well. Wilson is probably the only tollerable Seahawk, but Seahawk fans worship him like he's a god which makes it hard to root for him. I was actually cheering for the packers in the nfccg.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way I could act 10x worse than Seahawks players. I'm not even sure what would happen if you took that much 'adderall' and started that many fights in real life but Im pretty sure Id be in jail

......and yet here you are publically displaying your lack of class!

The Seahawks players were involved in one altercation at the end of the game. Big deal. It is nothing compared to the child beating, women beating, murder, killing people while driving drunk, etc. It is a physical and emotional game. Who really cares?

Also the adderall crap was 2 years ago now. And you obviously have no clue what adderall is. It increases focus, not aggression.

If you are so much better than all things Seattle then prove it. Go congratulate the Pats for a game well played instead of whining here like a hater.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your team displayed no class after losing either, so you should be used to it.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The only thing more irritating to me than pumpous packer fans are the ignorant Seattle fans. The team is full of goons as well. Wilson is probably the only tollerable Seahawk, but Seahawk fans worship him like he's a god which makes it hard to root for him. I was actually cheering for the packers in the nfccg.

Coming from an idiot with the troll name "Beengay Fudgepackers" I must express that I am glad you openly hate us. I wouldn't want to be associated at all with a tool like you.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamest. Comeback. Ever.

What? I know you are but what am I was taken?

Well, I was pointing out that you're being a hypocrite, not so much a comeback. We aren't in grade school anymore (Atleast I'm not.) And my handle is poking fun at the packers name. I think it's funny, and have actually had packer fans agree.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......and yet here you are publically displaying your lack of class!

The Seahawks players were involved in one altercation at the end of the game. Big deal. It is nothing compared to the child beating, women beating, murder, killing people while driving drunk, etc. It is a physical and emotional game. Who really cares?

Also the adderall crap was 2 years ago now. And you obviously have no clue what adderall is. It increases focus, not aggression.

If you are so much better than all things Seattle then prove it. Go congratulate the Pats for a game well played instead of whining here like a hater.
I know what adderall is. I dont think the players are on adderall. The NFL doesn't think it either which is why they 'randomly' tested Earl Thomas.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was pointing out that you're being a hypocrite, not so much a comeback. We aren't in grade school anymore (Atleast I'm not.) And my handle is poking fun at the packers name. I think it's funny, and have actually had packer fans agree.

LOL! .......so I am the one behaving childish but it is ok for you to spout trash and crap because you can find some lame justification in your tiny little mind?!?

If you actually believe your own crap you just might be insane.