• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jon Allen

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was brought up on local radio that Jon's rant about being "sick of this shit" was right before the trade deadline. Can't remember if it was Sheehan or the Junkies, but they speculated that Jon was trying to get himself traded.

This made me think of Gibbs. He was a horrible GM, but one of the things I liked most about him was, if you didn't want to be here, he would get your ass somewhere else quickly.

Oh Coles, you're not happy? Gotcha
Oh Champ, you and your wife want out? Gotcha
Jay Schroeder, you mad? Bye

I really like Allen, but he is a team captain, signed a huge deal, and hasn't really lived up to it. Did he forget that he was supposed to be a top 3 pick and was falling with no parachute when we came and grabbed him?

If Harris tears this whole thing down to the studs, it's gonna suck, but I'd understand it. This is the "trust the process, tank to be great owner." Don't be shocked.

Sometimes you have to take a step back to take two steps forward. If the Dolphins convert that 2pt conversion against us a few years ago, Joe Burrow is our QB right now.

I want Allen in the fold, but the more time I've had to sit on his latest comments the more I've become meh about him being here.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was brought up on local radio that Jon's rant about being "sick of this shit" was right before the trade deadline. Can't remember if it was Sheehan or the Junkies, but they speculated that Jon was trying to get himself traded.

This made me think of Gibbs. He was a horrible GM, but one of the things I liked most about him was, if you didn't want to be here, he would get your ass somewhere else quickly.

Oh Coles, you're not happy? Gotcha
Oh Champ, you and your wife want out? Gotcha
Jay Schroeder, you mad? Bye

I really like Allen, but he is a team captain, signed a hude deal, and hasn't really lived up to it. Did he forget that he was supposed to be a top 3 pick and was falling with no parachute when we came and grabbed him?

If Harris tears this whole thing down to the studs, it's gonna suck, but I'd understand it. This is the "trust the process, tank to be great owner." Don't be shocked.

Sometimes you have to take a step back to take two steps forward. If the Dolphins convert that 2pt conversion against us a few years ago, Joe Burrow is our QB right now.

I want Allen on the fold, but the more time I've had to sit on his latest comments the more I've become meh about him being here.

good points. agree he hasnt lived up to his contract.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hate to see Allen leave one franchise that hasn't won anything in 32 years to go to a team that hasn't won anything 28 years.
I know right.
but...one has had a whopping two 10 plus wins season this century.

sorry....still worse in Washington, but please keep thinking it's not.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right.

Lol.....I already know....all in fun.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right.

How dare you PDay!

In riveras farewell game...he is going call the perfect game!

Skins 70
Cowboys 0

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well....I can see skins winning just to piss you guys off more
Lol...

Or Mccarthy resting the starters on purpose...lol

Rivera is going to get carried off the field...just watch.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed!

kinda pulling for yall.
philly fans are just full time ass holes
Eagles fans are what we call "new money" in the East. They were always just one step above the Cardinals.