• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sir Charles is and will ALWAYS be correct. Lebron doesn't and want to compete

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know Lebron will never go out west where the competition is and will constantly try and stacked the team around him more and more until he retires while the East continues to be full of horrible teams.

Chuck is 100 percent spot on. Its just a shame no one else in the media has the NUTS to admit this

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

You have no idea of the hell that is about to be unleashed upon you and this board as a result of this post. Prepare yourself for a minimum 8 post 500,000 word response defending Lebron and calling him The King, The Chosen One, etc., etc.

And that's just Wiggy alone. Not even counting responses from the other Cavs fans/Lebroniacs.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if he went out west to say the spurs or rockets, you wouldn't bitch?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

th

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would BronBron leave Cleveland?

So a fat old man, with gambling issues, hooker issues and no rings can praise him?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would BronBron leave Cleveland?

So a fat old man, with gambling issues, hooker issues and no rings can praise him?

Why should Chuck a guy who ring chased and still has 0 rings, tell anyone what they should do...

If Lebron wanted the easiest possible path he would have joined the spurs or gs...the entire argument is retarded

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why should Chuck a guy who ring chased and still has 0 rings, tell anyone what they should do...

If Lebron wanted the easiest possible path he would have joined the spurs or gs...the entire argument is retarded
The Chuckster gets jelly sometimes.

Plus, he knows that LBJ will react to him.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it is a fact that he needed to play with a champion to become a champion.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont have as much of a problem with collusion against quality teams in a conference as I do him colluding in a terrible conference with no good teams. The last legit contenders a Lebron team played was against the Thibs/Rose Bulls who suffered injuries to key players every year . Celtics MAY be tough competition in the playoffs but it still remains to be seen. They may just get swept. Who knows

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know Lebron will never go out west where the competition is and will constantly try and stacked the team around him more and more until he retires while the East continues to be full of horrible teams.

Chuck is 100 percent spot on. Its just a shame no one else in the media has the NUTS to admit this
hey....you are certainly welcome to your opinion- but when you sit down to watch the NBA Finals this summer- you will be watching LeBron play in his seventh in a row. HAHAHA. ENJOY IT. EMBRACE IT!

stat line in the 2015 Finals:

36, 13, 9, - only player in Finals HISTORY to lead BOTH teams in Points, Assists, Rebounds,

stat line in the 2016 Finals:

30, 11, 9, 2.3, 2.3 - one DEFINING MOMENT- and the biggest boost to his LEGEND yet...

why he is The King of the NBA.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have as much of a problem with collusion against quality teams in a conference as I do him colluding in a terrible conference with no good teams. The last legit contenders a Lebron team played was against the Thibs/Rose Bulls who suffered injuries to key players every year . Celtics MAY be tough competition in the playoffs but it still remains to be seen. They may just get swept. Who knows

Not his fault the East sucks.

If he went West, the East would be a wasteland. Boston could easily be the next superteam. Really, the 2nd tier teams in the East are comparable to teams like the Rockets and Clippers out West.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I will never be a fan of how Lebron has handled things as far as stacking teams, I have to disagree with Barkley that he doesn't want to compete.

There have been stacked teams forever in the NBA, dating all the way back to the Red Auerbach Celtics. The difference is that the stacked teams of the past (Auerbach's Celtics, Showtime Lakers, the 80's Celtics and 76ers, the Shaq/Kobe Lakers, to name a few) were built by front offices via shrewd trades, FA signings and draft luck.

Lebron colluded, for lack of a better word, with other star players to build what they had in Miami and then did virtually the same thing in his return to Cleveland. So, whether a team is stacked because the FO made good trades, FA signings or drafted well or because 2 or 3 top players decided they wanted to join forces on the same team, the end result is still the same...a stacked team.

What I find to be hilariously hypocritical though is when Cavs fans try to:

A.) Claim that Lebron wasn't running to a stacked team when he returned to Cleveland with an emerging Kyrie, a guaranteed 3rd star in Love (or someone else if Love wouldn't come) and an owner who was willing to hand over his entire franchise to Lebron.

and/or

B.) Call Kevin Durant a coward for doing the the same thing Lebron did twice (jumping to stacked teams) for the same reason (to chase rings). Especially when many of them burned his jersey and called him a coward when he went to Miami (funny how the narrative changed when he came back).

What I also find pretty interesting is that Lebron's actual success at this has been average at best. I mean, 6 straight finals is nice and all, but a .500 record in those 6 finals (and below .500 overall) is pretty average results.

Folks want to place Lebron ahead of Kobe on the all time list (which I actually agree with) yet Kobe went to the same number of finals Lebron has (so far) and was 5-2 while Lebron is 3-4. Then they want to try to put him in with Magic (5-4), Kareem (6-4) and MJ (6-0).

End of the day, I don't think the issue is that Lebron doesn't want to compete. I think it is that he knows (just like KD and any other great player knows) that at the end of the day, his legacy and where he fits on the list of all time greats will be determined by how many rings he has. So, it's not him not wanting to compete, it's him wanting to enhance his legacy by winning as many rings as possible, which I can't say I blame him for.

Last edited:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such a silly argument.

If Lebron wanted to maximize his chances at winning titles he would have gone to San Antonio or OKC 3 years ago. Instead he chose go back to the Cavs to recuperate his image.

I think there are some people that will never approve of what LJ does.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I will never be a fan of how Lebron has handled things as far as stacking teams, I have to disagree with Barkley that he doesn't want to compete.

There have been stacked teams forever in the NBA, dating all the way back to the Red Auerbach Celtics. The difference is that the stacked teams of the past (Auerbach's Celtics, Showtime Lakers, the 80's Celtics and 76ers, the Shaq/Kobe Lakers, to name a few) were built by front offices via shrewd trades, FA signings and draft luck.

Lebron colluded, for lack of a better word, with other star players to build what they had in Miami and then did virtually the same thing in his return to Cleveland. So, whether a team is stacked because the FO made good trades, FA signings or drafted well or because 2 or 3 top players decided they wanted to join forces on the same team, the end result is still the same...a stacked team.

A.) Claim that Lebron wasn't running to a stacked team when he returned to Cleveland with an emerging Kyrie, a guaranteed 3rd star in Love (or someone else if Love wouldn't come) and an owner who was willing to hand over his entire franchise to Lebron.

and/or

B.) Call Kevin Durant a coward for doing the the same thing Lebron did twice (jumping to stacked teams) for the same reason (to chase rings). Especially when many of them burned his jersey and called him a coward when he went to Miami (funny how the narrative changed when he came back).

What I also find pretty interesting is that Lebron's actual success at this has been average at best. I mean, 6 straight finals is nice and all, but a .500 record in those 6 finals (and below .500 overall) is pretty average results.

Folks want to place Lebron ahead of Kobe on the all time list (which I actually agree with) yet Kobe went to the same number of finals Lebron has (so far) and was 5-2 while Lebron is 3-4. Then they want to try to put him in with Magic (5-4), Kareem (6-4) and MJ (6-0).

End of the day, I don't think the issue is that Lebron doesn't want to compete. I think it is that he knows (just like KD and any other great player knows) that at the end of the day, his legacy and where he fits on the list of all time greats will be determined by how many rings he has. So, it's not him not wanting to compete, it's him wanting to enhance his legacy by winning as many rings as possible, which I can't say I blame him for.

The only reason lebron left to Miami, was because the front office was so terrible his first time around. He really had no other option, if he wanted to win a ring. Durant's situation was much different. Durant had a much better chance and players in his supporting cast. Also lebron joined a stacked team, just like durant however, he still had to beat the team that beat him (the Celtics).

What i find hypocritical is that the same people who blasted lebron for what he did, have nothing to say about durant doing the exact same thing.

The narrative changed when he joined the team again. People support their team and thus the players on it. It's not really that odd. Most people don't hold a grudge forever. If he had joined the lakers you would have just as many if not more lakers lebron slurpers.

As for Lebron's finals record, his team was not favored or had HC in most of them, kobe had the favored HC team in how many finals?...Basketball is still a team sport

So well KD joined a stacked team, it is actually KD who doesn't want to compete and beat the team that beat him, not lebron...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and/or

TOTALLY different circumstances

A. Go to a team that has been to two straight Finals, ONE time actually winning a world championship. Joining a team with tons of playoff experience, and champions ship experience. And joining 3 All Stars

B. Joining 2 All Stars with ZERO playoff experience

not only that- but at least LeBron built his own thing both times. Doing what Durant did- would have been like if LEBron ran away scared to go play with Pierce, Allen, and Garnett right after they whooped his ass. It would have been truly humiliating. If you cant beat 'em, join 'em? lol.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and/or

and LeBron is ahead of Kobe on any list- because Kobe was only "the guy" on 2 Finals championships.

LeBron has 4 regular season MVP's to Kobe's 1, 3 Finals MVP's to Kobe's 2- and is just generally regarded as the better overall player. Better teammate, better leader. And LeBron still has PLENTY of time left.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

You have no idea of the hell that is about to be unleashed upon you and this board as a result of this post. Prepare yourself for a minimum 8 post 500,000 word response defending Lebron and calling him The King, The Chosen One, etc., etc.

And that's just Wiggy alone. Not even counting responses from the other Cavs fans/Lebroniacs.
I might have to side with Wiggy on this one though :lol: There is just something I like about him in a weird way and Lebron is a true competitor