• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since Nebraska can't make good Coaching decisions, who should they hire after the Rutgers Loss???

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince Young was a full qualifier at UT.
You're only trophy since 1970.

You're argument loses all merit.

But we'll win another one. Might take another 40 years, but we'll win another. Meanwhile, you're competing with the likes of Purdue, Illinois, Minny, etc for cellar dwellar or middle of the road for eternity. Get those girlfriend beaters (Lawrence Phillips) and murderers (Thunder Collins) back on your squad who can't fucking read, but were fast as hell. Beg the B1G, it's worth a try......

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we'll win another one. Might take another 40 years, but we'll win another. Meanwhile, you're competing with the likes of Purdue, Illinois, Minny, etc for cellar dwellar or middle of the road for eternity. Get those girlfriend beaters (Lawrence Phillips) and murderers (Thunder Collins) back on your squad who can't fucking read, but were fast as hell. Beg the B1G, it's worth a try......

Cedric Benson arrested, claims he can't count higher than three

Okey dokey.

Former Longhorns RB Cedric Benson sued after his Rottweilers attack woman, her Maltese in Austin | Texas | Dallas News

Report: Vince Young May Not Be Smart Enough To Play In NFL

Reese Leitao has felony drug charge reduced to misdemeanor

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So at least we agree that Vince Young wouldn't have even been considered smart enough to be a partial qualifier, but Texas was OK with that.

Got it.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only recommendation to the new AD on his coaching hire...

If I have to google his fucking name to figure out who the hell he is, then your pick is fucking wrong!!!

I had to google Mike Riley....

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I have to google his fucking name to figure out who the hell he is, then your pick is fucking wrong!!!

Couldnt agree more!!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bzgRc7o7.jpg

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't know who Riley was, however I watch a tremendous amount of late Pac12 games so I was familiar with the Beavers' shit play. I took me 2 seconds to connect the dots and figure MR a downgrade as a coach.
FIRE EICHORST, this is ridiculous

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Paul Johnson.

I just don't see them ever getting enough skill to go modern. You'd have to import
all the skill folks. That's a lot of players.

They'd find 10 fullbacks in that state and their OL would be ok. Decent TE. Just need
around 4 good A-backs to rotate and a slick, smart kid at QB with some quickness, that can
complete a 15-yard pass when called on.

They could win a lot of games in the Big10 doing that with a decent OL.

Not sure if you know this, but I think Texas is 47-45 the last three plus years. I am old and my memory could be fading though. It is possible that Texas has a losing record over the last four years by the year's end. Nebraska will join that same club next year.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's all coming true.
AD fired.
Riley fired next Saturday after the loss.

It's like

• upload_2017-9-21_20-1-33.jpeg

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you know this, but I think Texas is 47-45 the last three plus years. I am old and my memory could be fading though. It is possible that Texas has a losing record over the last four years by the year's end. Nebraska will join that same club next year.

No...I didn't know that. I did just go look it up. Since 2013-2016...Texas is 24-26. 25-28 If you count
the 3 games played this year. No wonder they're all on edge.

You guys are 33-19 the last 4 seasons, and 34-21 including the first 3 this year. You'd have to really
tank to have a losing record after next season.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good enough to keep the mountain kweers from getting 32 points.

LOL your defense (like ours) in that game was absolute garbage. That stupid qb sneak up the middle our D wasn't smart enough to figure out is what won you that game. Don't kid yourself.