• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lmao, this forum and eagles fans in general are embarrassing

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
typical of a disgusting slob fan base who is known for stupid crap like punching horses and continually harrassing fans of other teams. you got one poster in roy with 233,424 posts who does nothing but talk trash and lob insults all day. another poster in eaglesnut who has the mentality and vulgar mouth of an 8th grade dropout gang member. and then you have a bunch of posters in the middle who cry if anyone goes against their homer feelings.

but i'll make sure i grow up because i don't think carson wentz is elite. what a child i am :rolleyes2:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but i'll make sure i grow up because i don't think carson wentz is elite. what a child i am :rolleyes2:
You have a disease so you won't understand, but it's your sick obsession with hating him that demonstrates your degenerative mental condition.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that the percentage of you being correct are very high by expecting a Superbowl as your measuring stick? But a lot more goes into it bro, it's not that easy to be the 1 out of 32 all the time. But go ahead and believe you are so smart making the easy bet...Wentz is a damn good quarterback and he gives us the best chance to catch the breaks needed to win it again. Marino? Peyton manning? Rodgers? Great quarterbacks with underachieving accomplishments, it happens, you can only put yourself in a good position every year and hope fate leans your way. We really got lucky in 2017 with medium talent but a great team. Just keep grinding. We got this with Wentz.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, no idea why we treat each other like this? Cowboys, Giants, Skins fans? Sure. Why so much venom directed towards us who bleed Eagle Green? And I'm not just referring to you phillies.

Reactions: Rey

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, no idea why we treat each other like this? Cowboys, Giants, Skins fans? Sure. Why so much venom directed towards us who bleed Eagle Green? And I'm not just referring to you phillies.

I don't really get it either ... we may differ in opinion here and there, but we all root for success for the same team.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right Rey? I'm sure _phillies_ Mondays are a lot happier for him as well when we win but I've never understood the infighting on our boards (going back to 2000ish on kffl). I mean shit, we should be harassing Cowturd fans.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another poster in eaglesnut who has the mentality and vulgar mouth of an 8th grade dropout gang member.

As a man who got to watch Enut grow up on these boards I take offense to this. He started posting on our last board probably close to 20 years ago when he was in fact a child. We got to watch (read) him grow up and I think he's a pretty solid dude. Yeah he can be a dick but I think his heart is in the right place.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i fully agree with you and rey, and i have no issues with being civil. i've said in the past though, i'm a fan who prefers to look into the future. that's usually a huge negative with homer fans and they love to cry, insult and talk endless trash because of it. that's just reality, everywhere. if a cowboys fan gives his opinion that dak isn't worth paying and they are a .500 team at best this upcoming season.. i'm sure the replies would be lovely.

i'm bored of hearing the nonsense about how much of a wentz hater i am, and how i'm not even an eagles fan because i don't think he has the consistency or health to carry us. it's an opinion i strongly believe in. but i also fully supported taking him in the draft and during his rookie year when so many questioned his mechanics. maybe THEY aren't eagles fans going by that logic?

or how the eagles defense "stinks" and schwartz needs to go, despite the fact they are continually ranked in the top half of the league. 'phillygreen' has been trashing him for years. even though i'm a huge fan of his coaching ability, i initially gave him the forum respect of simply asking him "who do you want?" or "how much better do you think our defense can be?" he never had anything close to a legit answer after several years, so i gave up.

or how 'roymunson' has unlimited time on his hands to play out the same boring shtick. no one expected the eagles to kill it in 2017. i thought they had legit potential and stressed how important it was to play mistake free in big games early on to secure eventual homefield advantage. (and it did turn out to be HUGE.) but now doofus has to keep making his week 1-10 jokes every year "did the eagles get homefield advantage yet? i know they are 2-4, but did they get it yet?"

i prefer to discuss negatives more than positives, because you need to fix what's broken to move forward. if fans disagree, they can simply choose that route or just not respond. instead they usually go with the worst choice available.. flexing their internet fingers. i'm not seeking out super duper positive vibe threads/posts to criticize people and talk trash. i'm just trying to discuss the eagles in the limited time i have.

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took his meds

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i fully agree with you and rey, and i have no issues with being civil. i've said in the past though, i'm a fan who prefers to look into the future. that's usually a huge negative with homer fans and they love to cry, insult and talk endless trash because of it. that's just reality, everywhere. if a cowboys fan gives his opinion that dak isn't worth paying and they are a .500 team at best this upcoming season.. i'm sure the replies would be lovely.

i'm bored of hearing the nonsense about how much of a wentz hater i am, and how i'm not even an eagles fan because i don't think he has the consistency or health to carry us. it's an opinion i strongly believe in. but i also fully supported taking him in the draft and during his rookie year when so many questioned his mechanics. maybe THEY aren't eagles fans going by that logic?

or how the eagles defense "stinks" and schwartz needs to go, despite the fact they are continually ranked in the top half of the league. 'phillygreen' has been trashing him for years. even though i'm a huge fan of his coaching ability, i initially gave him the forum respect of simply asking him "who do you want?" or "how much better do you think our defense can be?" he never had anything close to a legit answer after several years, so i gave up.

or how 'roymunson' has unlimited time on his hands to play out the same boring shtick. no one expected the eagles to kill it in 2017. i thought they had legit potential and stressed how important it was to play mistake free in big games early on to secure eventual homefield advantage. (and it did turn out to be HUGE.) but now doofus has to keep making his week 1-10 jokes every year "did the eagles get homefield advantage yet? i know they are 2-4, but did they get it yet?"

i prefer to discuss negatives more than positives, because you need to fix what's broken to move forward. if fans disagree, they can simply choose that route or just not respond. instead they usually go with the worst choice available.. flexing their internet fingers. i'm not seeking out super duper positive vibe threads/posts to criticize people and talk trash. i'm just trying to discuss the eagles in the limited time i have.

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha,
I hear you man. I've been posting on these boards since the 90's. Here are some things I take as fact.

-The Eagles every single year will play a stretch where they absolutely suck and we are all ready to jump off a ledge, EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

-It usually sorts itself out and we go on to make the playoffs and advance some of the time.

-The Eagles like every other team always have a massive hole in their team. Sometimes it's DB, sometimes it's WR, sometimes it's LB. Almost every other team has this same problem every year. It's the CAP. We all spend a ton of time wondering why this is the case and we cannot seem to address it. It's all about the cap and parity.

- Some of us have spent the better part of 30 years hoping one of our QB's would be the real deal. Jaworski, Cunningham, Mcnabb, Vick and now Wentz. I'm leaving a few out obviously but pretty sure nobody thought Kolb or Detmer or Peete were going to take us anywhere. Hilarious to me that it was actually Foles that got it done. Fucking amazing really. You need to remember that a lot of us are desperate to believe that we might have the guy now, and he has shown he can be the guy (as well as incredibly injury prone) so guys are going to defend him when it doesn't always make sense because we REALLY want him to be the guy. We did the same thing with Cunningham, Mcnabb and Vick who would make the unbelievable play a few times a game and then suck for the rest of it. It was those crazy plays that gave us hope, even if it was false hope.

So chill a little, most of us are pretty good guys I think. We all just want the same thing. Another Chip.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its a pretty simple thing with me...

If you say something stupid, I'm going to make fun of you.

Schwartz has done a much worse job than Wentz over the last few years yet he gets a pass from you.

Do you have the math worked out yet on the Eagles path to HFA? It's going to be super important, as you probably know.

Maybe the Bears should make sure to give the 3rd QB some starts just in case Foles falters and the 3rd string guy can take over and lead them to Tampa.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha,
I hear you man. I've been posting on these boards since the 90's. Here are some things I take as fact.

-The Eagles every single year will play a stretch where they absolutely suck and we are all ready to jump off a ledge, EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

-It usually sorts itself out and we go on to make the playoffs and advance some of the time.

-The Eagles like every other team always have a massive hole in their team. Sometimes it's DB, sometimes it's WR, sometimes it's LB. Almost every other team has this same problem every year. It's the CAP. We all spend a ton of time wondering why this is the case and we cannot seem to address it. It's all about the cap and parity.

- Some of us have spent the better part of 30 years hoping one of our QB's would be the real deal. Jaworski, Cunningham, Mcnabb, Vick and now Wentz. I'm leaving a few out obviously but pretty sure nobody thought Kolb or Detmer or Peete were going to take us anywhere. Hilarious to me that it was actually Foles that got it done. Fucking amazing really. You need to remember that a lot of us are desperate to believe that we might have the guy now, and he has shown he can be the guy (as well as incredibly injury prone) so guys are going to defend him when it doesn't always make sense because we REALLY want him to be the guy. We did the same thing with Cunningham, Mcnabb and Vick who would make the unbelievable play a few times a game and then suck for the rest of it. It was those crazy plays that gave us hope, even if it was false hope.

So chill a little, most of us are pretty good guys I think. We all just want the same thing. Another Chip.

i definitely understand that and even support it. i knew wentz was a risky pick, but was down for the eagles to trade whatever they had to so they could move up and take him. i was also fully supportive of him during his rookie year when his mechanics were questioned and fans made the joking/not so joking comments he needed a sports shrink.

even after the eagles won the superbowl, i was still on board with wentz. despite being a big foles fan, him outgunning brady, him winning us our only 'superbowl'.. i posted how idiotic it was that stories, articles and comments were already popping up all over about possibly trading wentz. he was 100% the starter to me, not foles. yet fans still jumped on me, saying i was lying and it was clickbait. or that i'm a loser looking to start shit. or that i'm not even a philly fan. LOL! and that was for supporting wentz!

hard to chill when that type of nonsense happens, but i get your point. after i call roy out on his usual bullshit with my next post, i probably won't be around until the season starts, assuming there is one. i know there are a lot of good posters here, even the ones who act like douchebags at times. the gang mentality will always get me because of wentz though. cheers :suds:

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a pretty simple thing with me...

If you say something stupid, I'm going to make fun of you.

Schwartz has done a much worse job than Wentz over the last few years yet he gets a pass from you.

Do you have the math worked out yet on the Eagles path to HFA? It's going to be super important, as you probably know.

Maybe the Bears should make sure to give the 3rd QB some starts just in case Foles falters and the 3rd string guy can take over and lead them to Tampa.

the only legit comment you listed is schwartz. and even that is borderline nonsense. you're comparing a D-coordinator to a QB in terms of job performance.

2019: 10th in yards per game, 15th in points
2018: 23rd in yards per game, 12th in points
2017: 4th in yards per game, 4th in points
2016: 13th in yards per game, 12th in points
2015: (PRE-schwartz) 30th in yards, 28th in points

with schwartz, they are easily top half of the league. aside from the yards blemish in 2018, when we had valet drivers and hot dog vendors in the secondary, the defense has been consistently very good. which is why schwartz is still here, routinely earns praise and is even mentioned occasionally when head coaching gigs open up. they have also done a great job in the postseason overall. where does wentz fit in with all of that?

the other comments only prove your trollish BS and boring shtick. you took basic talk of how important it is to win close, early games for possible home-field advantage down the line and turned it into a running gag of drivel. i was spot on with the importance of it when i mentioned it early in the 2017 season with the carolina game.

you keep lying and saying i posted we should have started sudfeld over foles. when in reality, i said if foles struggles (because of windy conditions and lack of mobility) we shouldn't hesistate to go to sudfeld for a series or two. if you don't like a comment, you don't like it. but lying about it just makes you a scumbag.

you're right. it is a simple thing with you. boring sarcasm, twisting words, lies, etc. if one were to break down your endless amount of posts.. i'd say roughly 75% plus contribute nothing to actual sports or the topic at hand. oh well, it is what it is. i'm sure you'll be asking me by week 3 again what the eagles path to home-field is. because, that's not childish in the least bit. rock on brother.. get that post count to 30,000 before i make it back.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i definitely understand that and even support it. i knew wentz was a risky pick, but was down for the eagles to trade whatever they had to so they could move up and take him. i was also fully supportive of him during his rookie year when his mechanics were questioned and fans made the joking/not so joking comments he needed a sports shrink.

even after the eagles won the superbowl, i was still on board with wentz. despite being a big foles fan, him outgunning brady, him winning us our only 'superbowl'.. i posted how idiotic it was that stories, articles and comments were already popping up all over about possibly trading wentz. he was 100% the starter to me, not foles. yet fans still jumped on me, saying i was lying and it was clickbait. or that i'm a loser looking to start shit. or that i'm not even a philly fan. LOL! and that was for supporting wentz!

hard to chill when that type of nonsense happens, but i get your point. after i call roy out on his usual bullshit with my next post, i probably won't be around until the season starts, assuming there is one. i know there are a lot of good posters here, even the ones who act like douchebags at times. the gang mentality will always get me because of wentz though. cheers :suds:

You thought Wentz was a risky pick? What made you think that? Even Mayock thought he was the best pick before the Draft. He still is a better QB than Goff. Didinger thought Goff was better at first. After one year, he admitted that Wentz was better.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only legit comment you listed is schwartz. and even that is borderline nonsense. you're comparing a D-coordinator to a QB in terms of job performance.

2019: 10th in yards per game, 15th in points
2018: 23rd in yards per game, 12th in points
2017: 4th in yards per game, 4th in points
2016: 13th in yards per game, 12th in points
2015: (PRE-schwartz) 30th in yards, 28th in points

with schwartz, they are easily top half of the league. aside from the yards blemish in 2018, when we had valet drivers and hot dog vendors in the secondary, the defense has been consistently very good. which is why schwartz is still here, routinely earns praise and is even mentioned occasionally when head coaching gigs open up. they have also done a great job in the postseason overall. where does wentz fit in with all of that?

the other comments only prove your trollish BS and boring shtick. you took basic talk of how important it is to win close, early games for possible home-field advantage down the line and turned it into a running gag of drivel. i was spot on with the importance of it when i mentioned it early in the 2017 season with the carolina game.

you keep lying and saying i posted we should have started sudfeld over foles. when in reality, i said if foles struggles (because of windy conditions and lack of mobility) we shouldn't hesistate to go to sudfeld for a series or two. if you don't like a comment, you don't like it. but lying about it just makes you a scumbag.

you're right. it is a simple thing with you. boring sarcasm, twisting words, lies, etc. if one were to break down your endless amount of posts.. i'd say roughly 75% plus contribute nothing to actual sports or the topic at hand. oh well, it is what it is. i'm sure you'll be asking me by week 3 again what the eagles path to home-field is. because, that's not childish in the least bit. rock on brother.. get that post count to 30,000 before i make it back.

I'll only be asking you about our path to HFA by week three if Wentz plays poorly and the D plays well... otherwise you won't be here.

Tell me again how yards win games?

Looking above at the only good Schwartz year was because the offense blew people out early and made the opponent predictable by the 2nd half. So Schwartz is only good if Wentz and the offense are good.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif