• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sir Charles is and will ALWAYS be correct. Lebron doesn't and want to compete

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and LeBron is ahead of Kobe on any list- because Kobe was only "the guy" on 2 Finals championships.

LeBron has 4 regular season MVP's to Kobe's 1, 3 Finals MVP's to Kobe's 2- and is just generally regarded as the better overall player. Better teammate, better leader. And LeBron still has PLENTY of time left.
5 rings > 3 rings, so not any list

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Robert Horry is better than Kobe?

Steve Kerr is DEFINITELY better htan LeBron, lol.
I again point you to the obvious - you compare elite player with elite player

End of your retarded response

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horry is not an elite player - Both Kobe and Lebron are elite players. Stay with oranges and don't be trying to slip apples in
My point is- JUST RINGS does not encompass the entire conversation.

LeBron has been league MVP 4 times. Kobe once.

the list of guys that have won at least 4 mvps in league history: Wilt, Russell, Kareem, Michael. and of course, The King.

Steve Nash has more MVP's than Kobe, Steph Curry has more MVPs than Kobe- only one time in Kobes career was he picked as the best player in the league. LeBron has 4 at 32 years old.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron has been league MVP 4 times. Kobe once.

the list of guys that have won at least 4 mvps in league history: Wilt, Russell, Kareem, Michael. and of course, The King.

Steve Nash has more MVP's than Kobe, Steph Curry has more MVPs than Kobe- only one time in Kobes career was he picked as the best player in the league. LeBron has 4 at 32 years old.
Rings count for everything when you're comparing elite player for elite player and had Kobe not been screwed by terrible teams so many times, he may have had more. In the team time Lebron was gifted with with the best players in the NBA of his choice and he still had a losing record in Miami - so while Lebron truly has been an amazing player, he has not had had the skill and talent that Kobe had. No player in the NBA has been the closer that Kobe has been in the last 20 years and only exceeded by Michael Jordan.

1. Michael Jordan
2. Kobe Bryant
3. LeBron James - possibly

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does this video have to do with the topic of Lebron being afraid of playing in the West?

LeBron has played for 2 teams in his career. His reasons for leaving Cleveland the first time were clear as were his reasons for coming back. Yet, somehow people want to say that he is scared to play in the West because he never has?

That is every bit as crazy as people who say KD was scared to go to the East. They had their own personal reasons for the decisions they made. If either man thought their best opportunity was in the opposite conference, they would have done that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason lebron left to Miami, was because the front office was so terrible his first time around. He really had no other option, if he wanted to win a ring. Durant's situation was much different. Durant had a much better chance and players in his supporting cast. Also lebron joined a stacked team, just like durant however, he still had to beat the team that beat him (the Celtics).

What i find hypocritical is that the same people who blasted lebron for what he did, have nothing to say about durant doing the exact same thing.

The narrative changed when he joined the team again. People support their team and thus the players on it. It's not really that odd. Most people don't hold a grudge forever. If he had joined the lakers you would have just as many if not more lakers lebron slurpers.

As for Lebron's finals record, his team was not favored or had HC in most of them, kobe had the favored HC team in how many finals?...Basketball is still a team sport

So well KD joined a stacked team, it is actually KD who doesn't want to compete and beat the team that beat him, not lebron...

I agree with much of what you said, BUT:

KD is the most efficient, and arguably the best scorer in the NBA. Russell Westbrook is really good, but he is also a ball hog. KD needed to get away from him for his own reasons and it really is not any different from what LeBron did when he went to Miami.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron has played for 2 teams in his career. His reasons for leaving Cleveland the first time were clear as were his reasons for coming back. Yet, somehow people want to say that he is scared to play in the West because he never has?

That is every bit as crazy as people who say KD was scared to go to the East. They had their own personal reasons for the decisions they made. If either man thought their best opportunity was in the opposite conference, they would have done that.

Still doesn't answer my question as to what that video has to do with the topic?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason lebron left to Miami, was because the front office was so terrible his first time around. He really had no other option, if he wanted to win a ring.

Yes he did. He could have stayed and tried to get the owner and FO to spend the money. Last I checked, the Cavs had the same owner they do now.

Durant's situation was much different. Durant had a much better chance and players in his supporting cast.

No it isn't. The only thing Durant has that Lebron didn't was Westbrook. The Thunders FO didn't do anything to try and add another/better supporting cast for the 2 of them.

Also lebron joined a stacked team, just like durant however, he still had to beat the team that beat him (the Celtics).

Which stacked team was joined doesn't change the fact that they both joined stacked teams. A stacked team is a stacked team. Period.

What i find hypocritical is that the same people who blasted lebron for what he did, have nothing to say about durant doing the exact same thing.

Then you need to get yourself a new dictionary because the one you have has the wrong definition of hypocritical in it. Lebron got bashed for "colluding" with other players and forcing trades when he came back to the Cavs. Also, get back to me when KD holds an hour long special to announce his decision, talks about winning "not 1, not 2, not 3..." and says that winning a championship will be "easy." Last I checked, KD joined a stacked team that was able to make room for him and didn't make any demands or attempt to run the entire franchise as Lebron has done.

The narrative changed when he joined the team again. People support their team and thus the players on it. It's not really that odd.

It is when you are burning a players jersey, your owner is posting letters tearing that player apart and calling him a traitor, his likeness is removed from everything to basically try and make it look like he was never there.

Most people don't hold a grudge forever. If he had joined the lakers you would have just as many if not more lakers lebron slurpers.

This is Wiggy level stupid. Which isn't surprising since you seem to be able accomplish that with fewer words. Get back to me when Lakers fans are seen burning jerseys, crying and ownership is publishing nasty letters about any players who leave.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. Go to a team that has been to two straight Finals, ONE time actually winning a world championship. Joining a team with tons of playoff experience, and champions ship experience. And joining 3 All Stars

B. Joining 2 All Stars with ZERO playoff experience

Complete and utter bullshit. A stacked team is a stacked team. Period. Just because KD picked a better stacked team doesn't change the fact that they both joined stacked teams. KD was just smarter about it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and LeBron is ahead of Kobe on any list- because Kobe was only "the guy" on 2 Finals championships.

LeBron has 4 regular season MVP's to Kobe's 1, 3 Finals MVP's to Kobe's 2- and is just generally regarded as the better overall player. Better teammate, better leader. And LeBron still has PLENTY of time left.

Did I or did not say that I agree with Lebron being higher on the all time list than Kobe? Why are you posting bullshit like this?

There are only 2 possible reasons:

1.) You too stupid to understand what you read?

Or

2.) You are trying, as usual, to ignore what was posted to pick a fight?

Which is it?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Robert Horry is better than Kobe?

Steve Kerr is DEFINITELY better htan LeBron, lol.

This is an unbelievably stupid comment that has been debunked multiple times. Shall I delete it for you to save you the embarrassment?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, over time, it does. 10 years or so from now. No one is going to remember how many MVP's any of today's great players had, they will only remember how many rings they have. MVP's are nice. But if you ask any player in history whether they'd rather be MVP or win a championship, how many do you think would say MVP?

No one talks about how many MVP's MJ, Magic, Kareem, Bird or any of the other all time greats have, they only talk about how many rings they have.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still doesn't answer my question as to what that video has to do with the topic?

It's another form of deflection from Wiggy. He deflects every time his arguments start to fall apart. So, he deflects A LOT.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I or did not say that I agree with Lebron being higher on the all time list than Kobe? Why are you posting bullshit like this?

There are only 2 possible reasons:

1.) You too stupid to understand what you read?

Or

2.) You are trying, as usual, to ignore what was posted to pick a fight?

Which is it?
To be fair, I suggested that Kobe is on the all time list higher than Lebron - so he possibly was responding to me.

I think I would agree with LeBron being higher except that in the first two finals - Lebron gave up and quit on his teams. Had he been able to somehow get it done and win one of them or brought it closer, then I think it would be different

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such a silly argument.

If Lebron wanted to maximize his chances at winning titles he would have gone to San Antonio or OKC 3 years ago. Instead he chose go back to the Cavs to recuperate his image.

I think there are some people that will never approve of what LJ does.
My question is why do some people believe that approval is needed. It seems like to me that the Lebron kids are on a trek and feel the need to get everyone to agree with them on their version of Lebron's so called greatness. Lebron is a good player and one of the top players in the NBA as of right now though.