• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slammy McCrankypants chimes in

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi,
My name is Slammy McCrankypants. I throw things. I slam down drinks in a constant state of frustration with life. I get rowdy drunk until I get catatonic. I have had 13 knee operations and have arthritis in my back. I could have show more compete on 10/27 against the New York Islanders than ANY member of the roster to step on the ice today.

On the plus side: NOTHING

Kiss goodbye: I don't care who at this point. I really don't. Trade any one. Trade several. Fire a lot of people. This is a freaking disgrace. They have no balls and have shown it.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi,
My name is Slammy McCrankypants. I throw things. I slam down drinks in a constant state of frustration with life. I get rowdy drunk until I get catatonic. I have had 13 knee operations and have arthritis in my back. I could have show more compete on 10/27 against the New York Islanders than ANY member of the roster to step on the ice today.

On the plus side: NOTHING

Kiss goodbye: I don't care who at this point. I really don't. Trade any one. Trade several. Fire a lot of people. This is a freaking disgrace. They have no balls and have shown it.
I concur!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Occupying the cellar just plain sucks. What the hell happened to the Flyers since Hextall has been running this dog and pony show? Right down the crapper!!