• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So glad those cocky bastards lost

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it's basically strong trucker pills. Like slamming a couple energy drinks. Definitely could help performance in players on game day, though.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Wilson was awful yesterday. And that pass was totally on him. No way that all world Ricardo Lockette could have ever caught that ball that flew right by him.

I disagree,IMO I think Butler reads the play and races to snatch the TD away, he doesnt then its a catch

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to our world, Seahawks fans. Your team will have success for years to come. No matter what, people will hate on your team and fan base. It goes with the territory. Roll with it lol

Most Hawks poster here are like Wilson, but unfortunately the other 5 or 6 are like Sherman and shoot their mouths off to much, causing the hate. We had some Pats poster, either bandwagon ones or young ones that weren't watching football prior to 01 on CBS sports board that made people hate us

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Hawks poster here are like Wilson, but unfortunately the other 5 or 6 are like Sherman and shoot their mouths off to much, causing the hate. We had some Pats poster, either bandwagon ones or young ones that weren't watching football prior to 01 on CBS sports board that made people hate us

There were only 2 Seahawks fans that were being obnoxious, those two were DoubleJive and Mr. Snuggles.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were only 2 Seahawks fans that were being obnoxious, those two were DoubleJive and Mr. Snuggles.

Thats 2 of the 5 or 6 wont name em but more good posters here like.,WH,Harold ,SonnyCid,USplit,Boogie,Jake, Saget just a few off the top, sure I missed a few more good ones, my apologies

Last edited by a moderator:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm pretty sure DoubleJive has been binge-smoking Peyote or something the last few weeks.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand the niners, rams and cardinals fans being division rivals. But what did seattle do the the nfc centrals fans? It's like the seahawks broke them so much jealousy and hate :pound:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We had our share of bandwagon usc pisters that did the same at Espn. This is why I don't understand the seahawks hate

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about the trash talking from those of you who have been doing it well. It's the posters who suddenly come out of the woodwork at this point who are pathetic. Those who haven't said a word outside their own board all season, but now that the season's over want to talk shit. Want to be able to talk when it's all over? Grow a pair and put yourself out there during the ride. Otherwise you have no room to criticize IMO.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had our share of bandwagon usc pisters that did the same at Espn. This is why I don't understand the seahawks hate

I posted this on another thread but its the rotten apples that ruin it for the others. A handfull of Sherman type posters vs the majority of classy Wilson type posters. Either bandwagon fans or young ones that dont remember before their last 2 SB's. On CBS sports, we had a hanful of those type obnoxious douchers that thought NFL started in 2001 and weren't there for the previous 30 doormat years.

Worst park Clark is now football is over and I wanna cry. I remember when a thread was going on, counting down the days till preason, and it seemed forever, and the season flew by. You have hockey and other sports, I basically watch CFL and NFL and a little CB dont care for NBA anymore, too many primadonnas and guys like Lebron leaving Cleveland, and then coming back wtf

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the best you can do?

Considering that you had this game within your grasp and still somehow managed to screw it up, yes, yes I do want to talk shit about your team. You mad bro? Because I know I'm not. :yahoo::lol:

Guess none of us should be surprised your only glory anymore is waiting for the day former rivals lose... FAR after your team is already on vacation. :lol:

9'er fans saying ANYTHING about this game? Now that's funny shit from a fan base that now has a ron jeremy clone no experience HC and squidwards cousin at QB.

I'd keep dumping on your fans, but it's clear that next year it's a 3 horse race for the NFCW and the only thing the 9'ers will be racing for is the cellar. That is punishment enough.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this on another thread but its the rotten apples that ruin it for the others. A handfull of Sherman type posters vs the majority of classy Wilson type posters. Either bandwagon fans or young ones that dont remember before their last 2 SB's. On CBS sports, we had a hanful of those type obnoxious douchers that thought NFL started in 2001 and weren't there for the previous 30 doormat years.

Worst park Clark is now football is over and I wanna cry. I remember when a thread was going on, counting down the days till preason, and it seemed forever, and the season flew by. You have hockey and other sports, I basically watch CFL and NFL and a little CB dont care for NBA anymore, too many primadonnas and guys like Lebron leaving Cleveland, and then coming back wtf

I watch hockey but the Devils are a mess. The layoff sucks counting the days to cfb

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am hardly like that,i just respond to people making things up,i would say 90% of all my posts are like that responding to trolls or people trying to soo a lie in here and there.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure DoubleJive has been binge-smoking Peyote or something the last few weeks.

LOL nope just pain pills,someimestoo many but hey i have a blast knocking down trolls fue to there is so many but i guess Hammer removed two.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well welcome back Double J! You were saying all week that the Pats didn't have a chance! What happened?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well welcome back Double J! You were saying all week that the Pats didn't have a chance! What happened?
You don't need to go there. Those who were thinking there was no chance they would lose already have their own hell. Be better than that. Trust me, Pats fans don't have to kick dirt up on people like him as the normal haters will do quite a good job of that for you.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about the trash talking from those of you who have been doing it well. It's the posters who suddenly come out of the woodwork at this point who are pathetic. Those who haven't said a word outside their own board all season, but now that the season's over want to talk shit. Want to be able to talk when it's all over? Grow a pair and put yourself out there during the ride. Otherwise you have no room to criticize IMO.

Well said!