• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

skins trade for qb kyle allen

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you say that?

The poster can speak truth to what is meant, but I believe that it's in reference to players having opinions.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe you need to read up on the cap and read the link in the "plan " thread and it explains everything

Are you talking about:
Rivera and Smith Playing the Long Game? - Full Press Coverage

Its a nice article but its one person's opinion. Who is Alan Lepore? A simple google search shows that he is "just a fan" like you and me. I find it odd that I quote Paulsen who works for The Atlantic, has his own show and has access to Redskins park, yet he is not the "gospel" and now the word of a random fan who started a blog is more valued? That doesn't make sense. I quoted Paulsen and was mocked for it yet Lepore is now a cap expert and confidant to Smith and Rivera.

The article was fine and we all know we should have a tremendous amount of cap room next year. I even said that last week or so. The question is, are we going to spend frugally this offseason and build through the draft and then next year go Vinny style? That doesn't make any sense.

OR, does the FO not like the FA class this year but next year's class is signficantly better? That doesn't make any sense either as this years class appears to be better overall. Again, the article was fine but I am sure a good portion of those players will be tagged or sign extensions. Hopefully not as it would help us.

I find it odd that the author is implying that we can really use free agency to better the team and possibly address multiple positions and he is now an authority...however, I have said the same thing for weeks now and have been trolled for saying it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about:
Rivera and Smith Playing the Long Game? - Full Press Coverage

Its a nice article but its one person's opinion. Who is Alan Lepore? A simple google search shows that he is "just a fan" like you and me. I find it odd that I quote Paulsen who works for The Atlantic, has his own show and has access to Redskins park, yet he is not the "gospel" and now the word of a random fan who started a blog is more valued? That doesn't make sense. I quoted Paulsen and was mocked for it yet Lepore is now a cap expert and confidant to Smith and Rivera.

The article was fine and we all know we should have a tremendous amount of cap room next year. I even said that last week or so. The question is, are we going to spend frugally this offseason and build through the draft and then next year go Vinny style? That doesn't make any sense.

OR, does the FO not like the FA class this year but next year's class is signficantly better? That doesn't make any sense either as this years class appears to be better overall. Again, the article was fine but I am sure a good portion of those players will be tagged or sign extensions. Hopefully not as it would help us.

I find it odd that the author is implying that we can really use free agency to better the team and possibly address multiple positions and he is now an authority...however, I have said the same thing for weeks now and have been trolled for saying it.
grant paulson is a colin coherd , make statements and then have people debate him his is a radio show host with an opinion that is no better then yours or mine

the fact is the article had facts in it and no one can really challenge, that which means no matter who wrote it , it wont change those basics

and you are not implying anything about FA . you are in full out dissension mode , big difference

here is what you dont know , you dont know the plan , you dont know if we have tried to get your listed fa's and they turned us down because of how our organization has run in the past . we dont know anything about any trades or future cuts

you seem to be is a rush , i am wait and see mode .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not keep your fifth rounder, and sign Cam Newton for free instead?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not keep your fifth rounder, and sign Cam Newton for free instead?
Also, I think it’s probably a fair statement to say that Ron Rivera is very familiar with both of these players. He chose Kyle over Cam even though everyone knew Cam was about to be cut. That alone should tell us something.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody's paying Cam 25 million a season.

I do like what j_y said though - we have our quota of high priced non-playing qb's.

That was funny.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haskins won't be with the Redskins very long, Rivera won't put up with him.

Why not? He put up with Cam who seemed to have an exceddingly big head. And unless he just started talking out the side of his neck when the Skins signed him. He put up with Norman as well. So why won't RR put up with Haskins?

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not? He put up with Cam who seemed to have an exceddingly big head. And unless he just started talking out the side of his neck when the Skins signed him. He put up with Norman as well. So why won't RR put up with Haskins?
because he has the tenure and respect of NFL decision makers now that he didn't always have with the Panthers. He could have had 2/3 head coaching jobs this year, if Haskins won't put in the work, he'll be cast aside. Signing Allen should leave no doubt in Haskins head that's the way it's going to be. Haskins is a project.