• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

skins trade for qb kyle allen

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All he has to do is perform. That's it. If he does, he will be the face of the franchise, regardless of what he looks like. If he doesn't, he will join that long list of 1st round QB busts.

I don't see what the issue is by Rivera bringing in a second QB that he is comfortable with and knows the basic offense. Rivera has publicly stated that Haskins is entering the season as the starter. What more does Haskins, or anyone else for that matter, want? But if he doesn't perform, does he deserve to stay the starter just because of where he was drafted?
However, no one is talking about the WRECK of an offensive line he will play behind. This won't be good and yes, I believe in DH.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haskins sample size is small, in college and in the NFL. Trying to say he is this or that is too soon. He might be everything Redskins hope he is but we do not know that yet. I have no idea why anyone would be against the Allen trade. You have to have a backup. I don't see this as a hindrance to Haskins. He barely has more experience. He does have experience in Turner's system. How can that be bad.