• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lmao, this forum and eagles fans in general are embarrassing

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most of the people (especially here) live game to game, sometimes quarter to quarter, with nothing but knee-jerk reactions and worthless insight.

everyone has been blindly sucking roseman's dick since 2017. "the best GM at it again. how does he do it?!" the pederson nut riding wasn't far behind either. it's not even 2020 yet and fans seem to be seeing things a bit differently now. gee, what happened?

we had a chance to trade wentz and get younger, rebuild, flip some of our aging roster. instead fans thought wentz was going to take the field and guide us to multiple superbowls or something. LOFL!! this is the same bullshit the phillies pulled. they won 2 pennants and a world series, but couldn't resist chasing another.. so they wasted money and time sticking with the old, injury prone roster. almost a decade later, they're finally starting to recover. everyone loved the deals, spending the money, telling the few sensible fans who saw the downfall coming to "shut up." then of course, they were the first to whine when it happened after it was what they wanted.

now the eagles have made the same mistake. and clown fans still think there's some quick fix. draft a ton of offensive players? sure! why not? last year's draft focus was on the offense. why not just ignore the defense again? lets draft 4 receivers, another tight end, a couple of linemen. we'll be good to go.

better yet, lets hear from one of the fucktards like eaglesnut, who wants to grab someone like brown. the guy who is clearly mental to some degree, just called the league racist, keeps blasting big ben and isn't even wanted by the patriots. man, he'd be so great with the eagles! that is, if the league even lets him on the field. he seems like the type who would totally appreciate getting wide open just for wentz to throw a missle 30 feet over his head. i'm sure he'd have a good laugh about it.

or how bout the numerous fucktards who keep crying about schwartz? especially pussygreen. overall, the defense is old and lacking talent. yet they are 11th in the league (1 yard average away from being 8th.) they've held opponents to 17 points or less in 5 of the last 6 games. yet so many want schwartz gone. some even think the defense is bad. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope the dude gets a better gig elsewhere, where he's appreciated. the eagles defense was 29th, 28th and 30th under billy davis. schwartz took over and the defense immediately jumped to 13th and then 4th in the league. yeah, keep thinking someone else is going to step right in and somehow improve on this top 10 type defense that has so little talent overall. bahhhhaa!

or how about the smug monday morning QB's who won't post anything leading up to the game and definitely not during the game.. but will gladly show up afterwards to bump posts and call people names?

waste time. waste picks. waste money on all the help you can get wentz. he'd overthrow jerry rice in his prime just as easily as he overthrows any receiver they put on the field now. you can tell most of these guys don't even want to play. the face agholor made a couple of games ago when he was wide open on a simple 5 yard pass that wentz threw 50 feet over his head.. PRICELESS! and they're supposed to haul in the rare passes that actually hit them in the chest or face the neverending criticism.

you all wanted wentz, and you got him. hey, look! the eagles are 6-7. you like it? good. get used to it. the team will only get older and more injury prone. any young players for a roster turnover will take several years to develop. we're now trapped in the horrible middle zone that plagues so many teams. you all want schwartz gone too? good. he'll never have trouble securing a solid job. our defense will drop like a brick as soon as he's gone. then you can shit on roseman again.

sit back, wait for the redskins game this week and then base all your future eagles viewpoints on the outcome. because, that's how the professionals do it!! personally, i'm hoping ward has a breakout game so we can extend him to a big deal and pencil him in as our deep threat next year!

the eagles won't be winning shit for a long, long time again. you can all reminisce about wentz' "talent" though. it's better than winning :pound::pound::pound::pound:

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, you are the one who is embarrassing.
You have NO idea how to quit an argument. Make your point(s), argue for a little bit and then let it go - which you don't know how to do.
For TWO years, I told people on this site - and other sites - just how bad the Eagles wide receivers were. Many people just mocked me. Now everywhere, they see just how bad they are. I stopped making this argument but you don't know how to stop - so MAYBE you should give this site up - and probably the others also.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a cliff note version to this ?
The beginning says "blah blah blah I ran away like a pussy and no way the Eagles beat the Giants."

However, I only skimmed a couple lines.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a cliff note version to this ?
most everyone, we had a chance. now the eagles have made better yet or I hope the eagles be winning shit for a long long time.

downundermike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or how bout the numerous fucktards who keep crying about schwartz? especially pussygreen. overall, the defense is old and lacking talent. yet they are 11th in the league (1 yard average away from being 8th.) they've held opponents to 17 points or less in 5 of the last 6 games. yet so many want schwartz gone. some even think the defense is bad. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or how about the smug monday morning QB's who won't post anything leading up to the game and definitely not during the game.. but will gladly show up afterwards to bump posts and call people names?

Addressing the two points above

What happened to you after the mighty Schwartz defense got absolutely embarrassed by the Miami Dolphins.

What happened to you leading up to the game this week, thats right, you had dissappeared after your boy Schwartz D got destroyed by the Dolphins.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP blames Wentz for too much IMO, but I kind of agree with his takes on Roseman and Schwartz. Too many people blaming the coordinator on D for issues that have to do with personnel. Roseman is the one who blew all his cap money on aging Desean Jackson and Malik Jackson, who played like a game total. He is the one who drafted JJ Arcega Whiteside over DK Metcalf and Terry McClaurin. Coaching has played a role, to be sure, especially on offense, where I see little creativity, but the primary problem with the Eagles this season has been personnel. The Cowboys have simply drafted better in recent years, made better trades and FA moves, and have a better roster than us as a result.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP blames Wentz for too much IMO, but I kind of agree with his takes on Roseman and Schwartz. Too many people blaming the coordinator on D for issues that have to do with personnel. Roseman is the one who blew all his cap money on aging Desean Jackson and Malik Jackson, who played like a game total. He is the one who drafted JJ Arcega Whiteside over DK Metcalf and Terry McClaurin. Coaching has played a role, to be sure, especially on offense, where I see little creativity, but the primary problem with the Eagles this season has been personnel. The Cowboys have simply drafted better in recent years, made better trades and FA moves, and have a better roster than us as a result.

Absolutely correct!

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, you are the one who is embarrassing.
You have NO idea how to quit an argument. Make your point(s), argue for a little bit and then let it go - which you don't know how to do.
For TWO years, I told people on this site - and other sites - just how bad the Eagles wide receivers were. Many people just mocked me. Now everywhere, they see just how bad they are. I stopped making this argument but you don't know how to stop - so MAYBE you should give this site up - and probably the others also.

well, you were mocked because you were wrong. where as, a lot of the others are just idiots. that's the area i sided with you on. the fact they rip you or ignore you for having your opinion, then turn around and eventually whine about the same exact thing.

the eagles rely heavily on their two TE scheme and what is supposed to be a strong running game/O-LINE, negating the overall impact receivers have. yet everyone basically wants two top quality receivers and a third with potential. YEAH, RIGHT. lmao. you're starting to remind me a little of phuckogreen and his bullshit posts. the receivers were FAR from "bad" in 2017. and they sure as hell weren't bad any time foles was behind center.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thanks for the reasonable post. i knew there would be at least one person capable of doing it. i am not blaming wentz for too much in my opinion. either you're the man, or you're not. and he is NOT. this is the first real time i've had to post in weeks.. and i knew what i was going to see. a bunch of fools slobbering on his nuts because we won a few games against garbage teams.

we barely escaped the giants, AT HOME, in overtime. we were losing to the redskins with 5 minutes left in the 4th. we were tied with the giants going into the 4th. it's the defense that held teams to 17 or less in 7 of the last 9 games. it's the main reason we went 6-3. yet it's all about how "great" wentz is for occasionally finding the endzone.

can't wait to see how "elite" he is in the playoffs. i'm tired of hearing the daily updates. again, fans like phuckphacegreen change their mind every 5 seconds. wentz is top 3. wentz is elite. ok, maybe he's not exactly elite. ok, he's not elite. ok, he needs to work on some things. holy shit, dude is definitely elite! it's like a running gag.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Because you're a little bitch.

Wentz is the man and you can go Fuck yourself.

how's antonio brown working out? is josh gordon tearing it up?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run away like the bitch you are @_phiLLies_

Mike owned you all the way from Australia. You ran and hid like a bitch.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are we 10 years old?
I though you had to be atleast 18 to post?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than Alshon and your boy Agholor.

How could you forget?